It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden is just an old fool who will be discarded at the appropriate time. On another matter and this is not for this audience but it is time for me to well take care of important things and I will return before the end of the year when an event that will shake the world takes place. Two individuals will be given the opportunity to explore the reality of the Valley of the Blue Moon. One of them already lives in South Africa. They will be contacted by a Gatekeeper. They will know him by his explaining the number 34. By then the Chinese Dam will be gone, millions will be dead and the beginning of 7 years of tribulation will begin. It has been fun ladies and just keep in mind what is important with the Dam is not what you see it is what you don`t.

BDA

Entertaining.

I thought the 7 year tribulation started with the signing of the piece contract with Israel. And it is broken at the 3 1/2 year mark ?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

They used Biden to insulate the president before, so why not again?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was painful to watch 😳

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm late to the game.

Not gonna pile on. Still a crappy dam, and it will probably fail in an epic way.

🌴😎🌴🐬🌴

edit on 16-9-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT--Dock that anon a day's pay for napping on the job.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are rumors of cracks in the Three Gorges Dam.

www.theguardian.com...

2003...?

John Gittings

Fri 13 Jun 2003 05.53 EDT

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Prince Andrew is about to be stripped of "HRH Status".
Source: www.express.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger

You're a very talented presenter! Those are the documents I found the other day while looking for avenues the DNC could utilize to replace Joe Biden.

Then, when both Kamala and Biden used the term "Harris-Biden" Administration, it became clear to me what they are planning.

It’s certainly not good optics. If the Dems admit Biden is not adequate to be their Presidential candidate, why would he be acceptable as Vice President?

The Vice President, by definition, has to be ready to take over if something happens to incapacitate the President.

Giving the Democrats credit for Integrity, Intelligence, and Common Sense, are you?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
From the account NOT run by renOgade

Folks are kicking this around, but I can't stomach any version of renOgade, much less this version. So I'll trust the observations of others.

That said. BOOM, two year delta - 11: time stamp. TWO YEAR DELTA!!!! [RENEGADE] target box means we are looking for this to show up. And here it is.

11:00 AM · Sep 16, 2020
Sep 16 2018 11:24:13 (EST)

Just to be clear. Microchip/pamphlet/anonnykid managed to get renOgade to say his Secret Service name on a meaningless video clip and match it to a two year on the hour delta. Boy that larper is soo goood.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's under deluge from massive rounds of flooding. Similar to what hit Oroville.

Trouble at the beginning.

These days, criticism of the Three Gorges project is forbidden. Chinese authorities maintain the dam is structurally sound and, as its design, construction, and quality inspections were all carried out by the same group, who’s to argue? However, after repeated denials, Beijing recently admitted the wall has ‘leaked, moved and distorted’. A break would spell China’s Chernobyl moment.

This is a 2020 piece. The Chinese authorities have admitted that there could be serious issues, as with COVID, we won't know because they won't say anything.

Both these are more recent pieces - 2020, one Aug. 2020.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Listening to Tucker on drive home and a gay guest was describing how more Cap Hill “staff” were gay on the Republican side than Dem. He was saying how they were openly gay but hesitant to “come out” conservative due to current environment.
The Dems have outdone themselves. To date they’d managed to;

Many of the posters here could have run a more effective Democratic campaign than they did themselves. If they took the high middle ground against Trump, they could have put a smart young candidate up there, like Tulsi, would could get along with Bernie on the surface....for the win.

Nope, Democrat's own biases and hyperbole were highlighted by panic, and a shallow playbook....they never got off the ground. Trolling their clinical-level TDS was a brilliant move.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are rumors of cracks in the Three Gorges Dam.

www.theguardian.com...

Holy crackin concrete that article is from 17 years ago - Fri 13 Jun 2003. 💥🌊

Three Gorges Dam -vs- RBG

LOL! Any bets the Dam goes first.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not really sure what the outcome would be - Seems to me all the Democrat votes - mailed or not would be Voided out as the candidate has vacated his campaign - can't name a replacement so it is a conceded election before it even happens. Sounds like it is shaping up to be a BIG Supreme Court Year regarding elections.

The above ^ was in regards to the Dems switching their ticket from Biden-Harris to Harris-Biden.

Maybe THAT is another basis on which the Dems plan to contest the election and legally tie up results in the courts- for riots, civil war, Pelosi taking over after the 20th of January, whatever. The mail in voting is one planned monkey wrench, this is another one.

It would explain the HUGE mystery of why the Dems are running Biden and why he "had to run" when he is clearly having issues with dementia. They need an excuse to make the switch in their ticket and muck things up.

As has been discussed, they don’t plan on winning, they just plan on chaos and undermining DJT after contesting the results.

edit on 9/16/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
MOAR Truth revealed

I said it last week, everything we see now is an admission. If the population refuses to see it, it's on them.

Funny, at this point the Biden for VP is the humiliation tour, a sort of perp walk but lasting 6 months. It cannot be more obvious, can it?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Am just starting to watch DW vid live atm and sensed to maybe put it here, am outside and looked up at that moment to see5 metres away gliding, a Hawk ( messenger arkeytype ), if anti or fan i feel messages within > www.youtube.com...

a reply to: cimmerius

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Re Q4728 bottom pic:

Duke of York was in Phuket (10 August 2019)

If anyone has ever been to Phuket, then you know.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

Those red tick marks really stand out.

The 10:10 pose on micky watches looks pretty standard for advertising purposes.

This one is special in a "10-Disney" sort of way.

I hope the countdown isn't stuck at 8.

Maybe it's a count up to

☹️

Probably already mentioned, but isntt that a pedo symbol at 10:00? The swirl?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
2yr delta coming up...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

Those red tick marks really stand out.

The 10:10 pose on micky watches looks pretty standard for advertising purposes.

This one is special in a "10-Disney" sort of way.

I hope the countdown isn't stuck at 8.

Maybe it's a count up to

☹️

Probably already mentioned, but isntt that a pedo symbol at 10:00? The swirl?

The spiral is not the pedo symbol, the inversion or distortion of that is, the triangle or squared off edges. Important distinction, the spiral is good, powerful, our galaxy is not a pedo.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The endless spiral can also mean eternity or infinity or a cycle. You see it a lot in ancient art.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I seem to recall we actually nuked the moon 8 or 10 years ago under the guise of looking for water. Maybe it was even more recent, but I do recall discussing it on here on the site... IIRC when the nuke detonated, the pictures they took of the blow back they were claiming was water?

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join