It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out the Covid19 heart damage thing was a total lie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is an emerging disease and people are using preliminary data gathered over a short period of time, so it's inevitable that mistakes will happen or that some factors will either be under or over stated.

This is a "novel" chimeric virus created through bio-lab "gain of function" studies that were designed to infect humans with a purpose. This is known by all the big labs and heads of government since 2003.

They know what this has been designed to do and what to expect, however, they haven't tested it on human subjects (until last year when it got loose), just human tissues and every lab animal they could lay hands on. So what they believe it will do and what actually happens is yet to be determined.

This is not to say there aren't smaller labs and study groups that aren't in the know, but they make a good smoke screen to try and cover up the obvious.

21st Cen Pandemic Timeline

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Bull$hit.

I got a guy in the hospital right now in this 30's with major covid heart damage. The virus attacked his heart. He has lost major % of function and they are tried to shock his heart back into rhythm unsuccessfully and have to wait a couple of weeks to try again.

And No, he is not fat, doesn't have a pre-existing disease, diabetes, or any of that crap and was in good physical condition.
edit on 29-8-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
flu and covid are NOT the same...flu occurs in the upper respiratory system and covid in the lower respiratory system...people with covid have gotten blood clots and lost limbs, that does NOT happen with flu...I saw a story the other day a young lady with covid she has blood clots and is VERY likely to lose her hands

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Of course it’s a lie. How can they already tell us what the long-term effects are?? It’s only supposedly been around since late last year, right? So they say? So why did folks eat it up in March about the “long term effects?”

I keep saying it, but the worst thing about this no-worse-than-the-normal-flu business is how it has shown how absolutely brainwashed and brain dead and stupid people are.

You must live where they they have the most dangerous, most horrifying mutant killer covid strain. Where I am, the dozen people I know who tested positive for it are all fine. Almost all of them only even knew they were positive for the virus because they had to be tested before being admitted back to their university. One of my students has recovered from it- all she had symptom-wise was loss of taste and smell for a week. She didn’t even get a fever. My 77 year old dad had it. Took him a little over 3 weeks to get back to full health, but all he had was fever and aches. No lung problems. No one I know or no one I know that knows someone who has had the virus has had even a cough, much less lung damage.

So you’re right- this is not the flu. It’s way less dangerous.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Bull$hit.

I got a guy in the hospital right now in this 30's with major covid heart damage. The virus attacked his heart. He has lost major % of function and they are tried to shock his heart back into rhythm unsuccessfully and have to wait a couple of weeks to try again.

And No, he is not fat, doesn't have a pre-existing disease, diabetes, or any of that crap and was in good physical condition.

How can they wait a couple of WEEKS to try to get his heart back into rhythm?? What, so in the meantime he just lays in his hospital bed with a dangerous damaged “major loss of function” heart and wait for two weeks? Why? Something isn’t adding up.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Bull$hit.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an inefficient immune system. You forgot the most important part.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: KKLOCO

What a load of crap.

Our world is crumbling because of poor leadership, we have divisive narcissistic leaders that care only about themselves. You're a trump supporters right ?

If i was say potus and I posted crap like that meme I would agree with you, however I'm just a random anon on the interwebs, I have no followers and or a following, nobody gives a crap what I post and my posting have little affect on the world around me.

Perhaps your disdain would be better focused on the potus, he actually has a platform, a huge platform to enact change from, it's a crying shame he uses that position to further the divide.

What, exactly, has Trump done to “further the divide?”

As soon as he took office he was pitting his base against the left, using devisive language that pitted democrats as the enemy. That's just one of many divisive actions he's taken.

Let’s have a quote, please. We would like to know exactly what he said that was dividing language as soon as he took office and pitted Democrats as the enemy. I’m not doubting it, but let’s see an actual quote.

Because certainly the Democrats didn’t paint him as the enemy, ever. Right?

Thanks for your reply with a specific quote or two.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In other words don't research anything and consume all of the 'data' you are fed by the MSM even when it contradicts itself over and over again and then goes back to the original info, no wait, it changed again.

You sound like you don't want to do any thinking.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join