It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just saw a video of the peace deal addressed in front of the Arabs the speech by Jared Kushner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In the video kept showing the prisoner in the background with trumpy in the front but it was focusing on the face of Jared Kushner is that is named Jared.

The name Jared means he came down, in this case maybe it means he got kicked out.

But his presence in front of everybody and he was so smooth and likable and calming I guess he's the Antichrist... you guys probably me that huh

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
His name's Jared really just Jared Kushner guide he done got kicked out of heaven

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yep were doomed .

Religion has doomed us all , the entire universe of endless power and possibilities beckons .

And we are still looking for the Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Honest question...

I've seen you post about "your timeline " I've even read you say you can see souls, spirits etc..and things that are going to happen. All the predictions.. all the doom.

Now... what will you do when none of it happens ?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It hurts me to look at him. Maybe not the anti-Christ but surely an anti-Christ. I pray for a separation from him every morning.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Star...I'm under oath to buy lunch for all........not long to find out, huh

that part is cool.....

September 28/29 or my timeline is a goner....shifting 3 years anyway, cool huh...no?

originally posted by: DAVID64
Honest question...

I've seen you post about "your timeline " I've even read you say you can see souls, spirits etc..and things that are going to happen. All the predictions.. all the doom.

Now... what will you do when none of it happens ?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Kushner....so friggin ssmmooootthhh

dude...even his closing sentence and simultaniously closing his black book.....dude....anyone not in the know would friggin love him.....

I mean his hair....the camera kept focusing on him so clearlike.....then fade then super sharp

his ties...his projected image......his calm voice....right now his suit jacket looks it came from next to the raspberry berets at a second hand store....he will soon improve on cue....Mens Warehouse or better...who's his tailor...

Kushner just has to style up on his suits....

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 28-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Speaking of predictions

I had a lot of people tell me how guilty Trump was of Russian Collusion. I was not even sure if he was even though everyone kept saying he was. I did not have any proof and I like many were waiting to see if he really was guilty of Russian Collusion.

So I posed a question to one of the most vitriol persons who was so insistent. I asked, What if Mueller comes out and say there was no Russian Collusion, then what? This was in early 2018.

It is so strange, I was just posing a question. And in 2019 Mueller came out and said that very thing. Sometimes predictions come through the weirdest of circumstances. That person came to me and asked how I knew. I didn't I was just being calm through their vitriol and that came into my mind and so I just stated it as a question. I had no idea it was true and the Lord certainly didn't tell me it was.

Back in my late teens I met this very beautiful Mulatto Girl. We were drinking a beer and suddenly I looked at her and said to her you are a twin who was adopted aren't you? She about dropped her beer and was insistent to find out how I knew, and that no one could have told me that.

I could only explain it as a momentary glance over a high wall into someone else yard.

I know better than to try and predict anything about this world as the Bible already clearly tells us what is going to happen. So no need for me to try and be a prophet. Doing so draws attention to me and I don't want that. I want to draw attention to the work of Jesus Christ for the sins of mankind, and how all of us can have his work in our lives through faith, if we believe the words of God as found in the KJV Bible. (I don't limit it to that version only, as I have learned you can learn it from other versions as well.)

Well the Bible tells us if a prophet makes a prediction and it doesn't come true he is a false prophet and under the law of Moses for Israel they were to be put to death. But today for the church, Paul says we are just not to have any fellowship with them.

So, I myself will steer clear of trying to predict things outside of what the KJV Bible already says will happen in the future. "Let God be true and every man a liar", that would include me as well.

Good catch though.

edit on 8/28/2020 by ChesterJohn because: forgive my bad grammar

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Allst I gots to say is ...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Where is this video?

Lol
edit on 29-8-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think about 6 months ago it was going to be Aug, now he's pushed it back to Sep 2020 with the apocalypse happening around the US elections

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So instead of putting to death, GJB/JPY will be banned🛇

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I didn't say to ban him from ATS. ATS is not a fellowship of believers.

edit on 8/29/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Man I won't be banned or put to death I got a train ticket out of here

a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Right now first thing is turn on the radio.... out here at the ranch

edit on 29-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Right now first thing in the morning here in Texas I'm on the front lines oh by the way I got up this morning and it was already 93 degrees .

I'm out here on the front line dealing with that younger generation I know they have forgotten about God in their lives.

they're Rednecks with paychecks but someone is telling the truth , only two of them believe it .

That's two out of about 45 young men and women who are rednecks with paychecks they all have got trucks and trailers and four by fours and ATVs true rednecks with paychecks .... are Ranch is where they all get fixed there in the shop we got to stop with a lift.... four welders and ion cannon that stuff like that......plasma cutter. Last night they're fixing the guys old Jeep the tie rod ends didn't have any threads just held with cotter pins we made him stick welding rods in at least. This is all stuff just rides out in the pastures and around the lake

So you see what we're dealing with

They know something's up and they know it's not going back to how it iwas

a reply to: GBP/JPY

top topics

join