It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald Warned JFK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
O, Masked one, is this the study you refer to:

Final Report
of the
Assassination Records Review Board
September 1998

Do you really think the truth is now out there, or only the sanitized version?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, it seems my previous post referred to all its batched predecessors, released in trickles, quietly, to avoid too much interest and attention from pesky citizens who may otherwise turn to seeking the truth.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A while back in another JFK thread there was this link to an apparant blown up photograph of the JFK motorcade turning the corner by the book depository before the shots were fired. In this enlarged photo you can see what appears to be Oswald himself standing on the front steps of the Book Depository, which if true, would make it impossible for him to get up to the floor and assassinate the President in the short time that elapsed between the final turn and the shooting. Here's the link. Considering I haven't heard much about this photo, I'm assuming its a fake. Does anyone know anything about it?? Please let us know!

Oswald Photo

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jackie Onassis has some pretty extensive records, but they cannot be opened until 75 years after her last child dies. We will never know exactly what happened, and who was responsible.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Well, it seems my previous post referred to all its batched predecessors,...

Whatever they released has done little to clear the waters.
I'm guessing JKF's brain is still missing.

The central contention of the report is that brain photographs in the Kennedy records are not of Kennedy's brain and show much less damage than Kennedy sustained when he was shot in Dallas and brought to Parkland Hospital there on Nov. 22, 1963. The doctors at Parkland told reporters then that they thought Kennedy was shot from the front and not from behind as the Warren Commission later concluded.

"I am 90 to 95 percent certain that the photographs in the Archives are not of President Kennedy's brain," Horne, a former naval officer, said in an interview. "If they aren't, that can mean only one thing -- that there has been a coverup of the medical evidence." Horne contends that the damage to the second brain reflected a shot from behind. He says the first brain was Kennedy's and reflected a shot from the front.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Back on track here.
I found an article and I cannot say how reliable it is, but I put it here for your reading:

Edisen claimed that in April of 1963 she met a person who apparently had foreknowledge of the assassination of President Kennedy, Dr. Jose Rivera. He gave her a phone number through which she contacted and talked with Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in May, 1963. She called the Secret Service to warn them of the assassination and was interviewed by the Secret Service and FBI after the assassination.

A New Oswald Witness Goes Public

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join