It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

My instincts are serving me well 👍

Ive had weird vibes in certain social situations for a bit now but, couldn’t explain why.

It makes a lot more sense now 😳

edit on 12-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
2x POTUS self-retweets, so far, today:

#1 at 15:45:52,
DELTA from original = 00 18:09:49

A must watch for the good of our DEMOCRACY! t.co...

1) Delta points to:
Q18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS
Q1809 Picture of SEALED INDICTMENTS count at 31/07/18
Q949 Trust the plan. Full control.
Q49 Follow Sen Grassley. What is different effective this week? What do you notice? Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail? Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

2) Timestamp points to:
Q15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan). Good speed, Patriots. PS, Soros is targeted.

Q1545 Message not for Anons.
Q4552 How is taxpayer funded [PP] allowed to donate [large sums] of taxpayer funds to select members of [D] party? Is this about a woman's right to choose OR SOMETHING ELSE?

Q52 Review BO's financial disclosure when he submitted pre-D election campaign. What is the annual salary of a sitting US President? What home(s) were just purchased by BO? How much did it cost? How does it reconcile? What is the net worth of Pelosi? How does it reconcile? What is the John M Institute? Notice any patterns relating to the CF

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q6, Q7, Q26, Q42, Q67, Q76, Q120, Q133, Q176, Q189, Q345, Q742, Q1759, Q2045, Q2745, Q3007, Q3245

#2, at 17:03:59,
DELTA from original = 00 00:53:30

1) Delta points to:
Q53 List out all who have foundations. Why is this relevant? How can donations be used personally? Analyze the filings. Who is charged w/ overseeing this? IRS? Corrupt? Politically motivated? The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland.

Q30 White House booby trapped

2) Timestamp points to:
Q17 Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges? Biggest drop on Pol.

Q1703 [RR]
Q359 Updated.

Q59 How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip? Why was this historic and not covered by MSM? How did SA welcome BO during his trip? How did SA welcome HRC during her trip? Why is this relevant? Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q77, Q83, Q140, Q331, Q503, Q1456, Q2203, Q2903, Q3403

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol, I didn't even know Q posted the voter update...oops.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

In addition to what PilSung had, I looked it up on Wiki...Joint Base Anacostia - Bolling

Hope that helps, too...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Or Susan Rice. Obama’s roommate from the let me slide up next to you bro, pic.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Made me think of these videos

RUN!

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If you care about voter registration numbers check this out.

centerforpolitics.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks👍

I read most of that before I posted and it all just seemed too... 🤔 not even sure how to describe my take on it but, it didn’t fit right???

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
@Santa Surfing Thread

Now that Cue is posting bombs...
It is believed this was Loser Barry and Big Mike's nonchalant arrest...Barry and Heman traveled the world thru July 2017...then it all stopped after this day Aug. 22, 2017:

Interesting to watch the video with that idea in mind, through the Q-glasses. Someone observes the lack of SS around, and the rushed way they leave. What strikes me about the "rushed" part besides the grab, is the hairline problem...

Of course I have long contended that both of them are long gone, the preponderance of facial irregularities with these two in the last two years does nothing to suggest they are more then actors.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The reason i gave a reference to ;

Redoctober ....... who is found on the original liberal forum,

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Imagine going back in time one year and showing people this picture of a stadium full of cardboard fans and a sky of orange.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Even when choosing not to contract ?.

Am learning so am thankfullll and will have more questions when at next meeting, ta.

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I read it as:

Either sign "...", "...Fred Bloggs", "Fred Bloggs..." instead of "Fred Bloggs" to indicate you are signing under duress, or

sign "[Fred Bloggs]" instead of "Fred Bloggs" to void your signature!

This is all BS - don't waste your time worrying about this. Any mark you make - **ANY** mark you make, if you intend it to be a signal of your assent to a contract, is considered a signature.

"X marks the spot" - in the old days some contracts would have a signature line like "X ___________________" for people who couldn't write. The person would mark an "X" in front of a witness who would then sign the markers name for him/her.

You can even authorize someone else to sign documents for you, and that's legally binding.

The only way to avoid your signature as assent on a document is to prove you were under actual duress, which is going to have to be imminent threat of bodily harm to yourself or another.

There is no secret symbol of "under duress I sign this so it doesn't count."

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
President on fire tonight in Nevada.
edit on 12-9-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd always assumed that the talk about DEEP FAKES was because they expected deep state to complain that videos of them caught in the act were such - but is POTUS telling us in this tweet, at 20:58:34, that the Dems have made a DEEP FAKE campaign ad of POTUS?

Just landed in Nevada but while on Air Force One watched most vicious TV commercial I have ever seen. Pathetic Joe’s people placed an unsourced ad where they have me saying unthinkable things about soldiers while standing over their graves. It is a MADE UP LIE. A TOTAL CON JOB!

1) USUAL DECODES for the tweet point to:
Q20, Q34, Q58, Q71, Q158, Q278, Q346, Q858, Q2058, Q3044, Q3258, Q3824,

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A note about the Rally... Is this the first with GOLD Fringed flags behind POTUS ? Oh this SHOW is getting better and better !

edit on 9122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If DJT was nice and charming, he would not have had what it takes to keep over 100 campaign promises. He would have collapsed and imploded earl on, due to the constant headwinds he had to endure from government and media.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A note about the Rally... Is this the first with GOLD Fringed flags behind POTUS ? Oh this SHOW is getting better and better !

Martial Law-related Tribunals are occurring?

Maybe: notfooledbygovernment.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I’ve seen this video so many times and never once noticed the hair line!

Watching that with a different perspective than before...they did actually look extremely rushed and disheveled.

The cars they were driven away in did not reflect wealth and privilege either🤔

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join