It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Victoria Australia the police state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi I am not sure if many of you are aware, here in Victoria, we are now into a second round of enforced shutdown, as well as curfews, we cannot leave the house after 8pm, except i you are an essential worker or an Uber eats driver!!

Dictator Dan Andrews, our illustrious wanna-be leader has put us into another long term lockdown, and he is in discussion with the solicitor general to extend lockdown laws, unfortunately there is no detail on what these changes will mean.

If people think its not so bad an 8pm curfew, I'll give you a couple of examples of how questionable things are getting here in Victoria. After work, I stopped by the local pizza shop ordered and as advised by these laws, wait outside until your order is ready. I was reading on my phone, when these 3 protective service officers (sort of cops though with less powers, though they can arrest) were eyeing me off, and I head one of them on their mobile, running a rego check on my car. I was a bit pissed off by this as I did nothing wrong.

I did not confront them as I know how these guys work as I used to work on the buses, and on really quiet nights they would blatantly antagonize someone who is an easy target just to get them to arc up and then they use this as an entry to arrest, and slap unwarranted charges just to get a stat, and some entertainment. They really are evil.

My wife is on a running group on facebook, and one of her friends were stopped by the po-lice asking what is she up-to and where is she going, she said for a run. The police asked for i.d, which she did not have, so the po-lice demanded and accessed her garmin gps watch to track her route to see if she was within 5 kilometres of home. If that was me, I would have said come and see me when you have a warrant to search my device, see ya L8R.

It really saddens me as I have tried to educate people on what the real underlying reasons are that Dictator dan is trying to pull, and that is full control over people. Fine people if we are out without a mask, fine us if we don't have a valid reason to leave home, fine us if we are out after 8pm.

Dictator dan has really taken victoria for a ride, we are economically doomed, he has authorised massive projects such as the west gate tunnel project 16 Billion, the airport rail link 10 billion, the east west link another 16 billion, let alone the loss of state taxes form all the business which are shut due to his decisions. The budget is going to be stuffed for decades.

The dictator has signed a secret memorandum of understanding with china, what is contained within this is unknown and he will not disclose what is contained, I have an opinion, that due to these current events, it may allow china to freely take over many failed businesses without having to seek any state foreign investment approval. It sound stupid though he has really screwed victoria over.

I really have to thank George Orwell for a view of what I see as a reality, Newspeak, the stupid non sensical slogans used by the dictator such as
"keeping apart keeps us together", "Were all in this together" These slogans to me mean the opposite.

On the news tonight a man at a servo in Laverton was shot at by police as the police claimed he drove at them, this was after curfew, within the T.V news report it was the same junk, discredit the supposed criminal, by saying he had recently been released and was on bail. The guy probably made a bad decision, though a round fired off who knows it this was warranted, as it is what the police report that stated he drove at us "so we fired at him" not the supposed perp so who really knows. I saw this story as well if you dont do the right thing this "May happen to you"

I am really frustrated with where we are going here in victoria, we have no real leadership. The press conferences are, I havent been fully brifed on this, you are our supposed premier, you should know your stuff.

As you probably can tell I do not like this man.

sorry about the long winded rant, I just had to get this out there.

edit on 16-8-2020 by robsmith because: bad spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
Those of you all who moved to what they thought would be safer gentler New Zealand have reported their fist cases there from frozen food ship.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I thank my lucky stars I'm up in Nth Qld. Everythings pretty much normal around here. You've got to get rid of that Andrews wanker next election....

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I refused to vote for him after he marched with the CFMEU building and construction workers who are demanding a payrise where most builders labourers are on day rates per hour of $45.00 and upto $90.00 per hour with wet rates when it rains if on night shift.

How dare these scumbag builders ask for more money when in most industries the base wage is $19.00 bux an hour.

He is total scum and only supports his cash cow the cfmeu.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That sounds pretty awful. Are y'all still glad you gave up your firearms so willingly? You let this happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Your "leader" seems to be mentally tripping from all the power he has. Reminds of the American version, Gretchen Whitmer.

Positive vibes from me to everyone there, "down under"

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I sympathize with you i really do.

Very few would hate the police more than i, and I've heard quite abit from relatives about those scumbag PSO wanna be coppers.

But this covid 19 is deadly and real - now i understand the frustrations of the Victorian situation as far as your movement limitations and curfews it's certainly not ideal by any means but the problem is the spread rate - if left unchecked you will have alot more to worry about than getting rego checks and the like.

Daniel Andrews is without a doubt everything you described but he also likely has very little options either at the moment. Its only been a couple weeks so far you've been under stage 4 and curfew restrictions so maybe give it a month to see if the numbers continue to drop and the restrictions start to ease before falling of the deep end.

The guy who was shot was also fairly elderly - 62 i think i read so I'd also have to agree with you that something is fishy there as in reality i think a 62 yr old is probably fairly unlikely to try to ram coppers over such mundane reasons.

I think your country and specifically your sthrn state may be best placed postion wise on the globe to view something in your skies or accomadate something that someone somewhere is determined to blanket if possible - what that is remains to be seen.

I'd be more worried about all the bank ATM''s disappearing and actual branchs disappearing at an alarming rate since these lockdowns began.

Victoria in my opinion is a guinea pig - a test run, lets just hope you dont find foreign troops of the non allied type setting foot on your beaches in the very near future.

At the very least you seem to be the guinea pigs for forced cashless society agendas and if you really look into it thats exactly where your headed, you can't even go hardware store without click and collect at the moment am i right.

Sure makes you wish that weirdo Martyn Bryant hadn't forced the give up of your guns all those years ago ehh.

So if it turns out you guys are test pilots - where to go from that realization?

For now though as long as we're able to communicate on tbe Internet we're for the most part ok, but once the internet is crashed it really is time to be concerned.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Martyn Bryant

That's been well pulled apart as a false flag.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You are right we cant even go to bunnnings sort of your b&q in the uk or home depot inthe states, unless you order on line and pay by credit card.

You are right we are guinea pigs to test the new world orders preliminary papers.

The whole port arthur mass shooting is questionable, particularly when multiple shots were fired in different directions at the exact same moment. Unless you are lee harvey oswald it would have been impossible. Removes tongue from cheek!

I do agree that covid is deadly, though I see this as a mask or an agenda the gubment is using as a reason for control.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I see what you are saying, I was out stargazing on thursday night and I saw a fixed wing aircraft which ad unusual lights on it such as two high beam search light along its fuselage, and the nav lights were quite a distance from the centreline of the craft and the aircraft was on station it was performing several long circuits over a target.

I thought this was odd, I checked flight radar 24 and this obvious fixed wing aircraft was reported to be an ambulance victoria helicopter. I thought wtf, it is not a helo I saw.

Plus with alot of telescopes shut down, and aracebo damaged, I have concern something is not right with the force.

edit on 16-8-2020 by robsmith because: Silly galoa

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Umm the OP is in Australia, it even says so in the thread title.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That's been well pulled apart as a false flag.

Has it?

Many, many people don't think so.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

That sounds pretty awful. Are y'all still glad you gave up your firearms so willingly? You let this happen.

More or less what I was going to say.

This is just the beginning, and now you can't stop it when it goes way too far.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Upon his election, Andrews fast-tracked Victoria's ties with the PRC. Firstly, he led a group of prominent Victorians to China on his first overseas trip, and promised to send his entire cabinet there during his first term. Eyeing the enormous opportunities with tourism, education and investment, his government signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Chinese government under the Belt and Road Initiative in October 2018, but kept its details secret until he released it five weeks later. The MoU involves cooperation on facilities connectivity, unimpeded trade, finance, people-to-people bond[s], and the "Digital Silkroad". Cooperation will be in the form of "dialogue, joint research, pilot programs, knowledge sharing and capacity building".

Wikipedia

It does very much look like Danial Andrews is following China's lead in addressing Covid, China should be proud.

He is not the only one responsible for this mess as the Federal government has put restrictions on HCQ and is inflating the problems by taking away an effective early treatment for this disease. Big Pharma should be proud.

Looks like Victoria is in a tough spot. May logic, reason, common sense and the truth prevail.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Are there any protests?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Flatcoat

I refused to vote for him after he marched with the CFMEU building and construction workers who are demanding a payrise where most builders labourers are on day rates per hour of $45.00 and upto $90.00 per hour with wet rates when it rains if on night shift.

How dare these scumbag builders ask for more money when in most industries the base wage is $19.00 bux an hour.

He is total scum and only supports his cash cow the cfmeu.
I know a few people who have #ed off to Australia and just got labouring jobs, said the money was very good compared to over here.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Oh yeah, now your talking sense... If only I owned a gun, then I could put a cap in anyone's arse who told me I had to wear a mask.

Your obviously a totally grounded person, who has an extremely good grip on reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Aissie here...just a quick google about Closure of ATMs...serms tp be happening in UK..not Australia..
.then again maybe google is skewing results...will have to check other search engines tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
it's both pathetic and saddening how easily the majority of populations have folded and accepted this new dystopia.
edit on 16 8 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It beggars belief doesn't it.

In other threads I've read people advocating armed insurrection as they are being asked to wear a mask.
Apparently it's such an invasion on their civil liberites and inalienable rights that it ranks up there with the suspension of freedom of speech and as akin to locking people up in internment camps because of their beliefs!
Lots of people are outraged over it and they'd rather kill and die rather than wear a mask.
It's barmy.

I've asked people if it is such a hardship to wear a mask?
It may or may not help reduce the spread of this awful virus.....but it's hardly a great hardship and if it does well then great, if it doesn't well, it's been a minor inconveniece.....no biggee.
The possible huge benefit far outweighs the very, very small downside.

Some people really need to get a sense of perspective.

Surprisingly no-one has answered me yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join