It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Statues (Adult Content 18+)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Once upon a time, sometime before 1976, a Fairy God Mother was on break in a city park, sitting on a park bench. It was one of those fancy parks with statues reminiscent of Ancient Greece and Rome.

To her right she saw a fine marble example of a nude male gazing longingly past her. She followed his gaze to see a fine marble example of a nude female gazing right back at him. The Fairy God Mother thought to herself "These two statues must have been here many years gazing longingly at each other, judging by the accumulation of pigeon poop on them. What if ... ah, I'll just do it."

She pulled out her magic wand and waved it in that circular motion that Fairy God Mothers are so fond of using. First one and then the other statue transformed to living flesh. "I have granted you life for 15 minutes" she told them, "You can do whatever you want as living humans."

The two statues looked at each other, and nodded as if they each knew exactly what the other had in mind.

They ran into the bushes. There was rustling, laughter, and a small amount of grunting even. The Fairy God Mother was rather pleased with herself for having granted such a boon to these two unfortunate statues.

They were still giggling when they came back out of the bushes.

The Fairy God Mother then said "You still have five minutes left. Go ahead and do it again if you want."

They looked at each other and started running back toward the bushes. The woman then said to the man "This time you hold the pigeon while I poop on it."

=============

I heard this joke from my late Mother in Law in 1976.
That's why I place the story before that time.

edit on 3-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LoL, wasn't expecting THAT! Your MIL is giggling at you from heaven for your post. She must have been a fun lady!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

She was much: Singer, Lover of Books, knew all the best card games, school secretary. Very friendly with everyone.

A family story.

One Summer the kids figured it was about lunch time so they came into the house. She was on the phone chatting, laughing. The kids just naturally assumed that she was talking to one of her close friends.

After standing and waiting for about ten minutes the kids heard, "I better let you go now. My kids are waiting for lunch. Thank you Operator."

edit on 3-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LoL, made the Operator's day for sure! How many thankless people barked at the Operator daily? Finally, somebody treats her/him like a human and not a paid servant. When I grow up, I want to be just like her!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

In the daily grind
of thankless toil
it is so nice to stop
turn away from the clock
and just take a human break.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Best story of the day!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Thank you.

That's the closest I could get to the original telling.

top topics

join