It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS' self-retweet at 21:37:44, DELTA = 00 22:15:36

Rigged Election! t.co...

1) DELTA points to:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Timestamp and Chan post number both encodes tomorrow Sep 30th!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72b088 No.3093117 📁
Sep 19 2018 18:45:07 (EST)
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC
Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Sep 30th, LtoR and RtoL.

#1536 CONFIRMATION of Proof: 7 min DELTA on Father's Day
Timestamp encodes today Sep 29th.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581302 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:54:52 (EST)
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn.
Background and potential role.
What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?
Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO?
Why is this relevant?
Who owes a lot to very bad actors?
How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory.
What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?
What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

Bolded timestamp and Chan post number both encode tomorrow, Sep 30th!

2) Tweet Timestamp of 21:37:44 points to:

#21 At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.
Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Sep 30th.

#2137 CONFIRMATION of a Proof: [0] DELTA
Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Sep 30th, two ways.

#3744 Picture: of NP/AS/Nadler/Cummings: "Haven't you figured it out yet? It's not about TRUMP's "Corruption", It's about making sure you don't find out about THEIR corruption".
Timestamp encodes today, Sep 29th.

#44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
Chan post number encodes today, Sep 29th.
edit on 29-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I don’t have a Twitter account will you please tell me what it is?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Biden called Trump a clown. Trump’s strategy was to frustrate Joe. He did. Easily.

Conspicuous Medal of Honor
0% energy production
Obama booming economy

Joe was rattled. Trump was pissed that half his first term was derailed by Joe’s goons in FBI/DOJ.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow, that was hard to watch, it wasn’t Trump’s finest moment IMHO. It kills me to say that, but it was a missed opportunity for POTUS. Perhaps he did “ smell a rat “, a few times he seemed to look at Mike Wallace as to say “ WTH is going on here ? “ Biden was coached well , maybe the iPad helped, IDK ? For uninformed, brainwashed folks just looking at persona not Truth, Biden came off much more like-able , he looked into the camera and connected better then Trump. It was weird Biden looked down ( maybe at iPAD ? ) while Trump spoke, compared to Trump who watched Biden like a hawk when he spoke.

I hope in the next two debates Trump focuses more on showing his “ softer side “ , while also holding Biden’s feet to the fire with facts. Biden landed a few punches that Trump didn’t respond well to, and wasted precious time re-hashing his accomplishments , however impressive, rather than CLARIFYING verifiable Facts.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Best summary I've heard so far.

Biden did poor.

His best answer - and it suprised me - was on energy when he said they brought the costs down so far.

But Trump looked week on Climate Change.

Looked poor not answering about taxes.

He should have answered better and known those would come up.

He looked like a bully of a weeker Biden.

As an independent I think they both lost more than they won.

Still no way in hell I will vote for a democrat in the forceable future as they have gone too far left. Totally insane really.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Ugh, I know it’s calculated and purposeful but that still hurt to watch. I love POTUS for all he endures and has done for us, but just once I’d love to watch a debate that shows my friends and family why I fight them at every turn on his behalf. I get thats my selfish ego, but it still sucks. I’m that demographic that Trump rubs the wrong way in displays like tonight.

Please Mr. President, highlight your successes, your good nature and warm heart, and the millions upon millions of policies and practices that have real positive results. 🙏

Glad he mentioned General Flynn. Glad he’s POTUS. Sad because I expected more from him, and less from Biden, but got the inverse

When they said "no reason for Joe to debate DJT" it was the inverse. DJT gets nothing from this in the end, there is no way to "win" in a traditional sense with Wallace Bot and Joe Bot. Those are in fact the enemy, and one can see why DJT is fed up with it and them.

The issue is it benefits Joe to lie about everything, so when Joe says "DJT lies" think inverse. Most of what Joe said was simply not true, especially on Hunter, his numbers, hell the Conway quote was a lie. So what?

BUT, remember, Kennedy won because Nixon "looked bad" even though folks who listened on radio thought Nixon won. Joe look horrendous. Either way, as PSM said, it won't change anyone's mind and DJT got some great clip/quotes and Joe got nothing on that end.

If Joe makes it to the next one, it gets ugly, as DJT will change it all up and Joe will do a repeat - exactly a repeat.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's a distilled take on tonight's debate:

centipedenation.com...

Most Memorable Moments:
1:

Trump: Your son got paid millions from China, Ukraine, Moscow and others.
Biden: That’s not true. It’s already been debunked.
Trump: By who?
Biden: … ***stares into the distance***
2:

Biden: “Why would you want to open the country?”
3:

Biden: I don’t support the Green New Deal.
Trump: You support the Green New Deal.
Biden: I support the Green New Deal.
Wallace: Biden, you support the Green New Deal?
Biden: I don’t support the Green New Deal.
4:

Trump: Your son got kicked out of the military and was a crack head.
Biden: That’s a lie.
Biden: Look America, my son was indeed a crack head.
5:

Trump: Name one law enforcement group that supports you Joe.
Biden: … ***silence***

edit on Wed Sep 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Trump didn’t lose/gain any voters.
Biden lost BLM/ANTIFA and AOC/Bernie.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper might have an aneurysm.

He said Trump commands white nationalists

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Looked poor not answering about taxes.

The tax thing is impossible to deal with. That 750 wasn't even a thing in the article. The information was an "estimate". He could not win no matter what he said. He's being audited, he can't say a gd thing about it because of that. But how can he answer the original narrative lie? It's already established as fact, you can't prove a lie as a lie at all, let alone 6 seconds.

The world we live in is "Have you finally stopped beating your wife?" "I never beat my wife" "well that's not what the neighbor said and of course you'd lie about beating her, so the answer is no." That's our world.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Now at

percentage number was reverse about 1 hours got

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Literal dumpster fire 🔥

Next debate should go down via Tweet war.

I’m serious. Then we can take in what’s actually said without the headache. Lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I agree 100%. Trump missed several opportunities to crush Biden on several issues but didn't focus enough on facts. Biden did horribly, but not as bad as I expected him to perform. Granted, Biden made no sense about most topics, and outright lied several times, but the MSM won't cover a single lie for Biden, they won't fact check a single thing Biden said.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

LOL. Joe says...

twitter.com...

What's with the elitists and ice cream this year?

Jeni's Ice cream (based in Columbus, Ohio) is on the board of the Les Wexner Foundation. Per FEC data, the Biden campaign has spent more than $11k on Jeni's ice cream, itemized as "donor gifts" and...

Jeni's Ice Cream is a Certified B Corporation. B-Labs board includes Richard Branson, Mastercard CEO + more.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL. I'm with ya but who won the debate in my house was the liquor store.😂🍻🍻🥃🥃
No headaches till morning.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I thought Biden did pretty good in the first half, that I watched closely.

For sure, when Trump talked about '0Biden spying, Joe looked pretty low.

Well, by not losing, he's winning, by Joe.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Ugh, I know it’s calculated and purposeful but that still hurt to watch. I love POTUS for all he endures and has done for us, but just once I’d love to watch a debate that shows my friends and family why I fight them at every turn on his behalf. I get that's my selfish ego, but it still sucks. I’m that demographic that Trump rubs the wrong way in displays like tonight.

Please Mr. President, highlight your successes, your good nature and warm heart, and the millions upon millions of policies and practices that have real positive results. 🙏

Glad he mentioned General Flynn. Glad he’s POTUS. Sad because I expected more from him, and less from Biden, but got the inverse

^^^ This right here is exactly how I feel too! Thanks for stating it for me lol!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
YOU AINT BLACK

I AM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

I OPPOSE DEFUND THE POLICE

I DONT SUPPORT GREEN NEW DEAL

Bless Joe’s heart.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

😂😂😂

new topics