It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I note at the end of the debate, an iPad was removed from Biden's lectern but there wasn't one on the President's lectern.

Re POTUS tweets - there were 36 during the debate and the last was a self-retweet.

Loading them up, then will decode Delta on self-retweet.
edit on 29-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I note at the end of the debate, an iPad was removed from Biden's lectern but there wasn't one on the President's lectern.

Similar with Hillary if I remember correctly. Likely a "Q" card.....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Chris Wallace lied at the first of the debate. He said the questions were not shared with either candidate. Joe Biden had practiced on every question asked. President Trump seemed to me taken aback by Biden's knowledge of the questions and I think he immediately smelled a rat and then changed his strategy accordingly.

Even with all the yelling and talking over each other, President Trump came out ahead...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm a bit puzzled that Trump didn't go for the jugular on a few questions.

I wonder if he's saving the heavy artillery for last.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm laughing at watching everyone that was seated socially distant at the debate, then right when it ends, they all walk up to eachother and hug and shake hands and start talking.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Debate.

Joe is really diffiCULT to watch. He looks like he went to the mortician to get made up. Odd black and white stripped tie, not blue or red. He was getting information from somewhere, or had the questions - or at least the general sense. He still floundered and looked the idiot stooge.

DJT. Efforts to knock him off early were good, but ended up being pointless. Dealing with a crazy person, a drug addict or a failing clone-bot is a losing battle.

Joe's entire job is to make DJT look bad, nothing else.

Future - if Joe doesn't flame out:

Stick to successes.
Trade deals - name the number and why important.
Interest rates.
Opportunity zones.
Judges are good, but the common folks don't get it, they don't care.
Talk up ISIS, Salami, Baggeddaddy, bringing troops home - ending Joe's wars.
Drug trafficking interdiction.
Opoids.
Humans As Currency.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TALK UP THE PEACE DEALS!!!!!!!! North Korea, ME, etc. Talk up the peace deals damn it!

When clone-bot gets DJT off the successes he wins. Simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'm laughing at watching everyone that was seated socially distant at the debate, then right when it ends, they all walk up to eachother and hug and shake hands and start talking.

Idk about you guys but that debate had me rollin'.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I kept wondering when will the "tapes" Trump mentioned be revealed.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

LOL. Joe says...

twitter.com...

What's with the elitists and ice cream this year?

Possible connection with Intel Community.....I C ?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I kept wondering when will the "tapes" Trump mentioned be revealed.

Yes. Interesting statement. NSA and more implication, suggesting something triggered the ability to access them and use them. "You suggested the Logan Act" was great for Anons and those who get it, but others were lost on why that matters so much.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It sounds like the concensus is that Chris Wallace won the debate tonight.

I didn't even know the Cuck Party was running a candidate in the general election this year.

I may have to reconsider where I cast my vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think he missed three or four really good opportunities too.

I also think there were a bunch of times where Joe was about to bury himself and Trump kept interrupting.

I thought Trump was a little over exuberant.

On a sidenote,I watched it with the wife which I never thought would happen. I told you guys she’s a lefty and we try to steer clear of politics but she came down and we watched it together and had a great laugh so that was nice.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He did say something like, we caught you or we’ve got it all, it’s all on tape something like that. I’m gonna go try to find that part

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What a disastrous debate.

Period.

And Flynn's case apparently wasn't dismissed?

BO...om.

Fizzle.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think he missed three or four really good opportunities too.

I also think there were a bunch of times where Joe was about to bury himself and Trump kept interrupting.

I thought Trump was a little over exuberant.

Totally agree . He let wallace get the better of him and screwed himself by not allowing joe to talk as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
- Trump should have avoided interrupting Biden. The longer Joe had to talk uninterrupted, the more obvious his diminished capacity.

- $750 tax was a nothing burger.

- Joe lost BLM/Antifa by officially opposing defunding the police.

- Joe lost AOC & West Coast on denying Green New Deal.

- Joe absolutely did not come across as someone with 47 years in office, much less 8 as VP.

- Trump scorched Joe on Hunter and SpyGate. As well as challenging Joe to name one law enforcement supporting organization.

One thing for sure. One debate is all that’s needed. My low opinion of Chris Wallace is even lower now.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I said something to my wife about this. I said he’s reading notes.

She said they were notes he wrote during the debate. Sounded reasonable to me.

But then I see the wide shot of them and they didn’t look like they were writing notes.

I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
here the result so far

you know what to do
Who won the first presidential debate?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ugh, I know it’s calculated and purposeful but that still hurt to watch. I love POTUS for all he endures and has done for us, but just once I’d love to watch a debate that shows my friends and family why I fight them at every turn on his behalf. I get thats my selfish ego, but it still sucks. I’m that demographic that Trump rubs the wrong way in displays like tonight.

Please Mr. President, highlight your successes, your good nature and warm heart, and the millions upon millions of policies and practices that have real positive results. 🙏

Glad he mentioned General Flynn. Glad he’s POTUS. Sad because I expected more from him, and less from Biden, but got the inverse
edit on 29-9-2020 by nowayreally because: Trusting the plan... just weary

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I agree with everything but your last statement I thought Wallace did a good job.

Halfway through the debate my wife says to me “ is he supposed to be harder on the president, because he’s the president?

I said no why? Do you you think he is? She said ya. I didn’t think so.

We shut up and watched
edit on 29-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join