It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The last 4 POTUS tweets seem important because of the prevalence of 5by5s and 23s in them so here's their USUAL DECODES:

#1 at 23:35:50

I did more in 47 months as President than Sleepy Joe Biden did in 47 years! #MAGA t.co...

1) USUAL DECODES:
Q9, Q23, Q50, Q101, Q105, Q109, Q114, Q123, Q136, Q435, Q1135, Q1215, Q1520, Q2335, Q3535, Q3550

#2 at 23:49:55

I am running for re-election to bring prosperity to Nevada, to put violent criminals behind bars, and to ensure the future belongs to AMERICA—NOT China. If we win, AMERICA WINS! If Biden wins, China wins. If Biden Wins, the rioters, anarchists, and arsonists win. VOTE! #MAGA

1) USUAL DECODES:
Q23, Q49, Q61, Q275, Q381, Q394, Q449, Q1149, Q1405, Q2349, Q2606, Q3549,
Q48 What is Q Clearance
Q55 Look to Twitter: "My fellow Americans the Storm is Upon Us"

#3 at 23:54:23

Just watched a sea of people rush to the front of the barricades ahead of tonight’s rally in Minden, NV. t.co...

1) USUAL DECODES:
Q23, Q54, Q105, Q119, Q128, Q428, Q454, Q1154, Q2354, Q3131, Q3554,

Q34 Q Clearance Patriot: My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

#4 at 00:05:41

Animals that must be hit hard! t.co...

1) USUAL DECODES:
Q5, Q7, Q41, Q54, Q63, Q80, Q505, Q536, Q541, Q1118, Q1205, Q1705, Q4105, Q4136

edit on 13-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trump wasn't elected he was selected (By our Military Whites) Who better to play the role of the love able prick than DJT. 

I believe so too. But you go on to say you think Biden will be the winner this time around. Why do you think the military wouldn't have Trump win this time if they're in control?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 12th
8 Q posts; 3x ?s, 1x URL, 7x Pictures, 14x Kill boxes, 4x Chan IDs (Blue/Green WATER colors).
36 POTUS tweets; 6x retweets, 2x self-retweets, 6x video tweets.
Total = 44

Q V18.91 20200912 to 4685 incl DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.91 20200912 from QPost 3601 to 4685

Most linked Q posts in the day's decodes:
10 Q17
8 Q23
7 Q8, Q12, Q16, Q18
6 Q59
5 Q7, Q28, Q30, Q49, Q56, Q58
4 Q1, Q2, Q10, Q15, Q31, Q34, Q46, Q55, Q61, Q278
3 Q5, Q9, Q13, Q14, Q26, Q29, Q35, Q41, Q47, Q77, Q78, Q80, Q83, Q91, Q101, Q105

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Parksy1981: You have a PM.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coming upon 44th month or 46 months from 2016 election win. He already knows what he's going to accomplish & the inevitable results over next few months.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

47 months ago would be, ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎12‎, ‎2016.
A few stories from back then:
All Link From This Page: hoover.org

thucydides-all-over-again

President Obama recently said the war in Syria “haunts me constantly.” It ought to. Because the killing of more than a half million of Syria’s people by their government, Iran, Russia, and ISIS will cast a long shadow over the legacy of the Obama administration. Especially because this devastation results from the success of the Obama doctrine, not its failure.

state-2016-presidential-election-role-media-and-oba mas-legacy

Fred Barnes and Stephen Hayes discuss the media’s role in the 2016 presidential election and how it has changed and become more biased in this election. They discuss what history will say about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and how history has treated past US presidents. In addition, Barnes and Hayes discuss Obama’s legacy including Obamacare, the Iran nuclear deal, Guantanamo, and the lack of economic growth. Part of Obama’s legacy includes the rise of Trump and Clinton. Their rise is also caused by government policies, the poor economy, lack of faith in our government, and the shift to the left that this country has taken. Barnes summed up Obama’s presidency saying Obama presided over America’s retreat both internationally and domestically.

thoughts-white-house-pledge-respond-dnc-hack

Yesterday Josh Earnest pledged that the United States would “will ensure that our response is proportional” to Russia’s hack of DNC emails, which the United States has concluded was “intended to interfere with the US election process.” Earnest said the President would “consider a response that is proportional." He added that "t is unlikely that our response would be announced in advance," and said it was “possible that the president can choose response options that we never announce.”

court-rules-liz-warrens-consumer-bureau-unconst itutional

WASHINGTON — A federal appeals court ruling striking down the leadership structure of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as unconstitutional is being seen by critics as a rebuke of U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s signature project — the agency she conceived and set up in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.

So did Trump start planning on taking down the deep state back in October of 2016?

edit on 13-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: clarified butter

edit on Sun Sep 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oop punched wrong month in my calc. If we go by 1/20/2017 then Trump is thinking future. I think Trump was preparing long before 2016. Back in the 80's Trump was very close with Ronald Reagan where some in the Administration considered him for as a negotiating partner for nuclear reduction talks with the Soviet Union. Reagan was going to send Trump to the Soviet Union to negotiate arms reductions. Think about that!

edit on 13-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Reset italics!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know re: deep state considerations, but I also gain the impression that Trump has thought about top level issues for a LONG time. A lot of observation and analysis. His approach would have to be amazingly lucky otherwise.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
I've always felt that giving people "free elections" is analogous to allowing prisoners to hire the warden

edit on 13-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
In our society, we're taught that hard work acquires success. So we work our a$$es off for what we want. The problem with working your a$$ off is that if you're not fully loving what you're doing then you are creating stress and that stress is slowly killing you. So by the time you finally get to enjoy what you've worked your a$$ off for, you're either old, sick, dying or dead. Brought to you by...The System

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thanks

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Parksy1981: You have a PM.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

What is the functional alternative, now that qmap.pub... is down for the count?

inddition to the other links given

we-go-all.net...

this site has a nice layout and search

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
OK this is a new design that environmentalist are pushing so the Cell Towers look more like TREES!

This should be the type of cell tower where Palm trees ares. I have seen Pine Tree versions of this. It is way less ugly.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
How does this even happen? Damn climate change!🙄 Only in 2020...🙃

twitter.com...

Who am I to try to explain IT ?
LoL

But at least I try
Words can come back and haunt you..

So the Story goes...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Not only that. But at least that.

They also want us to believe there are way more genders than 2, hermaphrodites aside.

They really want us to believe bad things are now good and people who believe otherwise are evil. For them it is now "how dare they be allowed to speak"?

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Re: 4683 - and keep in mind interpreting Q drops isn't my strong thing, but my last few non-legal posts just sort of popped into my head:

Who just joined the Netflix board - back in 2018?

Was it the two obamas?

Attempts to normalize pedophelia via netflix.

Conclusion: The obamas are behind an attempt to normalize pedophelia.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There has been a interesting development concerning Tom Hanks. Jenna Jameson brought it up
"Tom Hanks just deleted 3 years worth of tweets in the last hour." Link

He has also cleared his instagram and blocked comments.

Note as of a few minutes ago If you click on Tweets and Replies lots of his recent stuff is still showing up there. Only the main page starts at 2017.

There are some good crumbs in the comments that contain a few drops of legal papers.

These papers below are from Virginia Giuffre Lawyer Sigred S. McCawley

We also have this article posted yesterday:

Extraordinary row erupts over Tom Hanks as Queensland's Deputy Premier hits back at Peter Dutton and accuses him of LYING about how the actor entered the country

Link to story

Also just a side note this comment was made

They just took down Pedophile Ring in Philippines.

I know not really a big deal, but it could be a sign of something else actually going on. See what other celebs start doing in the next few days or weeks.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks much, we needed that cleared up. I wasn't leaning toward it would work. I was wanting some more details. Maybe in other settings but the US 200 + years working out details in endless lawsuits.

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I read it as:

Either sign "...", "...Fred Bloggs", "Fred Bloggs..." instead of "Fred Bloggs" to indicate you are signing under duress, or

sign "[Fred Bloggs]" instead of "Fred Bloggs" to void your signature!

This is all BS - don't waste your time worrying about this. Any mark you make - **ANY** mark you make, if you intend it to be a signal of your assent to a contract, is considered a signature.

"X marks the spot" - in the old days some contracts would have a signature line like "X ___________________" for people who couldn't write. The person would mark an "X" in front of a witness who would then sign the markers name for him/her.

You can even authorize someone else to sign documents for you, and that's legally binding.

The only way to avoid your signature as assent on a document is to prove you were under actual duress, which is going to have to be imminent threat of bodily harm to yourself or another.

There is no secret symbol of "under duress I sign this so it doesn't count."

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The Masked Avenger. (I have to confess I love seeing the photos of politicians and "journalists" masked)

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m completely unfamiliar with military or acronyms within any branch lol.

But, I’m gathering that it’s not just a housing base for lower level military and I’m assuming that some people simply work there and live elsewhere.

Unique place. Definitely housing priority but that DIA facility is still there. DIA and the homes of 23 generals kept security on its toes. Oh, USAF Honor Guard housed there too.
Personally, I do not like sharing these details in open forums. PM people with that stuff. Make the enemy work hard to get information. Every detail we give here that someone verify's helps our enemies confirm information. Sun Tzu taught many things. One was to know your enemy like yourself and to use deception. I prefer to withold data in open forum that confirms that type of stuff. The enemy are smart enough to use Sun Tzu, and they do

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join