It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is The Pope anyway??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
THE POPE THINKS HE HAS AUTHORITY OVER HEAVEN AND HELL!!! Can someone say "nutball"
What a silly old ditz!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Puppet
Of
Pure
Evil

Perhaps?

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Those who have, will be given more....

Keep looking ..

Dnero....what do you mean by this?? Thanks

The best answer I can give you, is what does it mean to you .. but I'll tell you what I meant..

Those who understand a little will eventually understand a lot.. but once again, thats a translation, and meaning gets lost in even english to english translations..

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

THE POPE THINKS HE HAS AUTHORITY OVER HEAVEN AND HELL!!! Can someone say "nutball" What a silly old ditz!!!

Agreed....and he will soon be replaced by a less old ditz.....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what does it matter ? its just a super successful cult anyway. religion is mans way of explaining the world around him, and grieving for the dead.

doesn't the fact that there are, what at least 5 major global religions make them by default all nonsense ? they can't all be true so therefore none of them are true.
before you flame me, remember how you were learning about greek and roman mythology in school? at one point that was the height of civilization, now its considered borderline comedy. how is christianity any different ? one day earthlings will wonder how religion was so important to us

oh, and if you post around here about believing in aliens and lizards and worm people, explain how that fits in with the lord before you attack me.

imagine no religion to. its easy if you try.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what does it matter ? its just a super successful cult anyway. religion is mans way of explaining the world around him, and grieving for the dead.

doesn't the fact that there are, what at least 5 major global religions make them by default all nonsense ? they can't all be true so therefore none of them are true.
before you flame me, remember how you were learning about greek and roman mythology in school? at one point that was the height of civilization, now its considered borderline comedy. how is christianity any different ? one day earthlings will wonder how religion was so important to us

oh, and if you post around here about believing in aliens and lizards and worm people, explain how that fits in with the lord before you attack me.

imagine no religion to. its easy if you try.

OK, right off the top of my head, John Lennon did believe in God. Just because he didnt belive in certian aspects of another man's religion, it doesnt make him an aithiest. He just saw religion as a way of controling the masses (if you dont believe that listen to 'working class hero').

For the sake of keeping peace on ATS, can you please refrain from bashing someones religion?

Thirdly, do you belive in anything? Like God or reincarnation or something?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

First off...I have never attacked you and second: God created everything, therefore, he created aliens, lizards and yes, even worm people if they truly do exist!!

And yes...when John Lennon talked of "no religion" he didn't mean faith. Religion and faith are two different things and many seem to have difficulty differentiating between the two!! I have faith, but am part of no religion. Religions try to tell the masses what to think and do and try to tell us what the Bible says. I can read the Bible and decide for myself what it says.

Christ himself did not want any religion....he wanted people to have faith. Religions have been developed by power hungry peoples that chose a different route than politics or big business (of course some religions are big business).....and don't even get me started on the Catholic Nazi Church.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Thirdly, do you belive in anything? Like God or reincarnation or something?

I believe in God and in reincarnation. I also believe we can reincarnate from one planet to another in this universe!! I also believe the Pope is a Dope!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Is there any talk as to who the new Don of the Catholic Mafia is going to be? Oops, I mean the new Pope of the Catholic Church....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join