It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Very interesting. This in particular:

Later on in her journey, Alice has lengthy discussions with the White Queen. She is one of Carroll’s most baffling creations, claiming to have a strange form of foresight. In fact, her comments on memory are themselves surprisingly prescient. “Since the mid-2000s neuroscientists started to realise that memory is not really about the past, it’s about helping you act appropriately in the future,” says Eleanor Maguire at University College London, who often uses the White Queen to illustrate the idea.

“You need to project yourself forward to work out the best course of action.”

One possibility is that we imagine the future by pulling apart our recollections and then piecing them together in a montage that might represent a new scenario. In this way, memory and foresight use the same “mental time travel”
and

She has found, for instance, that children who play pretend and practice “believing the impossible” tend to develop more advanced cognition. They are better at understanding hypothetical thinking, for instance, and they tend to develop a more advanced “theory of mind”, giving them more astute understanding of other people’s motives and intentions. “A lot of what they do in pretend play is take a hypothesis and follow it out to the logical conclusion,” says Gopnik. “What’s interesting is that Carroll was also a magician and you can see that same ability to take a premise and to take it out to a crazy conclusion.”

Neville Goddard taught that you create the future within your imagination. From his book, The Power of Awareness

"Be still and know that you are that which you desire to be, and you will never have to search for it.

In spite of your appearance of freedom of action, you obey, as everything else does, the Law of assumption. Whatever you may think of the question of freewill, the truth is your experiences throughout your life are determined by your assumptions - whether conscious or unconscious. An assumption builds a bridge of incidents that lead inevitably to the fulfillment of itself.

Man believes the future to be the natural development of the past. But the Law of assumption clearly shows that this is not the case. Your assumption places you psychologically where you are not physically. It is these psychological forward motions that produce your physical forward motions in time. Precognition permeates all the scriptures of the world."

I better stop here lest I spend all night typing about how Neville taught that your every desire is possible through your own wonderful imagination, or about Living in the wish fulfilled, or about how consciousness is all there is; for nothing exists outside of consciousness, or the power of your awareness and attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
LOL

Jenna Ellis

The Failing NY Times just dropped a hit piece called “The President’s Taxes.”

Here’s the part you need to know:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

What if none of us have memory? What if memory was just a form of mental time travel to the past? Complete with its own set of problems that causes false memories. The further back in the past something happened, the further you need to travel to recall it, the harder it is to remember.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
LOL good one been a while
WikiLeaks is open to any receive information from any source that is of political and/or historical significance

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL

Jenna Ellis

twitter.com...

So the NYT acquired the tax documents through "PhotoShop" it seems. Unless somebody within the New York State revenue Office leaked these out.

Let's think about this though, as President, Trump has donated hundred percent of his pay, and has removed himself from any of the Trump businesses. So paying only 750 USD seems a little high for somebody who has no income during that time. On the other hand the article seem odd in the way it words things, such as 10 out of the last 15 years, when Trump as been in office for only 3 tax years and answered this issue before while he was running for office. This would have been like Chairman Mao complaining that he can't get anyone to tell him about an ancient Chinese document he found. If we already know about it why go off and write about it like it's a new story?

In the mean time, Biden is going to need to address the issue of his kid making millions after Joe got in to office, and why his kids were allowed to use government property (like Vice Presidential Jets) for personal use?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

LOL

Jenna Ellis

twitter.com...

So the NYT acquired the tax documents through "PhotoShop" it seems. Unless somebody within the New York State revenue Office leaked these out.

Let's think about this though, as President, Trump has donated hundred percent of his pay, and has removed himself from any of the Trump businesses. So paying only 750 USD seems a little high for somebody who has no income during that time. On the other hand the article seem odd in the way it words things, such as 10 out of the last 15 years, when Trump as been in office for only 3 tax years and answered this issue before while he was running for office. This would have been like Chairman Mao complaining that he can't get anyone to tell him about an ancient Chinese document he found. If we already know about it why go off and write about it like it's a new story?

In the mean time, Biden is going to need to address the issue of his kid making millions after Joe got in to office, and why his kids were allowed to use government property (like Vice Presidential Jets) for personal use?

Everything after "let's think this through" is exactly what NYPravda had hoped no one would do.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ka-BOOOOM
BOMBSHELL: Federal intelligence officials cloned phones to surveil and map entire structure of Antifa / BLM terrorist operations in preparation for mass arrests

www.naturalnews.com...

Had me curious:
www.lifesitenews.com...

In addition to signals intelligence collection, the Portland operation involved clandestine aspects, according to the former intelligence officer. This appears consistent with a tip received this summer. Several members of the US Marshals Service (USMS) — part of the Justice Department — sent to Portland claimed to be affiliated with a private firm called "Strategic Oil," according to travel records obtained by The Nation. While they did not identify themselves as law enforcement, the travel records contain information indicating that they were marshals, including that they were given a special discount for federal government employees. Clandestine methods tend to be used only for the most sensitive operations, more commonly overseas than domestically. (The Justice Department did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)

Almost impossible (for me at least) to find more about this.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

DJT tweeted the Biden 180 years clip. He's reading off the teleprompter - it written = Harris/Biden swap.

1645 points toDurham Drops through >>7516458

Anons determine significance of 1:29 from
[Dec 2] drop?
What was released precisely @ 1:29?

Q now pointing to 9-29 as Joe's drop out date? Post Debate Collapse?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: carewemust
Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says a big announcement is coming tomorrow. I wonder what it is?

That a big announcement will be coming Tuesday and Tuesday’s big announcement will be , there will be a big announcement Wednesday and so on and so on....

Since Fox News is in perpetual "repeat" mode most of Sunday, the Mark Meadows statement of a big announcement tomorrow was reported by MSNBC this afternoon.

I listen to CNN and MSNBC a lot now, because they always sound angry, disappointed, and increasingly, beaten.

The anchor who mentioned the "big announcement" statement sounded totally disgusted that President Trump is now commanding the airwaves, while Joe Biden just farts every now and then.

LOVE IT!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

WOW Enjoy The Show

Buckingham Palace FOR SALE? Royal residence listed by estate agent for EYE-WATERING price
BUCKINGHAM PALACE has been featured by an online estate agent who estimates the royal residence is worth a staggering amount of money.

www.express.co.uk...

I think Trump should buy it.

Then tear it down.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Can't get past the cookie wall. I block ads.

How much is it worth?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

4.9 billion British pounds.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Creep Thumper

4.9 billion British pounds.

Jesus. I predict there will be no sale.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So the usual suspects Da Nang Dick, Lizzie, Mazie and the rest of the lunatic Senator class are in a competition to see who can be the most indignant. Hilarious because their votes don't matter.

Jesus: Hey DJT, I'll take the seat.
DJT: Really? That'd be great.
Jesus: Announce me.
De Nang Dick : Jesus is a racist, DJT boot licker, I won't vote for him!
Jesus: Dick, your vote doesn't matter. I should have stepped in while it did, just to see you really make a jack ass of yourself.

These faux outrage screeds are some of the funniest, especially coming from the most awful people in government. If I were Lindsey, I'd make all the dem goons scream horrible stuff, then call a vote - no repubs speak at all. Just reveal the monsters for who they are. All over abortion, a wholly preventable and needless outcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Ka-BOOOOM
BOMBSHELL: Federal intelligence officials cloned phones to surveil and map entire structure of Antifa / BLM terrorist operations in preparation for mass arrests

www.naturalnews.com...

Had me curious:
www.lifesitenews.com...

In addition to signals intelligence collection, the Portland operation involved clandestine aspects, according to the former intelligence officer. This appears consistent with a tip received this summer. Several members of the US Marshals Service (USMS) — part of the Justice Department — sent to Portland claimed to be affiliated with a private firm called "Strategic Oil," according to travel records obtained by The Nation. While they did not identify themselves as law enforcement, the travel records contain information indicating that they were marshals, including that they were given a special discount for federal government employees. Clandestine methods tend to be used only for the most sensitive operations, more commonly overseas than domestically. (The Justice Department did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)

Almost impossible (for me at least) to find more about this.

The dudes in blacked out vans and SUVs snatching protesters at random then letting them go? I was wondering what they were doing.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ka-BOOOOM

www.naturalnews.com...

Here's my broken-record response again:

The more "informed" our Intel and Law Enforcement agencies become, and we become aware of it, the worse they look, due to lack of actions while Americans suffer and die.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Hello everyone, I've come across an interesting video.

You Tube...

edited

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this.

I’m behind as usual, so have probably missed comments.

Wanted to give heads up that the first 7:45 of the video are quite interesting.

It has implications for a number of puzzle pieces discussed here, including 23 and me, viruses, classified bio research, vaccinations, mind control and potentially population reduction. 5G might fit in, given previous discussions of its possible relationship with viruses.

It may not be fully fleshed out, but it is suggestive enough to get some of the creative folks here thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

We are way beyond this tech, but it's a good, basic video about what has happened.

TIs have been dealing with this for decades.
edit on 9/27/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a shockingly uninteresting gathering of another sort. Yes, that Jill Biden, with appalling framing again.

It almost seems intentional. The crooked sign in the foreground serves to put a label on the picture that says, "things are falling apart."

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
WTF??

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called

@ABC
News has confirmed President Trump's former 2020 campaign manager, and current campaign senior advisor, Brad Parscale, was taken into custody this evening by Fort Lauderale Police after allegedly threatening to harm himself at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

twitter.com...
edit on 27-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join