It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out the Covid19 heart damage thing was a total lie

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Of course it’s a lie. How can they already tell us what the long-term effects are?? It’s only supposedly been around since late last year, right? So they say? So why did folks eat it up in March about the “long term effects?”

I keep saying it, but the worst thing about this no-worse-than-the-normal-flu business is how it has shown how absolutely brainwashed and brain dead and stupid people are.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN
So "the Covid19 heart damage thing" was never really a thing to start with?

Par for the course.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
The Democrats are Beyond good they managed to destroy EVERY countrys economy at once Dang .
Trumpeters have the IQ of a turnup .

All any of this proves Is TRUMP totally failed after all They got Trump advocating mask now along with Him going along with the shut down Funny how red states are FAILING as well .

How are red states failing as well? Do you have some sources..

Deaths per million in population. Wouldn't you say is the category of total failure

The majority in the top 15 are blue. LOL 4 of the top 5 are blue

www.worldometers.info...

Once again no the Democrats didn't start this they just took advantage and made sure most everybody panicked thanks to the media blitz.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
When athletes began to return for fall sports, they started to claim that this tip top shape athletes were suffering from the "enlarged hearts due to COVID". Think about that. Now they are saying that people who are in shape are at much less risk, DUHHH!!!!!!

Fake news and dems at their finest, anything to destroy the economy to get rid of Orange Man Bad. Remember this, the fear and panic is being fed to you through the liberal dem controlled media, this is all fabricated to keep the economy down, keep people isolated, keep kids from being educated and control the masses ALL TO GET RID OF TRUMP.

I said over a year ago that the only way the dems had any hope to win this election was if they could destroy the economy, I never thought they would be successful at destroying the economy but they did it. The only shining light is that Trumps support is only getting stronger, because most people can now see the truth. Between COVID and the riots and anarchy in the streets, Trump is gaining more and more of the average Joe both R's and D's, LANDSLIDE COMING!

It’s not to remove Trump dude. It’s to destroy America. By any means, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
When athletes began to return for fall sports, they started to claim that this tip top shape athletes were suffering from the "enlarged hearts due to COVID". Think about that. Now they are saying that people who are in shape are at much less risk, DUHHH!!!!!!

Fake news and dems at their finest, anything to destroy the economy to get rid of Orange Man Bad. Remember this, the fear and panic is being fed to you through the liberal dem controlled media, this is all fabricated to keep the economy down, keep people isolated, keep kids from being educated and control the masses ALL TO GET RID OF TRUMP.

I said over a year ago that the only way the dems had any hope to win this election was if they could destroy the economy, I never thought they would be successful at destroying the economy but they did it. The only shining light is that Trumps support is only getting stronger, because most people can now see the truth. Between COVID and the riots and anarchy in the streets, Trump is gaining more and more of the average Joe both R's and D's, LANDSLIDE COMING!

It’s not to remove Trump dude. It’s to destroy America. By any means, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Xabi87

That is some scary ass 1984 #.

With maximum triggering .

Is that what you’re seeking?

Common ground seems like a pleasant place to be. Why can’t we have that?

My proposition to you in response is — Peace. I very much mean that. In the most positive sense.

If you truly believe in living In a ‘hopenotfeariswhatweneed’ world — driving unification, instead of purposely ‘triggering‘ people, would be more productive.

Let’s unify and abolish our differences. We can build a better world — together.

I’d like my soon to be adult kids to live and grow old in a unified society. One with freedoms that we have enjoyed, without a second thought — for decades.

Do you accept my sincere proposal? Do you want to unite, or are you only interested in triggering?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
flu and covid are NOT the same...flu occurs in the upper respiratory system and covid in the lower respiratory system...people with covid have gotten blood clots and lost limbs, that does NOT happen with flu...I saw a story the other day a young lady with covid she has blood clots and is VERY likely to lose her hands

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: trollz

Of course it’s a lie. How can they already tell us what the long-term effects are?? It’s only supposedly been around since late last year, right? So they say? So why did folks eat it up in March about the “long term effects?”

I keep saying it, but the worst thing about this no-worse-than-the-normal-flu business is how it has shown how absolutely brainwashed and brain dead and stupid people are.

edit on 28-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I saw a story the other day
a reply to: research100

This is the epitome of all the Wuflu stories.

Tangibility and logic are your friends.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Truth hurts I guess, it's a meme, if a person gets triggered by reading it that's on them and as we can see some people just live the outrage culture lifestyle 24/7.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Full Transparency. Thank you.

I offered unification. You offered another apathetic reply.

A fearful world, is the mindset you’re producing.

This is why our world is crumbling.

Trigger on....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Yet again, the Covid-19 scaremongering is proven to be completely made up. This time it's the claim that Covid-19 is causing heart damage. It's not.

A widely circulated scientific study reported that Covid-19 causes long-term heart problems. Its authors have been forced to issue major corrections after they wildly miscalculated

The only problem with the conclusion of the paper is that almost every piece of data given to support it was wrong.

while people who have recovered from Covid-19 do show markers of heart disease in their MRI scans, so do people of similar health profiles who have not had the virus. That is, Covid-19 had absolutely nothing to do with the heart damage seen in the people in the study.

Source

So, basically, some researchers studied 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19. Some of them had heart damage. They then decided to claim this heart damage was caused by Covid-19 while completely ignoring the fact that the same heart damage is also present in the same proportion of people who never had Covid-19.
Just about everything we've been told about this virus has been proven to be a lie. Data is being manipulated and made up left and right. Don't worry though, this won't be the last of the Covid-19 hoaxes. The Democrats are going to milk it for all it's worth, especially leading up to the election.

Here's the thing. 70 years ago, nothing about Cancer, 40 years ago AIDS...we're still not close to eradicating either.

Jerry Lewis spent decades trying for a MS cure. Millions of $$$...it's still here.

So...you read a few hundred folks in year so time frame...the 1st years of this.......and you tought facts?

Seriously, premature, not time-studied over a period...but...hey!

"It won't do this to you. It doesn't do that. You won't have any dama...".

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What a load of crap.
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What, exactly, has Trump done to “further the divide?”
edit on Sun Aug 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

What a load of crap.

Our world is crumbling because of poor leadership, we have divisive narcissistic leaders that care only about themselves. You're a trump supporters right ?

If i was say potus and I posted crap like that meme I would agree with you, however I'm just a random anon on the interwebs, I have no followers and or a following, nobody gives a crap what I post and my posting have little affect on the world around me.

Perhaps your disdain would be better focused on the potus, he actually has a platform, a huge platform to enact change from, it's a crying shame he uses that position to further the divide.

As soon as he took office he was pitting his base against the left, using devisive language that pitted democrats as the enemy. That's just one of many divisive actions he's taken.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What a load of crap.

Our world is crumbling because of poor leadership, we have divisive narcissistic leaders that care only about themselves. You're a trump supporters right ?

If i was say potus and I posted crap like that meme I would agree with you, however I'm just a random anon on the interwebs, I have no followers and or a following, nobody gives a crap what I post and my posting have little affect on the world around me.

Perhaps your disdain would be better focused on the potus, he actually has a platform, a huge platform to enact change from, it's a crying shame he uses that position to further the divide.

As soon as he took office he was pitting his base against the left, using devisive language that pitted democrats as the enemy. That's just one of many divisive actions he's taken.

Is that what the left told you to believe?

From day one the establishment has attacked Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What a load of crap.

As I have previously mentioned, you're being told what you want to hear.

These media moguls and the corporations they represent know damn well how to engineer society.
edit on 29-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Yet again, the Covid-19 scaremongering is proven to be completely made up. This time it's the claim that Covid-19 is causing heart damage. It's not.

A widely circulated scientific study reported that Covid-19 causes long-term heart problems. Its authors have been forced to issue major corrections after they wildly miscalculated

The only problem with the conclusion of the paper is that almost every piece of data given to support it was wrong.

while people who have recovered from Covid-19 do show markers of heart disease in their MRI scans, so do people of similar health profiles who have not had the virus. That is, Covid-19 had absolutely nothing to do with the heart damage seen in the people in the study.

Source

So, basically, some researchers studied 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19. Some of them had heart damage. They then decided to claim this heart damage was caused by Covid-19 while completely ignoring the fact that the same heart damage is also present in the same proportion of people who never had Covid-19.
Just about everything we've been told about this virus has been proven to be a lie. Data is being manipulated and made up left and right. Don't worry though, this won't be the last of the Covid-19 hoaxes. The Democrats are going to milk it for all it's worth, especially leading up to the election.

I'm a little disturbed that you don't seem to distinguish between a mistake and a lie, and that you seem to think that it's part of some grand conspiracy.

This is an emerging disease and people are using preliminary data gathered over a short period of time, so it's inevitable that mistakes will happen or that some factors will either be under or over stated.

The truth is that we won't know what Covid-19 is, what it does, or how dangerous it is until maybe 2030. We're getting to grips with the data for Zika and Ebola, and they're old enemies.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

What a load of crap.

Speaking as a conservative who might well have voted for Pence had he stood as president rather than VP, Trump has issued a constant stream of tweets and media interviews in which he's spoken about how t"the left" is attacking him or his presidency. He makes everything out as if it were a partisan attack by one side against another side, whereas previous presidents generally spoke about things in terms of the issues.

For example, when Obama faced opposition to one of his key policies he spoke about the policy itself. Why the policy would help the country and why opposing it would hurt the country. Clinton and Bush were the same. Trump personally attacks whoever it is that opposes him, he insults them, and makes everything about that person.

For example, if Bush or Reagan was making the case for pulling out of a treaty he would speak at length about the treaty itself and how remaining in it was detrimental to the country. Trump instead would post a dozen tweets saying that "creepy uncle Joe the hair sniffing Democrat hates America because we keep winning", and that this was all a conspiracy to hold back the country to make him (Trump) look bad.

Trump can't stop thinking about things as being "Us V Them".

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What a load of crap.

As I have previously mentioned, you're being told what you want to hear.

These media moguls and the corporations they represent know damn well how to engineer society.

LOL, you say that, and then blame Trump. You don't even believe yourself. What a loon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join