It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Hotspots "Kill Zones", the Truth About What's Coming Ahead, Specific Dates and Cities That Wi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Proper doom. Come Oct 28 you are all gonna die.

What happens on October 28th?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Everybody dies.

Duh.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Terims

What frequency is doing all the damage?

It's a wide range and one tower doesn't broadcast on all of them.

"What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

1000 bonus points for the member that correctly answers where that line comes from.

Hint - there are actually two correct answers and they're related.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Some nut in New York, I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
From my limited understanding , Lloyd’s of London see that The Electromagnetic Fields Exclusion (Exclusion 32) is a General Insurance Exclusion and is applied across the market as standard.

Across the market, does that mean as generally in most insurance companys out there ?

And i find it odd that Lloyd’s of London wanted to be very hush hush and not even talk about this thing to a reporter who wanted to get more details from this.

Insurance Companies Exclude Illnesses Caused by EMFs from Mobile Phones

Lloyd’s of London Insurance Won’t Discuss Their New EMF Exclusion Clause

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

From a 2010 report, taken directly from Lloyds here.

6 EMF cases could be more complex than asbestos claims. Similar issues
would occur such as the definition of an actionable injury, policy triggers and apportioning
liability. The latter would be even more difficult than asbestos cases since in 70% to 80%1 of
cases mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos, whereas brain cancer arises in
many more cases where there has been no exposure to EMF

There's no way to prove if something is caused by EMF exposure or not. If you had an insurance company, facing potentially billions of dollars in claims for something that you can't prove conclusively, would you pay it? Or would you save yourself a ton of money by writing an exemption in your policies?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

And i find it odd that Lloyd’s of London wanted to be very hush hush and not even talk about this thing to a reporter who wanted to get more details from this.

Why?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

248 scientists from 42 nations who have published peer-reviewed papers on the biological or health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields signed appeal for greater health protection on EMF exposure.

The International EMF Scientist Appeal

two-year toxicology studies in rats

Well EMF radiation is invisible, so it is invisible weapon that is perfect for harming someone , because it just burst the pulsed waves and poof....hard to prove when the radiation is invisible by human eye. But Scientist go beyond that and make peer-reviewed papers on the biological or health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields, part of the electromagnetic field (EMF) spectrum that includes extremely low frequency fields (ELF) emitted by electrical devices; and, radiofrequency radiation (RFR), used for wireless communications

In reality, Soviet scientist noticed the harmfull effects of EMF early as 50s-60s , many decades ago -

Now we all wait , the big fun is about to start when all the satellites ( satellites that are for internet ) are ready to start beam all that radiation to Earth. I am not sure about the schedule, it may take few Years maybe. It will ne new level of human crazines i promise .
edit on 30-8-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

because it just burst the pulsed waves and poof
What?

part of the electromagnetic field (EMF) spectrum that includes extremely low frequency fields (ELF) emitted by electrical devices; and, radiofrequency radiation (RFR), used for wireless communications

The Earth itself produces ELF radiation. The Sun and the ionosphere both produce RF radiation. Jupiter produces RF radiation. The Galaxy produces RF radiation.

There is no escape. You are doomed! EM radiation is everywhere! I'd be more worried about ultraviolet, gamma, and x-rays though.

edit on 8/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And? You still can't prove that a brain tumor came from EM exposure, or some other cause. That's what it boils down to with insurance. They're not going to pay out potentially billions of dollars a year in claims for something that you can't prove was caused by EM exposure. They wouldn't stay in business if they did. There's nothing unusual about Lloyd's or any other insurance company having an EMF exclusion. Until there's a way to prove an injury was caused by EM exposure, which is going to be almost impossible, they're not going to pay damages on claims related to EM exposure.

As for 5G, the wavelengths involved aren't going to penetrate human skin, unless they're either extremely powerful, or above a certain power level and against, or extremely close to the skin. Beaming EM radiation to earth isn't going to cause a "new level of human craziness" whether you promise or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Poof = any cell level damage, increased inflammation, increased oxidation, eye damage, brain cancer, fatigue, brain fog ,mental issues etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I see.

Electromagnetic radiation causes everything that ails man. Including COVID-19?

edit on 8/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well why dont be open about it if have nothing to hide , surely the customers who pay for the insurances are entitled to get all information in easy way .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Was the reporter buying an insurance policy?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There is a difference between trying to buy a policy and writing a story about said policy.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

2011 WHO thinks there is possible danger. I doubt they pulled that only from their hats, if they classified it as possible carsinogen they must have some data to help make the conclusion. And surely the insurance companys noticed the WHO/ IARC press release, and started think possible danger to their business from that .

PRESS RELEASE N° 208 31 May 2011IARC CLASSIFIES RADIOFREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AS POSSIBLY CARCINOGENIC TO HUMANS

And most likely that will be upgraded to likely carsinogen in the coming years, if they listen scientist that know the field.

I do understand why they ( Lloyd’s etc ) dont want to pay .

Human craziness is allready at high point, parents buy new iphones to kids and let them use it .....just few days ago one kid tell me how he buyed the very newest iphone model , with parents money .

edit on 30-8-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

All three of the cases they're talking about are high power, close range exposure. Standing miles away from a radar dish, or transmission tower isn't going to cause long term health effects. Beaming signals from a satellite isn't going to cause health effects. We have been exposed to EM radiation since before there were television and radio signals being broadcast, and yet there haven't been huge numbers of health issues because of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
When 6G comes out you can just do a 'find and replace' on threads like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Everybody dies.

Duh.

Really?

What did I miss?

And why didn't I get the damn memo!

[grumbles, shrugs & walks away]

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some nut in New York, I think.

Right church, wrong pew. Well, no specific pew at least. So, you get half the bonus points. 😉

It was what the lunatics in NY said when they attacked Dan Rather. From a Wikipedia article about same:

"What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" is a song by the American alternative rock band R.E.M. from their 1994 album Monster. The song's title refers to an incident in New York City in 1986, when two then-unknown assailants attacked journalist Dan Rather, while repeating "Kenneth, what is the frequency?".

It actually happened and then R.E.M. wrote the song which became very famous.

And, as always - you can't make this sh#t up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join