It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuse Covid testing now at testing sites.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It should be obvious but anyway here we go.

So ive been watching the testing sites and i have come to the this conclusion -

If you go to a testing site and are tested then you have subjected yourself to the most likely biggest risk of contracting the virus that there is short of walking into the hospital itself........ Why ? - because these testers stand there (rightly so) with their PPE but in particular their rubber gloves and gowns, the problem is they are not changing there gloves and gowns between each test and thus the virus has every chance of being on those gowns but more particularly their gloves from sticking their fingers within 6 inches of a possible infected persons mouth and nose.

Now if someone has the virus but still incubating with no symptoms as they just contracted in say the last day or so then sent on their way to isolate till results come back but tester likely has particles on their gloves - invites next victim (i mean testee) in for a swab, picks up a swab and then again sticks their infected gloves within 6 inches of the testees face then that testee may very well contract the virus of the tester themselves.

A very likely situation indeed.

I say refuse testing until the PTB create a self test kit, which then we can have some confidence in the process.

I really don't think its that out there and believe this is how a majority amount of so called mystery contractions are happening.

Won't be long till mandatory tests are forced on us due to a drop in volunteering testees so before they guarantee our infections by haphazard testing techniques we should take a stand - no testing till self test sealed kits are available.

Seriously folks this is a necessity.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Shhh. Too much sense here. “Just wear mask and the only numbers that matter are the dead.” That is all

Why is it almost September and this isn’t already a thing?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Don`t they swap gloves and masks every testee where you live?

How stupid would it be to keep them on for a number of different testees?

Verrrry stupid.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They do where I live, I was tested in early June the tester put fresh gloves/mask on before the test.

Sounds like the OP'ers problem is with the testing station, not the system.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
OR,
Don't get tested at all.

This isn't HIV, eventually everyone is going to get it.
There is no cure, there isn't an effective vaccine and never will be.

Sure, stay home. Wear a mask. Have a sense of personal space.
You'll still get it sooner or later, why risk a high traffic testing area?

Side note, I live in a tourist state and I'd like to personally extend a big "F U" to MA, NY, and CT. Go home you overpaid wankers, you're clogging up the grocery stores and the roads.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. Its crazy how this all seems planed somehow but is planed by no one single group while the wheels have been rolling on for such a long time. Even with social unrest world wide and everything else going on like weather and well......everything. Buckling down and keeping calm I guess is the best that we can do.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

They do where I live, I was tested in early June the tester put fresh gloves/mask on before the test.

What about gown? How far is your social distancing?

Pritty sure tester cannot stand far away enough whilst testing to ensure safe exclusion zone.

Good to hear their swapping out gloves each test though where you are.
edit on 18-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

How stupid would it be to keep them on for a number of different testees?

Verrrry stupid.

Social distance enforced = 1.5 metres minimum.

Distance of length of testers arms = no where near that - must swap everything out including gown every individual test or simply its risky business in the extreme for testee.

Not to mention leaning on car door sill or roof etc.

List goes on.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Sounds like the OP'ers problem is with the testing station, not the system.

My problem is with the whole shooting match - A to Z.

It reeks of foundation laying.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I agree...F. Cuomo.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I’m with you on this!

I always wondered why would people wait in traffic lines for hours on end to get tested. First, the tests came from China; No Thanks.

Definitely too much transference; and if I feel sick I’m staying home.

S&F

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I worked in the healthcare industry for 15 years as an EMT/LPN and a flight nurse in the Air Force. Standard protocol across the board is to remove all PPE after each patient care interaction, wash your hands before and after contact with a suspected patient, and put on brand new PPE with each new patient care interaction.

Maybe there is something fishy going on with COVID from TPTB, but I hope nobody is dumb enough to think that every medical professional on the front lines is out there as actors in all this trying to spread the damned thing. These people have families...and unless they are incredibly dumb and lazy (entirely possible) they aren’t going to risk doing something to take the virus home with them. They will be as safe as possible and follow every protocol out there to protect themselves and their loved ones.

In the US, Hospitals and clinics have federally mandated inspections for everything from PPE protocols, compliance and training, to housekeeping, medical record charting and hiring guidelines. A failed inspection is not good. I can’t speak for the civilian side, but in the military it could result in the closure of the hospital, remedial training, and many high ranking people losing their jobs. I would assume on the civilian side it means a loss of federal funding and grants along with firings and closures.

I have numerous friends in the healthcare industry who have to confront COVID head on, every single day they go to work. They take it seriously. By simply doing what they are supposed to do with PPE, they go home safely to their families. That’s not to say a mistake can’t be made, or a co-worker doesn’t do what they’re supposed to do which ruins for everyone else...but they aren’t trying to spread the disease out to everyone else.
edit on 18-8-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Maybe there is something fishy going on with COVID from TPTB, but I hope nobody is dumb enough to think that every medical professional on the front lines is out there as actors

Thankyou sincerely for your obvious well informed and relevant input - please know the above isolated quote is by no means my suggestion in any sense of the words.

They are genuine best intentioned heroes risking it all to help the majority.

But - as in any sales agreement.......ignorance is no excuse..... its well established the virus can spread no problem within the boundrys of a persons reach so unless all testers are swapping out ALL PPE for each test they are inadvertently ignorant possible superspreaders considering the well established boundrys. Sure their intentions are noble but their analysis of their position needs scrutinization and a across the board standard needs implemented.

So yes thanks for swapping out gloves and masks for those saying thats happening at their local testing site but the gowns etc need to go as well.

For my locals their not even doing the gloves as far as we can see so no wonder numbers of volunteer testees is falling away.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Assassin82

Maybe there is something fishy going on with COVID from TPTB, but I hope nobody is dumb enough to think that every medical professional on the front lines is out there as actors

Thankyou sincerely for your obvious well informed and relevant input - please know the above isolated quote is by no means my suggestion in any sense of the words.

They are genuine best intentioned heroes risking it all to help the majority.

But - as in any sales agreement.......ignorance is no excuse..... its well established the virus can spread no problem within the boundrys of a persons reach so unless all testers are swapping out ALL PPE for each test they are inadvertently ignorant possible superspreaders considering the well established boundrys. Sure their intentions are noble but their analysis of their position needs scrutinization and a across the board standard needs implemented.

So yes thanks for swapping out gloves and masks for those saying thats happening at their local testing site but the gowns etc need to go as well.

For my locals their not even doing the gloves as far as we can see so no wonder numbers of volunteer testees is falling away.

Gowns are disposable and like gloves, should be swapped out between every patient interaction.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
First, the tests came from China; No Thanks.

As do the emergency supplies of gloves, masks etc??????????????

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

True. I only wear washable face masks! Gloves I can’t avoid at work. Hand washing is so important!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

True. I only wear washable face masks! Gloves I can’t avoid at work. Hand washing is so important!

Indeed, but we'll go a step further here -

I read last week in Melbourne Australia - yes where lockdown and curfews are the most extreme in the world at the moment that they were allowing chinese planes with full loads of Chinese medical supplies to land and of load the freight, returning home with chinese nationals and then repeating the process.

How dumb are these so & so's - Melbourne has only 300 dead as we speak so if their really so worried that their measures are the most extreme worldwide why the F would that be allowed ?

The stupidity and hypocrisy is all around for all to see.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Why is it almost September and this isn’t already a thing?

Another poster said it best "forest for the trees"

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: a325nt

I agree...F. Cuomo.

Even though they are the first ones to bounce back? But ya F him, how dare he look out for the people man.
On topic though many of those PPE’s have a lasting self sanitation. And I hope that all these drive up testing sights are utilizing those. They make cell phones and atm machines with better tech for the screens.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
And on an even more paranoid note. I imagine the testers might be paid to infect people with Covid infected swabs so they can boost their numbers. You only think you're being tested when in reality you're being infected.
Or not at all.
We can imagine any scenario at this point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join