It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man Trump has just announced a new peace plan between Israel and UAE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Storm in a cup at this stage
Israel have a few peace treaties with a few nations.
One more is not the promise

We are looking for an international treaty for 7 years, distinctive
1 treaty, means nothing in my opinion and have seen no scripture to suggest otherwise

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ezekiel 38 has to happen before the 7 year treaty.Turkey and. iran aren't going to be signing any treaties at this time.Whats left of them after their attack might

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
And he says more Arab Nations will probably follow in.

So we're seeing biblical prophecy come true right before our eyes these days.

This isn't the Antichrist peace plan but actually the Hebrews says that the Antichrist will add onto an existing peace plan so this kind of kicks It Off.

So far UAE one of only three Arab countries recognizing Israel this paves the way for more I guess
Saddle Up Posse strap yourself in things that start happening faster now as I mentioned earlier some mathematician pointed out that my timeline as a logarithmic scale to it going faster and faster.

Should I tell you about my timeline yet

Don't worry about it,
Trump said just a short while ago at the daily COVID (at least I think it was supposed to be that) "I'll do a number on any of these countries that are treating Christians badly"

Doing a number is mafia speak, innit?

Dammit, he's such a reassuring man.

That is Presidential is it not?

Bomb a few Arabs, get big praise from the MSM?

It might have been in some episode already, though MSM were very divided on the rationale, while I do tho think that media propaganda..which is still there, has lost a lot of clout, with people becoming more cynical of government, often with some...a lot, of good reason.

There are pockets of media who will do diligence, but I rarely, ever see them mentioned here at ATS, great pity I think.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
edit on 13-8-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Of interest is that Biden praised the "Abraham Accord" and said if elected he will expand it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join