It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama CIA Director JOHN BRENNAN Was Questioned by U.S. Prosecutor John Durham for 8 Hours Today.

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Friday, August 21, 2020

Over the past 3 years, John Durham, and his growing team of prosecutors and investigators have been working to get to the bottom of why the Obama Administration SPIED on (at least) Presidential candidate Donald Trump in 2016, and President Trump in 2017.

Last week, John Durham prosecuted his first case involving ObamaGate-SpyGate. The person indicted was a mid-level FBI Attorney named Kevin Clinesmith. He falsified a FISA spy warrant application in 2017, so Intelligence agencies could continue spying on President Donald Trump.

Today, John Durham personally interviewed former CIA Director John O. Brennan. Brennan was hand-picked by President Barack Obama in 2013 and served in the CIA Director's position until the U.S. Presidency was transferred to Donald J. Trump on January 20, 2017.

U.S. Attorney John Durham interviewed former CIA Director John Brennan for eight hours on Friday, as he wraps up his inquiry into the Russia investigation, according to a statement on behalf of the Obama administration intelligence chief.

Getting ahead of whatever report the federal prosecutor is expected to release, which President Trump and his allies believe will be a damning assessment of the actions taken by top intelligence and national security officials taken against Trump's campaign and administration, Brennan also declared he confronted Durham about the politicization of his efforts.

A statement from Nick Shapiro, Brennan's former deputy chief of staff and senior adviser, also claimed the former CIA director was told he is not under criminal investigation.

They met at CIA headquarters and discussed "issues related to Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Shapiro said, adding that Durham informed Brennan that “he is not a subject or a target of a criminal investigation, and that he is only a witness to events that are under review."

The statement, which was first obtained by Politico, said, “Brennan welcomed the opportunity to answer Mr. Durham’s questions related to a wide range of intelligence-related activities undertaken by CIA before the 2016 presidential election as well as the Intelligence Community Assessment published in early January 2017."
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
John Owen Brennan bio: en.wikipedia.org...(CIA_officer)

Question for ATS members who have followed the ObamaGate-SpyGate revelations: Since John Brennan has been such a loud and down-right nasty Trump-hater over the past 4 years, does that indicate to you he is INNOCENT, or GUILTY of something?

If you recall, President Trump was loud and angry about Special Council Bob Mueller's investigation, because the President knew he was INNOCENT of conspiring with Russia to win the 2016 election.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill Clinton once wagged his finger, while knowing he was guilty.

I personally would't trust the words or expressions of a psychopath or trained spy on any subject, in any way.

Brennan may be both, so I guess my answer is none of the above.

edit on 21-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog
Your wise words reminded me that just 2 weeks ago, John Brennan's attorney said there was no indication that his client would be interviewed by John Durham.

HE LIED!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Brennan was just exposed on the shadow gate video to have been involved in creating a back door into the NSA’s 72 hour holding of data, and selling said data to whomever. His spying should be investigated, not his spying in this one particular incindence.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Seeds have been planted for the pines from which they will make the paper on which they will print the indictment ...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
Brennan was just exposed on the shadow gate video to have been involved in creating a back door into the NSA’s 72 hour holding of data, and selling said data to whomever. His spying should be investigated, not his spying in this one particular incindence.

In 2014, newly minted CIA Director John Brennan was caught spying on Congressional members. He admitted it, apologized, and the media barely batted an eye.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Seeds have been planted for the pines from which they will make the paper on which they will print the indictment ...
That will take a lot of years. We can't wait that long, DeckDel.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Well said.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Most people thought his strongly worded denial was Brennan being honest. Media called everyone that saw through it the 2014 equivalent of whackadoodles.

It is impossible to glean anything at all from the words and expressions of a psychopath or trained spy...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I do wish Kennedy could have broken the CIA into a 1000 peaces like he wanted to do before the bullets found him in Dallas.

By not knowing John Owen Brennan personally I can only go by what I have read over the years about him. He sits atop of all the dirt bags that went before him IMO so he could end up in jail and I would not shed a drop of concern... However since there is an obvious two tier justice system (us and them) you can bet it will not happen. Darn !

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Brennan On Deck, See Something Say Something, Panic In DC - Episode 2256b

Dave sees it as Brennan having his chance to speak. Durham already has the goods, see what side Brennan is on.

Being at the head of the CiA would be a crazy job. Over throwing governments, controlling the media, feeding wall street profits, black market trade, information warfare, globalists agendas.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: aeroscrog
Your wise words reminded me that just 2 weeks ago, John Brennan's attorney said there was no indication that his client would be interviewed by John Durham.

HE LIED!

Now Brennan's attorney or spokesperson is stating that Brennan was told that he was NOT a TARGET of the investigation. I'm not buying that either. Karma says that Durham should lead Brennan to believe such a lie since Comey used it on both Trump and Flynn. If Brennan really isn't the target, Comey surely is. Personally, I believe it should be both. Brennan at the very least should go to prison for all of the spying he HAS been caught initiating over the years, as someone else previously mentioned.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
Lol
That is what "they told trump".
Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That nasty man, John Brennan, was ooozing with vitriol and hatred towards President Trump long before he was named by Trump as having done anything to him.

He has been projecting the entire time.

That man is as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside, and that is really ugly.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
He is a turd, and has already publicly blamed obama.
He will get his.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think publicly they say he isnt a focus but privately the case is being built against him
He seems like the last person you would interview, because the questions asked no doubt give away the direction of the investigation and he would surely warn the others. But because he is last everyone has had to answer under oath already, now no one can change their answers..

Could be an interesting september

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Indeed! Here are some interesting insights into the "legal perjury trap" that John Durham placed John Brennan in this past Friday.

www.redstate.com...

FYI: The above article was near the top of the search results using DuckDuckGo. Google may not even have it. I stopped looking after going in three pages. That should tell you something.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank you! Fantastic well written article by someone that appears to have high level experience in both legal and psychiatric fields.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

Thank you! Fantastic well written article by someone that appears to have high level experience in both legal and psychiatric fields.

I was wondering why Durham interviewed John Brennan at the CIA building in Virginia. Now we know WHY. The Virginia grand jury would be more "fair", than one in D.C..

top topics

join