It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It just doesn't happen

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There's no science or data or any facts at all in any of that junk, it's pure politics and propaganda.

Ya I know the reply I lost referenced how God used sound to bring both
man and this world into existence. You might no i'm sure you have a
comment?

Does sound have any effect on matter? It's a claim that echos thru the entire
Cannon. So the Bible makes a perfectly scientific claim in the first chapter of
the sacred text.

Lay it down Chaz

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

There's no science or data or any facts at all in any of that junk, it's pure politics and propaganda.

Ya I know the reply I lost referenced how God used sound to bring both
man and this world into existence. You might no i'm sure you have a
comment?

Does sound have any effect on matter? It's a claim that echos thru the entire
Cannon. So the Bible makes a perfectly scientific claim in the first chapter of
the sacred text.

Lay it down Chaz

The questions I think you meant to ask might be, can sound create matter or mold raw elements into cohesive planetary structures or generate life from non life? As far as facts have indicated the answer is NO.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The questions I think you meant to ask might be, can sound create matter or mold raw elements into cohesive planetary structures

Sound can make stars appear in the midst of water:

sonoluminescence
edit on 6-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You're right, that is the question I meant to ask. At least you
have enough brains to know what I'm thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You're right, that is the question I meant to ask. At least you
have enough brains to know what I'm thinking.

Probably because you are only pursuing answers that are useful to your agenda. Don't have to guess about that because you stated your intentions very clearly in the beginning of this dialogue.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

The questions I think you meant to ask might be, can sound create matter or mold raw elements into cohesive planetary structures

Sound can make stars appear in the midst of water:

sonoluminescence

I feel like you don't know what stars are, or how inducing combustion with sonic activity works.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ya and another way to say it is you dodged the question.
And yet another way say it is you dodged the question
with out truly knowing where it would lead. And still
another way to say it is you dodged the question. Because
you think you can second guess everyone that tries to have
a conversation with you.

But no matter how you say it.It leads people to believe you're
only interested in what you have to say. Which in turn leads to
one conclusion. You think you know it all and have no interest
in open minded conversation. Now go ahead and try to turn
that around on me. In your typical narcissistic manner.

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ya and another way to say it is you dodged the question.
And yet another way say it is you dodged the question
with out truly knowing where it would lead. And still
another way to say it is you dodged the question. Because
you think you can second guess everyone that tries to have
a conversation with you.

But no matter how you say it.It leads people to believe you're
only interested in what you have to say. Which in turn leads to
one conclusion. You think you know it all and have no interest
in open minded conversation. Now go ahead and try to turn
that around on me. In your typical narcissistic manner.

Whatever.

No. You just have to accept that if you are insulted its because you are insecure, and that's the real reason you started this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I feel like you don't know what stars are, or how inducing combustion with sonic activity works.

It's not combustion. There is no fuel involved except water. Combustion requires some sort of organic fuel that combusts into carbon dioxide and water. In this reaction there is no combustion involved. I feel like you never have any idea what you are talking about, you just speak condescendingly to appeal to your ilk. Whoever gave you a star is just as ignorant.

edit on 7-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Insecure? I'll have you know I have a binky for that. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Wow Coop that's pretty awesome. If I was looking for proof of the
Creator? This is a superb indication that once again as always Gods
word is the truth. How could a goat herder have known?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

The worship of many gods (by human) from time immemorial proves the idea of god is not original nor unique and also negate the authenticity of "a one true god" argument.
Fear was the sole cause that created the concept of God. Fear and insecurities bred blunted and bad beliefs. Man began to worship elements, the sun, fire and water, out of a sense of extreme fear, created by natural calamities, the predators and the intention to pacify them.
Disparate cultures came to drastically different conclusions about what “god” is. Quite often there are plural gods. Sometimes they are ancestral spirits. Sometimes they have a specific gender. Sometimes they are animals or natural objects (e.g. the sun). And some cultures have no gods at all (such as some Eastern philosophies — which should give us pause to wonder why God didn’t prompt them into thinking theisticly).
While these gods may differ, the one thing they have in common is they were invented by humans.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor
a reply to: carsforkids

The worship of many gods (by human) from time immemorial proves the idea of god is not original nor unique and also negate the authenticity of "a one true god" argument.

Plato described very rationally the necessity for a 'Most High God' from which all things came. Just because people have had different approaches up the mountain, does not mean there is not one singular most-high peak

Fear was the sole cause that created the concept of God. Fear and insecurities bred blunted and bad beliefs. Man began to worship elements, the sun, fire and water, out of a sense of extreme fear, created by natural calamities, the predators and the intention to pacify them.

This is a very rudimentary view on Theology. Our ancestors were not stupid.

Disparate cultures came to drastically different conclusions about what “god” is.

I would argue the opposite. Greek Theology is almost identical to Judeo-Christian values.. Sanskrit also expresses a similar moral and epistemological compass. I wrote a paper on Syncretism for one of my thesis papers, which is the study of similarities among major spiritual beliefs.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

... Greek Theology is almost identical to Judeo-Christian values...

Ain't that the truth, lock the women in the house so the erastes can show the boys true love, it never changed...

The problem with a God as source of everything is it explains nothing, you're just moving the goal post. Where does he live/sit, what's he made of & how does it all work, how did he come to be etc?

edit on 7-9-2020 by Peeple because: My auto always makes die out of did... I'm not a serial killer I swear

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The problem with a God as source of everything is it explains nothing, you're just moving the goal post.

Find the Source, it remains unchanging and eternal. Not that I have found it yet, but the closer I get the more lucid everything becomes.

Where does he live/sit, what's he made of & how does it all work, how did he come to be etc?

I've heard hints that it's within, yet also at hand. We are the embodiment of this Primordial Consciousness, meaning to be made in It's Image.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So some filthy teenager playing Sims 4 is your God?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So some filthy teenager playing Sims 4 is your God?

I try not to get too caught up in concepts. Loving, even my enemies, purifies my vision. To eradicate all malice.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

In other words: you're trying very hard not to think too much?

As I see it that God is trying to kill us all, so I figure trying to find out what it is might be helpful and concepts are the epithome of our intelligence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

In other words: you're trying very hard not to think too much?

Sounds like you're thinking too much. Keep it simple.

As I see it that God is trying to kill us all, so I figure trying to find out what it is might be helpful and concepts are the epithome of our intelligence.

If you want to dive into concepts I actually love it as a philosophical exercise. Satan, which is the psychological adversary to the Good, has society on a stranglehold via fight or flight mechanisms (fight or flight is part of the serpent brain). Death and taxes are the promises of this adversarial Spirit, but Life and Liberty are the promise of the God which wishes us to choose to leave Egypt and enter the Promised Land.
edit on 7-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If you believe in God, you believe he created everything and knew everything before it could happen.

I think the story of Lucifer is a very tragic lovestory.
And it baffles me that nobody ever seems to catch she was thrown down on Earth as punishment as in "wait a minute that's were I live... what did I do?"

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join