It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuse Covid testing now at testing sites.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
And on an even more paranoid note. I imagine the testers might be paid to infect people with Covid infected swabs so they can boost their numbers. You only think you're being tested when in reality you're being infected.
Or not at all.
We can imagine any scenario at this point.

One persons paranoia is another persons reality. Just like one persons rubbish is another persons treasure.

You can imagine what you like - we'll keep focusing on the facts and realities at hand and exercising our peripheral vision.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

LOL Yeah, waiting for hours to get tested.
We had two different people, that I know, that decided NOT to get tested, because of the long wait, AFTER they had signed in.

Stunningly, both of them received a phone call days later, stating they had tested Positive! They were both a bit Miffed, to say the least.

Absolutely BS.
I won't be getting tested.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I went to a local walmart... for one everyone touches products before buying them. It's what we do. Some times we put them back...

Walking out of store and what should the wind pick up... a used mask. Like a tumble weed. Then I started looking and seeing and could not believe. I'm in a small town. I cant imagine what's it's like in bigger cities....

This has all been an elaborate ruse to see how gullible we are... we are... very...

We've had this virus messing with us since november. A lab tweaked flu that the dems didnt put enough of our hard earned money into make it, so its half ass... our governors actually had to put covid pos patients in old homes to get the kill rate up. Then we had to miss label deaths to get it up. They were expecting the plague but got the sniffles.... I cant believe we forgot LA has the plague...but that's old news... now its Cooties... COOTIES!... Cmon kids....

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
even at the dmv.......line up outside (with space between each person masks required) then they have your phone number and you wait in your car in the lot for the text when it is your turn...my roommate needed a new id.....when he went in he saw the lady behind the counter put on a fresh pair of gloves before he got to the counter......so it is hard to believe that the covid testers would not be changing their gloves

a reply to: TheGhoul

edit on 18-8-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 18-8-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Do most of these (www.worldometers.info...) 72 million Covid-19 tests conducted in the USA consist of people voluntarily being tested?

Why would anyone get themself tested, if they're not feeling sick? (Same with any contagious disease)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Don`t they swap gloves and masks every testee where you live?

They do where I live, I was tested in early June the tester put fresh gloves/mask on before the test.

Sounds like the OP'ers problem is with the testing station, not the system.

LMAO, the OP just asserts they never change their masks, gloves, or rotate staff as if that's a fact. LOL

I guess this thread is what a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist would come up with who has never observed a testing site, interviewed anyone, and doesn't believe in coronavirus in the first place. LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

They do where I live, I was tested in early June the tester put fresh gloves/mask on before the test.

LMAO, the OP just asserts they never change their masks, gloves, or rotate staff as if that's a fact. LOL

I guess this thread is what a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist would come up with who has never observed a testing site, interviewed anyone, and doesn't believe in coronavirus in the first place. LOL

Its hardly an assertion when ive seen it with my own eyes, its hardly an assertion when others - admitingly not all have too, its hardly an assertion when others have made confessions of gloves and masks been changed but not gowns and last but certainly not least they DO NOT ROTATE every single test so thats irrelevant at best.

If you had any idea at all you would know ive posted in other threads its real, I'm talking about procedural behavior here.

Keep selling the plandemic sheepie you are exactly who they hope to find under every rock.

" i guess this thread "will expose the sheep inadvertently but hey horses for courses.

Ironic though coming from a individual who cares to label themselves "game over man"

Back under the rock you go.
edit on 18-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 18-8-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Its hardly an assertion when ive seen it with my own eyes, its hardly an assertion when others - admitingly not all have too, its hardly an assertion when others have made confessions of gloves and masks been changed but not gowns and last but certainly not least they DO NOT ROTATE every single test so thats irrelevant at best.

If you had any idea at all you would know ive posted in other threads its real, I'm talking about procedural behavior here.

Keep selling the plandemic sheepie you are exactly who they hope to find under every rock.

" i guess this thread "will expose the sheep inadvertently but hey horses for courses.

Ironic though coming from a individual who cares to label themselves "game over man"

You are just typing it as fact are you not? Where is supporting evidence besides hearsay?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CthruU

Do most of these (www.worldometers.info...) 72 million Covid-19 tests conducted in the USA consist of people voluntarily being tested?

Why would anyone get themself tested, if they're not feeling sick? (Same with any contagious disease)

I don't know why people do what they do but I'd hazard a guess at saying that to them prevention is better than cure so get in early or they have suspicions of a close contact or they have mild symptoms - ie a cough or runny nose and want to get in early if positive.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not getting tested unless it is an absolute last resort.

I am not getting put on someone's list of anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are just typing it as fact are you not? Where is supporting evidence besides hearsay?

Have you read some of the other posts???????
I can see your either stupid or trying to wind me up so I'll call it in relation to you game over man.

See you in the tin foil section.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
And on an even more paranoid note. I imagine the testers might be paid to infect people with Covid infected swabs so they can boost their numbers. You only think you're being tested when in reality you're being infected.
Or not at all.
We can imagine any scenario at this point.

One persons paranoia is another persons reality. Just like one persons rubbish is another persons treasure.

You can imagine what you like - we'll keep focusing on the facts and realities at hand and exercising our peripheral vision.

Antibody tests for COVID-19 may be wrong up to 50% of the ...
[Search domain ktla.com/news/coronavirus/antibody-tests-for-covid-19-may-be-wrong-up-to-50-of-the-time-cdc-says/] ktla.com...
Antibody tests for COVID-19 may be wrong up to 50% of the time, CDC says ... so that testing at this point might result in relatively more false positive results and fewer false-negative results ...

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So much waste. Can't they just wash?

a reply to: Argyll

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Dont know who you are in all my years of lurking and participating on this site but you are exactly right. How does covid kill people? Mostly by clotting. Scared it will kill you? Probably at the recommendation of your doctor you should consider taking a blood thinner. In my opinion as a regular person who has been following this as long as covid has been identified, just an 81mg aspirin is more effective than a mask in the long run. I take 81mg aspirin. 24hr benadryl to block h1 from endothelial inflammation. Liposomal d3 because it helps lungs and its good for you anyway if you dont get enough sun. I think the smarter people are not preparing to avoid it but to be infected at one point or another. I dont think its avoidable. My only fear is a mutation that prolongs this madness, but on the other hand a deadly mutation that speads rapidly would also shut the virus down pretty quick as it could realistically be contained.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I found this interesting. Send me your money. Ill flip a coin and tell you if you have the antibody. :-p literally should be a class action lawsuit to refund the people for that test.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: opal13

Why get tested at all? What treatment will you receive that is any different from a sinus infection or other general infection?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: KTemplar

LOL Yeah, waiting for hours to get tested.
We had two different people, that I know, that decided NOT to get tested, because of the long wait, AFTER they had signed in.

Stunningly, both of them received a phone call days later, stating they had tested Positive! They were both a bit Miffed, to say the least.

Absolutely BS.
I won't be getting tested.

That STINKS to high heaven!

They should report that to the news. And government.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I am on the same meds you mention for my blood and just wear a lanyard round my neck instead of a mask

Its what's coming next that is

rense.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh, for Heaven's sake. The OP. Are you really that risk averse? I am surprised you cross the road, or get up in the morning.

Some people seem to spend their lives finding flaws, so that they rationalise inaction.

I say this with the greatest respect

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Better of with a fishbowl on your noggin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join