It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Didn't find any relation but came across...

Drew D. Perkins = Mojo Vision

Thinking of Biden's eye color last night.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Others were paying attention too.

The only reason DJT said we got it on tape is because he heard them. He didn't say transcript, or notes, or reports, he said direct recordings. Those involved and who listened should have become very unnerved at that.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd question.....can anyone check to see if DeForrest Perkins (Perkins Coie) was a relative of Drew D. Perkins?

I can't find much but don't have much time. I assume with that type of thing you won't be able to figure it out easily. Ancestry pages should allow you to browse dead people if you're searching for relation, I think. But you may need to find some document to find the tree easier.

freepages.rootsweb.com...
www.familytreedna.com...
perkinsresearch.com...
^That seems slightly weird to me.

Yeah....I have been looking to find his middle name with initial D to see if it is DeForrest. Either way, would love to see if there is a link here......would be a interesting connection for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Didn't find any relation but came across...

Drew D. Perkins = Mojo Vision

Thinking of Biden's eye color last night.

This is the connection I was looking to see if I could find.

Wondering if he is a grandson of DeForrest Perkins.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N Initiated.
R.L.C. Initiated.

Q 1 Corinthians 16:13 - uploaded today; previous was 4 months ago.

I seem to recall coming across this strange channel of weird vids long ago...maybe members from single digit threads remember it.
www.youtube.com...

@paul_furber claims this is someone on Q team or someone closely affiliated.
threadreaderapp.com...

Has anyone looked into who is in the pictures on the desk?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IDK about the whole Joe eye color thing. I have blue eyes and my eyes change tone depending on my surroundings, the ambient light and what color shirt I am wearing. Dont get me wrong, I think he cheated somehow, but I dont think bionic contacts are it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biden did look very sorry at that point in the debacle... I mean Debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Not sure if of any import but... at the Comey hearing yesterday, Amy Kobluchar said that, as a classmate of his at law school, she could always contact him for advice.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not sure if of any import but... at the Comey hearing yesterday, Amy Kobluchar said that, as a classmate of his at law school, she could always contact him for advice.

I caught that too, it was a weirdly made statement. Does this mean that the Pokémon Koblu-Char is in on the coup as well, or does that mean that she was plotting something else?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

To my mind, it just means that the next generation of deep state coup leaders/managers trained from college and were schooled together?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gore Vidal made it very clear back in the 70's that all these people think the same because they all come from the same indoctrination schools. I always found it funny when he said that because he went to the same schools as them, but he does make a good point. Just like how he made the point about the biggest threat to the national Security State (ie Deep State) was going to be someone in high office that was independently funded, and didn't go to the same schools as the political vermin that was infesting DC.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Judge orders the doj to make public some information that was redacted in the Mueller report.

thehill.com...

Since it is Judge Reggie Walton issuing the order, it it's probably not good for the Trump Administration?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Judge orders the doj to make public some information that was redacted in the Mueller report.

thehill.com...

Since it is Judge Reggie Walton issuing the order, it it's probably not good for the Trump Administration?

I wouldn't worry too much. Trump has repeatedly proven he is always 62 moves ahead of the DC scum.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Yeah, but evidence is increasing that attorney general Barr is part of that swamp. Gives me a sick feeling.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, but evidence is increasing that attorney general Barr is part of that swamp. Gives me a sick feeling.

Get RBG replaced before election. That’s priority #1. Get Trump re-elected. Priority #2. Keep Senate #3. Flip House #4. Then see what Barr/Durham do.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Others were paying attention too.

The only reason DJT said we got it on tape is because he heard them. He didn't say transcript, or notes, or reports, he said direct recordings. Those involved and who listened should have become very unnerved at that.

Remember the clock in the Oval Office?

I wonder if that was about recordings made before Trump was inaugurated?

They have it on tape?

Way back, we thought it was about black hats eavesdropping on Trump. Maybe it was the other way around and white hats in the IC planted a listening device long before.
edit on b000000302020-09-30T18:47:47-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 30 Sep 2020 18:47:47 -0500600000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Found another pic Trump tweeted w/Reagan:
twitter.com...

President Ronald Reagan shakes hands with Donald Trump at a reception for members of the "Friends of Art and Preservation in Embassies" Foundation in the Blue Room of the White House on Nov. 3, 1987.
Coming up on 33 years.

Link

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I never liked the guy, but Trump is letting him do his thing. Remember, pretty much everyone in DC is swamp.

Maybe Trump will use him until he's useless and then jettison him for someone else.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A couple of really irksome things came from Biden Shill Wallace's mouth last night that reflect a really disturbing trend.

So Wallace, who is NOBODY but a guy in a suit, demands that DJT denounce White Supremacy. Who the hell is Wallace to demand the President take a knee to him? He's exactly the same as that nut standing outside a restaurant demanding the folks eating "say black lives matter" or "I'll keep yelling at you until you do." And who is she exactly, a whack job nobody but someone who can administer an oath?

This is a thing. Folks demanding loyalty oaths on the spot.

Reporter shills demanding, as if they are somebody, that one person or another pledge allegiance to their cause. My answer to that would violate ATS TOS. What kind of person thinks that not capitulating to this sort of Draco invasion loyalty demand is akin to something damning? Wallace is a piece of garbage, a lowlife shill whose opinion means nothing at all, so why should DJT show him loyalty swearing an oath to his profoundly ignorant demand?

The other is this bonkers idea that DJT is responsible for 200k deaths - skip the numbers, truth or personal responsibility and focus on the astounding non-logic. The 200k wasn't a fixed in stone exact figure calculated on January 30 and yet, somehow DJT hit the mark, which, evidently Joe would not have at all (strange shill Wallace didn't ask him how many would have died under Joe's plan)? Demented Biden and his legion of followers evidently don't understand how the world works at all - like not at all. They think hindsight is the same as foresight!!!

I understand how they see the world this way. These are folks that took out non-dischargeable student loans to get a degree in gender fluid studies in subsaharan Africa and can't figure out how the crushing debt happened? They think that after the damage has been done they can rewrite the beginning to reflect the lesson learned by demanding the world alter the damage by undoing the past.

Odd, you can get into college without have even the most rudimentary knowledge of personal finance. Those are Joe's people, too stupid to anticipate consequence, too stupid to deal with them.

This is the reparation logic. The past may have sucked for some, which means it sucked for all, which means it was preventable based on what we know now, so now we need to undo that past by resolving it in the future with reparations to those who were not alive when the events occurred. Lessons are never learned, lessons are conveyed backward in time to suit an agenda rooted in present time and ONLY applied in the future at some point.

Honestly, why aren't more people jumping off this rock?

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join