It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel swipes right on China. U. S. A. joins long list of jilted ex-lovers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Kakamega

You wrote: "I am still in the top 20% richest on earth."

You also wrote: "Just about all us "down here" folks don't even know it exists. "

You're either one or the other, you can't be both.

But, I find myself agreeing with the content of your message.

The metaphor was quite easy to find.

I have clarified everything as much as I can. I believe that Nigel is in the clique here in Britain. He is the great pretender. He is a man come to do a job, an errand boy. That is my opinion of him. Of course our beloved "R" family make sure they have access to both pies. They have gotten their way, both ways, all ways and always and escaped the EU legislation for the Derivatives activies of London. That is whhat I believe Brexit is really about. We will all be worse off, but they will have protected their "Interests", quite literally.

Yes, my dotting Farage with Rothschild is an opinion. I will be clear about that.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Regarding Mr Farage,

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

"since he is now sharing a £4m apartment in Chelsea with French-born Laure Ferrari, who heads a Eurosceptic grouping called the Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe."

I think we should all be told exactly what Farage has been up to, but we will never be told. He has been seen here, there and everywhere. He is a rabble rouser agent as far as I can see, come to do a job and now he will be a very rich man for services rendered.

They have gone the way they have. For them it is working. Will it work for us? We shall see. I am not an enemy of them or Israel. I am a friend, but I have deep worries about the direction in which we are heading. They are the ones with the power. I am just interested in getting to the bottom of the sawmp and knowing what is really going on, not the illusion fed to zombies.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

Well, feel free to share the information once you have gotten to the bottom of the swamp.

It sounds like you were schooled at Eton. Kicked their asses in '97. Bit of a non-event, really.

edit on 12-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Great, are they going to take over China's banking and media industry and try and enslave the population by causing insanity, while pretending they are holocaust victims?

Where have I seen this show before?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I admire Israel, but we need to cut off all aid to them. What is it currently? About $3 billion per year? That’s absurd! We’re running enormous deficits and too many of our own people have unmet needs. Israel is a rich nation, a First World nation with a per capita GDP of $44,000. That’s not as high as America’s, but more than France, the UK and Japan. Israel is more than capable of defending itself. It has nukes, for chrissakes, and can make just about any kind of advanced weaponry or military gear. If it faces another Yom Kippur War scenario we can come to the rescue just as we did in 1973. We should also wean Egypt and Pakistan from our teat. They all need to grow up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join