It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Trumps taxes have been obtained by The NY Times. Let the crap-storm ensue.

If Trump's taxes are fair game, shouldn't Biden's taxes be examined as well?
I would bet that is far more likely to prove interesting.

Yes, exactly....a segue to force Biden & Son's finances into the spotlight.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sometimes a better quote for you to use

What's good for the goose is good for the gander and Hi, I am the Gander.

a reply to: crankyoldman

During the Great Awakening the depth of stupidity is the biggest shocker to me, not the depravity, not the dark ones, not the mind control etc., it is the ignorance and complete lack of self awareness among those stomping their feet as if they are the only one's who really get it.

Well said mate ... but ... this is where we are. Education, TV, and the rest have lead us down to this path.

A large % of people have always been dumb, just that in the past they knew they were and had the good sense not to prove it to the wider community on a continuing schedule.

But as soon as such crap as every child wins, no kids left behind and don't keep a child back a year at school started we are where we are.

How we fix it is anyone's guess.

P

edit on 28/9/2020 by pheonix358 because: The ether stole an n. I had to put in a replacement. Luckily I found a spare one! Lucky hey!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
James Woods finally comes out as anon...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think from this point on, it's going to start to feel very surreal... as if it doesn't feel that way already. Maybe I should say surrealer
edit on 28-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I think from this point on, it's going to start to feel very surreal... as if it doesn't feel that way already. Maybe I should say surrealer

2020: "Hold my beer..."

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 27th
0 Posts, 20 POTUS tweets, 8 retweets, 1 self-retweet, 3 video tweets.
Total = 20

KU V19.09 20200927 to 4776 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
11 23,
4 8,
3 4, 7, 9, 11, 15, 16, 76, 97, 99, 217,

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN,

The Canadian Railroad Network map is interesting.
Remember the 0311Warrior posts on Mar 13, 2020.
CAVV2's posted this map with the last few "uncleared" states (in yellow).
The railroad network connects all "yellow US states", including MN, MI, OH, NY

The Gates connection is interesting, as the railroad connects with Vancouver too.
Vancouver to Seattle is only a few hours drive.
Many of the islands on the WA coast are secluded celebrity homes.

Alaskan Loophole
- Posted on Aug 5, 2020
- Alaska loophole = Americans claim to be Alaska-bound to skirt border closure
- Closer scrutiny placed on traveller using Canada to travel to and from Alaska
- While this article ties to C19, it highlights how relaxed procedures are exploited.
edit on 28-9-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Good morning friends.

Last night I was looking on YT and catching up on some subscriptions, one in particular being MrMBB333. He shares images and videos from around the world of spectacular sunsets and unusual skies etc, and I like to look at them because these unusual skies are signs of what is happening in the 'above', the Spirit realms. Most often these 'signs' are not obvious to many of us, for instance: the exceptionally beautiful sunsets recently, the beautiful glow on the horizon, is exactly what God's Army looks like - a beautiful golden glowing Light. When I look at some sunsets I see God's Army, I recognise it by its colours and its energy. I can see it and I can feel it.

Then there are the rarer in ya face signs such as the one in this video from MrMBB333. Jump to 2:52 . ..

www.youtube.com...

A massive Q in the sky made of Light. Not only that, it Lights up a little cross to the lower right of the image and actually reads as Q+.

Edit to add: It's just occurred to me that the saying 'Signs in the skies' (I don't know where it originated from) has a double meaning. When you 'sign' something, that is your unique mark, your ID. Q+ has quite literally 'signed' the sky, with Light.

edit on 28-9-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ever wondered why we were given Ghidra in 4106?

This could be why? Per this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com..., someone has dumped the source code for Windows XP!

Whilst the timing of this is intriguing enough, what caught my eye is that the folder list includes Xbox.

Recall that a post (can't find which at the mo) pointed us to an Xbox deep state comms:

What if the source code for Xbox Chats includes, for example:

"IF team-name = "Palpatine's Revenge" THEN
Route to NK-servers
Save_centrally = NO
End If"

Such deliberate coding would prove a link between Microsoft and deep state? ...with all that that implies re RICO, conspiracy, sedition, Treason etc.

Note also that 3994 asks us:

How does Soros comm [secure] w/ DNC leaders?

It would be very timely for someone to uncover Soros xbox comms w/ DNC leaders?

Lastly, note in the Palpatine's revenge chat above it talks of Soros hearing from grapevine... is that who HE reports to? Grapevine would imply one of the bloodlines because they have been known to live for 400 years (link).
edit on 28-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
WHOA!

Ilhan Omar and the Somali political machine in Minneapolis are on tape committing MASSIVE voter and election fraud. Not only is Omar a brother marrying immigration cheat - shes also a central figure in Democratic voter fraud on a massive scale in the Somali community in Minneapolis.

www.projectveritas.com...

James O'Keefe is a national treasure. I hope he has round the clock personal security because this crap could get hairy!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting tweet from George Webb:

Took calls for first time in my four years on YouTube. Immediate confirmation of Max Fisher and Wexner shipping weapons out of MegaGroup with Steven Spielberg’s dad.Another view counter that won’t increment. Neighborhood News Hour Call in Show youtu.be... via @YouTube

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Heard thru the grapevine" is just a common term here for hearing something via the "streets" so to say. As in, hearing something via rumor or non-official channels.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree that "thru" or "on the grapevine" means as you say PJ... but the sentence says:

will let everyone know time when S hears from grapevine

a) "From" is specific whereas "on" is generic,

b) What better way to help hide a name reference than by using a common phrase that people's brains automatically conclude means something else?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Interesting that we still have no POTUS tweets so far today - they usually start on working days between 6 and 8am.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
WHOA!

Ilhan Omar and the Somali political machine in Minneapolis are on tape committing MASSIVE voter and election fraud. Not only is Omar a brother marrying immigration cheat - shes also a central figure in Democratic voter fraud on a massive scale in the Somali community in Minneapolis.

www.projectveritas.com...

James O'Keefe is a national treasure. I hope he has round the clock personal security because this crap could get hairy!

This may be what Jim Jordan was talking about. Big news on Monday.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

O'Keefe has laid it all out in this 16 minute video. Even just with what they have here, they have enough for an investigation and possibly indictments. Its BAD!! This is just the beginning. O'Keefe says they have more videos coming. If the Federal Government (I have NO faith in Keith Ellison to do anything about this) does not come down hard on these people I really will have lost what little faith I have left in them to hold bad actors accountable.

Everybody is worried about how much Trump paid in taxes, when we have direct video evidence of massive Democrat voter fraud right right in front of us! From a member of the illustrious "Squad" no less!

I wonder if AOC employs the same tactics in her district?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The 80+ Club:
Pelosi = 80
Feinstein = 87
Maxine 'Mad Max' Waters = 82
Bill Pascrell = 83
Grace Napolitano = 83
Alcee Hastings = 83
Pat Roberts = 84
Eddie Bernice Johnson = 84
Jim Inhofe = 85
Richard Shelby = 86
Chuck Grassley = 87
Don Young = 87

ALLof those people are flaming IDIOTS TOO!
Time we amend the laws to say no one who is over 80 can be elected to any position. Their mental capacity become questionable in one second if their body decides to shut down and the percentage of that happening in your 80's is staggering. No way to tell when they are going to have a stroke like Ron Paul just did.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight.

[in a quiver]

in the target box and bolded. Suggesting not in the bow ready to fire, but simply useless because known and planned for?

It will stay in the quiver?

Funny, double meanings. Quiver, to tremble and shake. Which describes Pelosi.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday would not rule out impeachment as an option to stop President Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court pick from being confirmed to the bench, saying Democrats will “use every arrow in our quiver” to block the eventual nominee."
www.foxnews.com...

Bolding mine.

Once he nominates someone they can impeach him all day long, that can't stop the Senate from confirming his nominee.

Is it that they haven't read the Constitution, or are they too dumb to understand it, or do they just not care?

Hell, they are counting on people being too lazy to read it themselves and hope CNN is their source of data. They can't lose that way in their estimation. That is why the reeee was so loud when Hilldog the crime leader lost.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Since Epstein’s arrest, California has had Its tunnel systems under attack or purposely destroyed.

From China Lake in Southern California.
To now the underground tunnels and “wineries” in Napa in Northern California.

It’s Like their cleaning out their rout from China lake to Bohemian Grove.

Could this be the dark hats covering up and destroying the evidence of their slavery and filthy darkness they loved so much.

Hollywood was put on hold so they don’t get caught wondering into the tunnels looking for p1zza, while they sanitize the tunnels with fire, removing all evidence of their presence in the filth.

Or is there an underground war going on.

ETA: The Napa Tunnels could give new meaning to Grapevine.
Go Underground to Discover the Wine Caves of Napa and Sonoma
Elites love their caves and tunnels.

edit on 28-9-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join