It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald Warned JFK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"We grieve for Lee Harvey Oswald because he was the hero of Nov.22, 1963. After all it was Lee Harvey Oswald who was actively warning JFK of a mercenary army that was following "you, Mr. President" around the country. It was Oswald the hero who was responsible for the nightly cables that arrived at the many FBI offices about the land. And it was that the FBI who successfully stopped Oswald from communicating to JFK. It was after all the FBI (Agent Hosty) who repeatedly gave orders to destroy those highest priority messages to the Commander--in-Chief. The FBI was directly responsible for destroying the President's protection. So whenever you hear the word FBI and meet someone from the FBI you know now who you are dealing with. In fact the FBI is the most treasonous organizations to the American Constitution that exists in America today. Because the FBI had to complete their murder cover-up agenda for their commanders. The commanders of that mercenary army ended up turning the hero namely Oswald into the bad guy i.e. the lone assassin and the terrorist.

Documents below prove that it was George Herbert Walker Bush who was commander of the mercenary army that murdered President Kennedy. And note the same Bush Crime Syndicate used the same strategy with another planned contract on America with 9-11 and their own hired mercenary Osama bin Laden.

When Oswald finally returned to the United States after having defected to the Soviet Union he was met only by George DeMohrenschild whose son was a roommate of George Herbert Walker Bush. That means that Bush and George DeMohrenschild were both bosses of Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of the Kennedy Assassination."

www.cloakanddagger.ca...$_LEE_OSWALD/lee_harvey_oswald_repatriation_l.htm

------------------------------------------------

I don't know a lot about Lee Harvey Oswald, but saying George H. W. Bush runs a crime syndicate that had him killed, is a theory I've never heard. I've heard theories of possibly why, but not really who. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I also don't know much about Oswald. I'm surprised you didn't mention Skulls and Bones or the NWO. Hey, when are the files of the JFK asassination being released? I know it will be long after all those who were involved are dead and gone, but I can't remember what year? Bush Sr. was head of the CIA at the time, I thought it was the CIA not the FBI who were behind it (probably have some facts mixed up here)?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The FBI was just a pawn, an unwittingly used tool.
Many people from all sorts of groups of the underworld, were involved in the assassination. An all too obvious move by those who benefited, if the good guys are not winning the other team is.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Lee Harvey Oswald Warned JFK?

I never heard anything about this...so I love it! I'm going to check out the link you provided and maybe come back to comment.......

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow people are still saying that oswald wasn't a lone shooter eh?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually, what many people don't realize is that the Shooting of JFK was an accident. LHO was actually aiming for Connoly. He was a lousy shot.

Bush Senior was one of the three tramps. Bush wanted conoly dead so that he could get his son elected Govenor.

Yeah, That's it. . .

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If you think he was the lone shooter, you must be living under a rock. How much evidence do you need?

And HowardRoark......you are such a comedian. If you have nothing constructive to offer, why not just be quiet like a good boy!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Either he wasn't the lone shooter or he was using magic bullets and was able to fire and reload faster than the world record holder...

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Either he wasn't the lone shooter or he was using magic bullets and was able to fire and reload faster than the world record holder...

Yeah, that was a good movie.

zabilgy
How much evidence do you need?

Some?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey, My theory is just as valid as any others that are out there.

Who says you can't fire a bolt action rifle in rapid succession. I have.

If the rifle's action is smooth, it isn't that hard to take your right hand, slap the bolt open and close and get it back on the trigger in a single quick motion.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

quote: zabilgy
How much evidence do you need?

Some?

Nygdan...looking at your point total.....you have been coming to this site for a while. You know there is a ton of evidence all over this site. There are numerous threads with tons of serious evidence against the lone gunman theory. And, honestly, anyone who still believes the lone gunman theory can't be too bright (no offense)......

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, all evidence leans towards LHO actually being someone worthy of a medal for trying to save Kennedy's life, and not a bullet in the abdomen and infamy.

You know, speaking of George H. W. Bush, this guy has got to be the most powerful public figure in the world, even more so than the President himself. As much as I believe him to be a very dangerous man, I can't help but like the guy.

Peace

p.s. Oh yeah and Gazrok, you're new avatar is killin' me man!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yeah, that was a good movie

Still...questions that need to be answered...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, there is no substantive evidence linking Oswald to the telegraphed warning transmitted to the FBI a few weeks before the shooting. Could it have come from Oswald, working as an infiltrator into the Cuban/Bannister/CIA/ONI web? Sure, it could have. On the other hand, I haven't seen any substantive evidence that puts him on the 6th floor of the Depository and able to use the alleged rifle in the time span given.

I think it's faulty to say on the one hand, there is no proof, so he definitely did, but on the other hand, there is no proof, so he definitely didn't.

What is important in my mind is that Oswald was much, much more than the subsequent investigation made him out to be. Hero? I don't know. But neither do I know that he was the villain.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
hey does anybody knows when the files around the murder of JFK will be released??? poonchong was asking for this and appearantly nobody answered... anybody knows???

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You don't think such files would be doctored? Why does it matter when they'd be released? I highly doubt the US government is going to release information that its own agents killed a president, whether company sanctioned or freelance.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
You know there is a ton of evidence all over this site.

I haven't been here very long, and while I've been here there have been very few jfk threads that caught my attention. Often they're like this one. The most interseting oen was the 'badgeman' idea, where there was a photo of a cop having shot at jfk. Of course, it wasn't a photo of a cop shotting, it was a blury completely shadowed figure that was supposed to have shiny bits that were supposed to be his badge and pen and the drawn gun. I didn't find it very convincing. They also seemed to say that he had been assasinated, and that someone elses body was used or somesuch. Again, not very convincing.

And, honestly, anyone who still believes the lone gunman theory can't be too bright (no offense)......

Oh gosh, why woudl anyone take offense at that? Well, i won't take offense at it, considering some of the dumbass crap that you've said on board.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

You're joking, right

I can't believe any thinking person thinks Oswald either acted alone or was the killer.

You might want to check out this book:
Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Zabilgy
You know there is a ton of evidence all over this site.

I haven't been here very long, and while I've been here there have been very few jfk threads that caught my attention.

And that, unfortunately, is one of the biggest issues I have seen around here. One has to wade through countless threads about things one may have no interest in whatsoever in order to find one that piques interest, and some users are not adept with the search feature - so they start a new thread, and then, instead of rational discourse in the new thread, there's a curt remark posted that "there are lots of threads on this." There may well be, but if they are 15 pages back in the political forum, a lot of new users won't be able to find them.

I know that there's no way around it, and that there's a very real desire to cut down on the duplication of information and having 25 threads on the JFK assassination just means that researchers have to go to 25 places to hear all the opinions voiced. I just wish that it was a little easier to find things and that there was a little warmer reception to those who do open a duplicate thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
Hey, when are the files of the JFK asassination being released? I know it will be long after all those who were involved are dead and gone, but I can't remember what year?

Ummmmm..... 1992-1997, man.

Nice time warp.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join