It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Victoria Australia the police state

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

Please ket us know your state of mental health in six months when your govener, premier etc enforces lockdown, and introduces a polIce state with no job, no money, stressing everyday. Yeah we are living the dream in the peoples republic of victoria.

Please do drop a line after six months if this happens in your locale.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I am surprise he did not authorize the pigs to drag people out of their homes like they did in wuhan.

Sorry to not surprise you.

Man is arrested for supporting an anti lockdown protest group on Facebook in Victoria, Australia

Update from FANOS

Fanos is another one arrested for speaking on social media. The police threatened him with 6 months jail before even seeing a judge if he does not shut up.

With some of the internet reporters in Wuhan, they are still locked up last I heard a few weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
2020 SEP 12 Natalie Bonett; Wallan; Victorian Police Gone Rogue, Morrison Send in the Troops

The victim a Eye lash Artist; madness has gripped Victorian Police. How to lose friends and gain enemies 101 clearly the Victorian Police have nailed this scoring 100%! Welcome to Fascist Victoria the State of Dictator Kin-jong DAN, propped up by Rogue Police structure in Victoria, manifesting full blown case Fascism disease, their wet dreams of a Police State have become a living reality in Victoria thanks to Kin-jong DAN FULL STORY [url=https://www.4cmitv.com/2020/09/12/2020-sep-12-natalie-bonett-wallan-victorian-police-gone-rogue-morrison-send-in-the-troops-liberate-vic/]Here[/u rl]

I am shaking and my blood is boiling.

Whilst going through the Wallan checkpoint, as I usually do every single day & produced my license and permit, I was stopped before even entering the checkpoint and the police officer told me that it was against the law to have my phone on a car charger mount on my windshield to which I was in disbelief, he then attempted to get into my vehicle at which I started recording.

They called for backup and had 4 police officers grab me by the legs and pull me out of my car and arrested me. While trying to cuff me they had their knees in my back and couldn’t breathe.
If you want to see the next video of me being arrested let me know, it’s a 14 minute video and you will all be disgusted. I am shaking, crying and in complete disbelief that I was treated this way.

I will mention more when my head is in the right headspace.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I forgot about those videos. In wuhan they were rounding up people who were positve and putting them in their versions of gulags.

Thats pretty aweful, the powers of the police has gone way too far, The dictator, really needs to take a long hard look at what he has done to our state.

Why drag her out the car, when all the cop needed to ask, is this car registered in your name, if yes do a rego check on their mobile car computers. Then the cop identifies the owner, searches their name, and then brings up their licence photo.

Shoukdnt this have been done as a first step.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Why drag her out the car

It is standard operating procedure when human rights gets thrown out. Dan has made it clear he is not concerned about human right or treatments for covid. It is why Germany is doing well with their protests, the scars are still strong of what happens when human rights gets thrown out. It is looking like Melbourne still has some hard lessons to go.

This next video is from New Zealand and shows some people in detention due to covid. All the fences and white dots on the ground is more about people playing toy solders than treating a disease.

The absolute insanity of it all

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I have a bad feeling Australian government has handed control over to the CCP who will be arriving in large numbers next year. You will become an economic vassal state of Communist China. They need your mineral wealth, the extra people can go.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I havent seen any clues on this, do you have any references so I can inform myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The next USA election will help determine how some of it will go. Trump and we have a chance, Biden and we are screwed.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Victoria Police Arrest a Man for Being at His Neighbour's House

The following link is to a website with a collection of videos of police interactions.

Questionable Use of Force By Victoria Police During COVID19 Restrictions

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
I'll be at work.
I'll be wearing a mask.
I'll be washing my hands.
I dont agree with the police being able to enter my house without a warrant.
I fear catching the virus, passing it on, and causing the death of our society's weakest. (people like my parents)
I'm in a bit of a bubble as I already live alone, and I am able to continue to work.
So my opinion comes from a place of not being affected much by this virus.
Sometimes I get jealous of all the people getting their $1500 per fortnight and being able to crack a beer at 2 in the arvo, while i continue to work for around the same amount of money as the government is giving.

Your fear stems form uncertainty about the subject. research is your friend. To be honest, the majority of older people even if they catch this will be fine. You have to be severely compromised to get pneumonia and then die from this.
If you are on the fence, think about how you felt during previous flu outbreaks. If you kept being careful and told your parents to be careful and wash their hands, then there is absolutely no need at all to worry about this one.
You have to do the reading for yourself but the deathrate was miscalculated, something that happens to the best [NASA and my place of work, which I can't name in this instance but has to do with food and toxins].
Uninformed people can't make good decisions.
So the best thing is to start reading up on it and not using the MSN but actual scientific papers.
If you would, you wouldn't be on the fence any longer but agree that we are taking for a ride based on fear and people who just do not read up on anything but believe blindly what the TV or the newspaper tell them.

This flu is a bad bout of flu but it isn't the worst and it isn't the last and it isn't anything we haven't dealt with quite differently in the past.
To die from this, you have to be so ill that ANY germs/virus/illness would kill you. These people exist but it isn't the majority of humans. I have heard, known so many 'old' people who just had the flu and survived. There is no reason to be scared or be on the fence. Imagine previous flus, then think that this one is just one of them. ENd off.
Anything that goes against human rights is tyranny at this moment in time.

No fence please, just knowledge and facts and you'd soon see how we are taking for a ride for the sole advancement of the NWO or something equally as darn stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

We did it right in Qld. Sorry you could not.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Good video. So they have all the fences , police and military there...it dont look like nice hotel at all , it`s a freaking camp where security poeple are looking you , mask on and all ...jeez..

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Man ARRESTED With 7-Yr-Old Child For Not Wearing Mask.

Cyclists cop WHOPPER FINE for being hungry at the wrong time in Melbourne

What is going on in Melbourne? Well done for Rebel media in reporting on some of this madness. What kind of policing is this? Looks more like mafia extortion handing out all these big fines like candy.

What it is doing for the respect and integrity of law and order is destructive. I have not heard of any court rulings on all these ridiculous fines yet, sounds like the legal system has a big jam of them with a good chance a lot of them will just be thrown out. With all the money at stake I do expect Dan Andrews to do his best and recover what he can, he does not care about the people and is more focused on controlling every little aspect of their lives. Keep them in the basement unless they work for him.

Enough is enough - it’s time to open up!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
medical examination direction south australia

A man travelling from South Australia to Western Australia has been served with a "medical examination direction" from health authorities after the provisions for travelling into WA changed on a whim after the South Australia COVID-19 Woodville Pizza Bar incident. Health authorities discuss the USE OF FORCE and a fine of $20,000 dollars for non-compliance

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Glad was allowed to go to country Victoria & go camping.

But it upsets me that the Victorian government refuses to accept responsibility for the second wave that cost approx 800 lives & scores of businesses never to be seen again as they folded with very high debts because of the lockdowns & curfew. Country towns ruined & near where i camped there is a 150 year old pub that is now closed & for sale, maybe lost forever if no one rescues it.

As for the police state, well that is due to state of emergency & state of disaster which has draconian laws & gives authorities immense powers. Well state of emergency ends in march 2021. If the state government tries to renew those powers then you'll see an uprising.
edit on 1-12-2020 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

National Aussie Freedom Day - Sunday 6th Dec. 2020

A lot of people want to see it end sooner than that. How the government has been suppressing treatments, pushing faulty testing, mask mandates that make people sick and destroying the social infrastructure all looks like a sly, slow kill act of war.

Dan has already made his goals clear, he want to keep it all locked down for as long as he can. I don't trust him to stop his plans in March 2021.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is the most HEARTBREAKING lockdown enforcement video so far

This one is from Sydney, tough one to watch as a mother and child is separated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join