It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are rumors of cracks in the Three Gorges Dam.

www.theguardian.com...

That thing has been failing for months. They’ve had time to evacuate everyone at risk. Time for a controlled demo they can mitigate.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm not sure they're even looking at an election anymore but something more violent and more permanent.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is China we're talking about.

Chernobyl should have been a known failure just waiting to happen too, but they waited until it become a disaster and even denied it then.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q4728 - Prince Andrew pictures is a:

ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in PROGRESS!!
Delta = 47 seconds
ETA - That's got to be the 3rd or 4th time the 1st pic in G-max's london townhouse has been posted by Q... we must be missing something?

There's some pretty convincing body language going on in that pic. Everyone is spot-on for their (now) known roles.
edit on 16-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: Guyfriday Exactly.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is China we're talking about.

Chernobyl should have been a known failure just waiting to happen too, but they waited until it become a disaster and even denied it then.

Yeah, you’re right. They had some building collapse recently simply from poor engineering design.

Hope the at risk people move themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure they're even looking at an election anymore but something more violent and more permanent.

They lose that even more bigly than the electoral count.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

AG Barr Agrees with you!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
“Disney is a distraction”

“Sky is falling week”

DoD admits DEW’s exist.

"we are safeguarded by a 'Black Eye'."

Q1010 is worth a review.👀👀

twitter.com...

The original Space Command was formed in 1977; the same year Close Encounters Of The Third Kind was released.

Oddly enough, Disney now owns the rights to the Alien franchise.

So we have DEW’s acknowledged.

UFO’s being acknowledged in clown speak.

The Disney post containing Chicken Little. Chicken Little released 11.4.2005 (11.4 mentioned in Q34)

Chicken Little is about an Alien Invasion.

The 10:10 comms and syncs.

The Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter (a.k.a. Hopkinsville Goblins Case, Kelly Green Men Case) was a claimed close encounter with extraterrestrial beings in 1955 near Kelly and Hopkinsville in Christian County, Kentucky. UFOlogists regard it as one of the most significant and well-documented cases in the history of UFO incidents.

The rush to get Space Force up and running.

Space (5 letters) Force (5 letters)... 5:5. Get the picture.

Prep for 🤡 & Amazon Echo (Q428)/Ring/Cloud OP...🤡👽🛸
IDK, weird, high strangeness is escalating daily.
edit on 16-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That article is from 17 years ago....

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We're getting more mysteries arriving than are being solved. Most amazing to me is how the contents of the Bush funeral notes to certain people are still unknown.

Next up, the Putin-to-Trump soccer ball. Maybe that was just an innocent gift, since Q hasn't said anything about it.

We’ve gone around and around about ”Ask the question,” with regards to who is Q.

It would be nice to see someone ask one of the recipients of a funeral note, “Hey, can you tell us what was in that note you received at Bush Sr’s funeral?” Implying that you know it was a note, not a program, and that you might even know what was in it.

I presume they would lie, but their reaction might be interesting. Then you ask someone else and see if their answer is the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Holy crackin concrete that article is from 17 years ago - Fri 13 Jun 2003. 💥🌊

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm glad you pointed that out. This popped up today;

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Wash. — Washington Governor Jay Inslee gave apples to the town of Malden and a retirement home in Omak that were unknowing infested with apple maggot larvae, according to a Facebook post from Douglas County officials.

Old people who are usually Republican voters were at the center of this, but wait Inslee did this "unknowingly".

“Last week Trudi and I wanted to express comfort for the communities suffering from devastating fires," Inslee said in the statement. "When I visited some of these areas, I took some apples we picked from our tree in Olympia. We regret this mistake. This a good reminder of the importance of awareness around apple quarantine. We appreciate the Washington State Department of Agriculture’s efforts to help recover these apples and we are assisting to help make that happen.”

The post says the Honeycrisp apples were grown at the Governor’s Mansion in Olympia. County officials wrote Thurston County is an apple maggot quarantine area.

As Governor you would think that Inslee would realize that the apples at the Governor's Mansion were under quarantine for apple maggots. So what gives?

According to the post, the apples were left at the Foursquare Church after 11 a.m. but they have not been seen since. The county has been unable to find a contact with knowledge of their location.

“There is reason to believe that they may have been dumped in a local orchard or transported with other, non-contaminated apples from the area,” the post reads.

According to the Washington State Department of Agriculture, the purpose of the apple maggot quarantine is to stop the spread of apple maggot into pest-free areas of the state. State law prohibits the movement of homegrown fruit and municipal waste from a quarantined area into or through a pest-free area.

So this now has rendered a lot of apple growers crops unsellable, the elderly that may be affected by this may have an increase risk from any diseases the maggots are carrying, and of course this hurts not just the growers but also the stores that sell these apples. In a state that is fiscally hurt due to an unconstitutional shut down is again being hurt fiscally by this stunt by it's Governor. Don't worry though, Inslee broke the law.

According to Washington state law, violation of the apple quarantine is subject to a "civil penalty not exceeding $5,000 per violation." WSDA said there are no plans to prosecute the governor.

never mind, I guess he gets to get away with doing this too.

Well ketsuko, hurt the people economically, devalue Law Enforcement, encourage disorder. These are tools of the Trotskyist to keep the public in chaos so that they can come in and save the day.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Im still back a couple pages, but it seems to me I recall Rel saying we would see 23 in some way today according to his breakdowns. Looks like he nailed it. Unless it was for tomorrow, but Im pretty sure it was late last night or night before, I mean geezzz they all run together now for me!

(looking at Rel?)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

What I find interesting is that the media’s recent effort to paint Qanons as crazy but they don’t address this highly visible subject in Q circles.

If it were a special invite to post funeral gathering (or other harmless more) for a select few... they’d have thrown it in Q’s face. Crickets.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How's This

fineartamerica.com...

(Grin).

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Worth a mention

Another addition to file under watch the WATER

Rust on the Moon. How is that possible..

A researcher recently found a form of iron oxide, or rust, on the Moon. Rust forms when iron is exposed to oxygen and water. The Moon isn't supposed to have liquid water, so how can it be rusting?....

Interesting article ....

Wait until folks find out what that really is...

Who Built The Moon

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

www.theguardian.com...

Holy crackin concrete that article is from 17 years ago - Fri 13 Jun 2003. 💥🌊

Three Gorges Dam -vs- RBG

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know, but I've heard about more recent troubles and cracks. That was just the first thing I found on a quick search. There was a reference to it in a recent Science Channel program on engineering mistakes that was talking about the Oroville Dam in California for example.

edit on 16-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger

You're a very talented presenter! Those are the documents I found the other day while looking for avenues the DNC could utilize to replace Joe Biden.

Then, when both Kamala and Biden used the term "Harris-Biden" Administration, it became clear to me what they are planning.

It’s certainly not good optics. If the Dems admit Biden is not adequate to be their Presidential candidate, why would he be acceptable as Vice President?

The Vice President, by definition, has to be ready to take over if something happens to incapacitate the President.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join