It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction and contact share same Ancestor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok so as a lifelong ufologists and contactee, I’ve yet to see any reference or mention of a possible tie with all abductions and such relating to Alien and the UFO phenomenon.

Is there a highly possibility that everyone whom either been abducted or is a contactee share the same common ancestor or ancestors, such as Enoch or such?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

You should start a 23 and me E.T. edition

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndSEED
Ok so as a lifelong ufologists and contactee, I’ve yet to see any reference or mention of a possible tie with all abductions and such relating to Alien and the UFO phenomenon.

Is there a highly possibility that everyone whom either been abducted or is a contactee share the same common ancestor or ancestors, such as Enoch or such?

Everyone seems to be pushing for our DNA. I was given a gift of the 23andme and was pushed into doing the sample. I just could not hurt my child's feelings by not accepting.
I have something like 7000 relatives listed there.
I do think there is some hidden agenda, perhaps it is because right now bloodlines that will be allowed to continue living are being chosen. 400,000,000 is all they want.Since they are all eugenicists they clearly need to select by DNA.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dont do 23 and me

Its obvouis the information collected is sold to industry.

If they want your DNA let them pick through trash

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: 2ndSEED

You should start a 23 and me E.T. edition

You should start your own thread, then you can troll somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Im sorry bud, but if you are already getting abducted by aliens how is some human taking a sample to find a commonality a horrible thing if you give you own permission.

I personally did 23 and me because I never knew my father. I am not fearful of new tech. Are you?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Enoch? Have you done the math? Let's say for the sake of argument that a generation is 25 years. That's a conservative estimate because people had kids early 'way back then.' So, four generations a century. Go back a mere 1000 years, 40 generations, and you have a TRILLION ancestors. Yeah, there has to be some overlap because even the most generous estimates give 100 billion as a likely answer to how many people have ever lived. And the population in 1000AD was likely about 300 million max.

So yeah, you are related to Enoch, even if you are Black or Asian because it only takes one Marco Polo or one Dr. Livingstone to mess with the gene pool. So just be aware of what you are asking here.

BTW, I found a half brother through 23 and me, which led to numerous nieces and nephews I never knew about.
edit on 8/15/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yup, here is what it says under my german/french ancestry.

“If you have European ancestry, you’re probably descended from Charlemagne. The authors of a recent study estimated that every European who lived over 1,000 years ago — and left descendants — is very likely the ancestor of every ethnically European person alive today. And Charlemagne, King of the Franks, was particularly prolific, siring around 20 known children.

It might sound counterintuitive, but it has to do with something called “pedigree collapse,” or a folding-in of the human family tree. We have 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents and — skipping ahead a bit here — over 1,000 10th-great-grandparents. If we follow this logic back over 40 generations to the time of Charlemagne, we should each have more than a trillion ancestors. But this would be impossible (that’s over 10 times the total number of humans estimated to have ever lived). If you go far enough back in time, your pedigree is actually “collapsing” in on itself over and over again, with many of your ancestors showing up on multiple branches of your family tree.”

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I do think there is some hidden agenda, perhaps it is because right now bloodlines that will be allowed to continue living are being chosen.

As out there as that statement is, I agree with it 100%.

My very elderly mother has said something similar. She doesn't have access to the internet or watch tv much either.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Im sorry bud, but if you are already getting abducted by aliens how is some human taking a sample to find a commonality a horrible thing if you give you own permission.

I personally did 23 and me because I never knew my father. I am not fearful of new tech. Are you?

Cosmic law. You have to accept, but most times you don't even know what you're accepting. Freewill can be tricked.

Ritual, ceremony, freewill (contract) all part of the same thing.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4204699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I once heard an interview on Coast to Coast of an alleged abductee; wish I could remember the guests name. He mentioned that he constantly demanded from his abductors some reason or explanation for why they were messing with his life? What made him special, worthy of study? The guest said, that in response, he was telepathically shown images of men and women, down through history, who had also been abducted, and the guest was made aware that these people were ancestors, predecessors from different eras of history, and he was simply a new link in the family chain. Will try to look up which guest this was.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh 23 and me as DNA, interesting but how do we determine who are the abductees? a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh 23 and me as DNA, interesting but how do we determine who are the abductees? a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

edit on 15-8-2020 by 2ndSEED because: Duplicate response

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That is very interesting? Shouldn’t this be a conspiracy theory, a agenda which is off topic? a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Great input! a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Great input! a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndSEED
That is very interesting? Shouldn’t this be a conspiracy theory, a agenda which is off topic? a reply to: SeaWorthy

Off topic? No.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So when we talk about secret agenda to select chosen bloodlines it’s crazy like it’s probable and I wouldn’t pass it by secret societies.

The abductees being related to prior family ancestors being abducted would make sense, so they would monitor that bloodline. Do we have any other historic abductions besides Enoch?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think it may run in my family but I don't know how many generations it goes back.

My Grandfather (a USAF Test Pilot) said he saw a UFO.
My Aunts have seen them and I have as well.
I was almost abducted and used to have visitors since I was eight.

top topics

join