It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man Trump has just announced a new peace plan between Israel and UAE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And he says more Arab Nations will probably follow in.

So we're seeing biblical prophecy come true right before our eyes these days.

This isn't the Antichrist peace plan but actually the Hebrews says that the Antichrist will add onto an existing peace plan so this kind of kicks It Off.

So far UAE one of only three Arab countries recognizing Israel this paves the way for more I guess
Saddle Up Posse strap yourself in things that start happening faster now as I mentioned earlier some mathematician pointed out that my timeline as a logarithmic scale to it going faster and faster.

Should I tell you about my timeline yet

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So a mathematician dude what's on my timeline and pointed out it totally logarithmic

Like very exactly logarithmic

reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey , oh the math of it all

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm going to run off to try to get more details about what he said it going to take me just a minute

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Look out Mama there's a white boat coming up the river. Just got a big red Beacon and a flag and a man on a rail . And it's less than a mile away, I hope they don't stay but it looks like they're not here to deliver the mail .

It's got big white numbers and a gun and it's making big waves

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You just talking to yourself in here? Lol

But on topic:
Peace is racist

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It appears that I am the only one reading your thread other than you. IF that is so, I want you to know I ain't your mama.

Look out Mama

That is unless Quantumgamer is your mama

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
UAE and SA don't need a peace treaty with Israel. They have all been in cohorts for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Seriously dude. Just get your OP straight the first time. Or edit it. Super weird trend you have.

On topic... biblical prophecy? Gimme a break. 2000 years (a little less considering when the bible was written) and countless fails and we're still on about this? Although I will say that ridiculous American dreams of apocalypse have driven untold millions of wasted (and bloody) tax dollars to Israel and their ongoing crimes against humanity. Yuck. This won't do anything as Israel won't be recognizing the legitimacy of anyone in the region aside from themselves... ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
sexist too...I tell ya...

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
You just talking to yourself in here? Lol

But on topic:
Peace is racist

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
so, the train we are riding....whether we like it or not, we're stuck....the train pulling the future at us......the cars just started that banging as the train driver says....NO MORE DELAY

August 14 tamarra.....I remember Casey or was it Nostrodamus said that something comes out of th sky on an August 14th....that's from the 1970's when that was circulating

te next things we look for in this is Israel in a war....maybe for sending a message to Beirut....idk and the second sign in Revelation.....the dragon sweeping 1/3 of the stars down to Earth fom Heaven as he gets he boot by Miichael.....

edit on 13-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
we have in our world intact jewish culture.

we have Israel on the map bubba

watch ya thinking

originally posted by: okrian
Seriously dude. Just get your OP straight the first time. Or edit it. Super weird trend you have.

On topic... biblical prophecy? Gimme a break. 2000 years (a little less considering when the bible was written) and countless fails and we're still on about this? Although I will say that ridiculous American dreams of apocalypse have driven untold millions of wasted (and bloody) tax dollars to Israel and their ongoing crimes against humanity. Yuck. This won't do anything as Israel won't be recognizing the legitimacy of anyone in the region aside from themselves... ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I usually ignore your biblical posts, no offence, I'm just not a holy roller, but my wife an I were just joking about this. We both said, HUH, I guess Trump really is the AntiChrist.

Then she reminded me that the 7 years was just starting, and I was sad, because I thought that Obama's two terms were close enough to hell on earth, that I had already done my penitence. Oh well, on the bright side, I bought term life years ago, and based on my calculations, I win. Just have to figure out how to put pockets on my last shirt.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yeah its true tho..

The brainwashing media is telling now how good trumpster did and not laughing at him for injecting or inhaling bleach... So something is up for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
jews and arabs working together...deadly combination sigh

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
While there sure are alot of craziness in the world today with social unrest, locusts, plagues and such I begin to think its minuscule in the grand scheme of things when you think of past wars and the systematic murder to millions upon millions in Russia and by the hands of Adolf to mention a few. I do believe in Christ and the moral compass the bible provides in raising our children, but I stop short of foretellings, prophecies and predictions because in the grand scheme of things nothing is happening that bears the mark to that extent.

The BLM movement will lose its funding and fizzle out till next election cycle in November with a few lurking till January or Febuary. The cure for covid will emerge and Trump will be reelected. The Democrats after a stunning (only to them) defeat will finally determine beating their heads against the wall is not the best course of action.

I see social unrest becoming a problem for China in the near future as tempers flair and the hungry become desperate. The proverbial ship their leaders has built over the last 20 years is fastly taking on water.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Remember what it says

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

This isn't the Antichrist peace plan but actually the Hebrews says that the Antichrist will add onto an existing peace plan so this kind of kicks It Off.

So far UAE one of only three Arab countries recognizing Israel this paves the way for more I guess
Saddle Up Posse strap yourself in things that start happening faster now as I mentioned earlier some mathematician pointed out that my timeline as a logarithmic scale to it going faster and faster.

Don't worry about it,
Trump said just a short while ago at the daily COVID (at least I think it was supposed to be that) "I'll do a number on any of these countries that are treating Christians badly"

Doing a number is mafia speak, innit?

Dammit, he's such a reassuring man.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Don't worry about it,
Trump said just a short while ago at the daily COVID (at least I think it was supposed to be that) "I'll do a number on any of these countries that are treating Christians badly"

Doing a number is mafia speak, innit?

Dammit, he's such a reassuring man.

That is Presidential is it not?

Bomb a few Arabs, get big praise from the MSM?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join