It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel swipes right on China. U. S. A. joins long list of jilted ex-lovers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Those were the days my friend, you thought they'd never end. And yet how much more hateful can the media and entertainment industry get? On behalf of whom?

The video below does a pretty good job of highlighting the budding ChineseIsraeli relationship.

Israeli lobby in China

The Rothschilds in China

Chinese Ambassador meets British financier

Programmable Diplomatic Killswitch

Chinese President vows to lead NWO

U. S. furious as Israel sells American military tech to China

China may grant Israel special economic waiver

The hostility being directed towards America in certain sectors signifies a withdrawal and an end to the affair.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I guess we should start withholding military and financial aid to Israel then.
Hopefully an F35 doesn't make it into China's hands.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
I guess we should start withholding military and financial aid to Israel then.
Hopefully an F35 doesn't make it into China's hands.
Americans are full of pizza pizza pizza pizza Not Butter but geez yeah he's in our brains China is on the warpath to take away America in Americans that got do iPhones that got to her hot they got there who knows what they got China is on the warpath eventually they will take over Japan I don't know if many of you know that but that is our goal to take over to yes very true Japan is part of China and that's always been that case also Okinawa to

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Two countries wooing a third, and she's open to any outcome.

Fighting excites her.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I haven’t been able to understand your last couple of posts. At all. You usually speak in almost perfect English. I am not being mean. I value your perspective, but I have no clue what you are trying to say lately

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

America has broken so many treaties and abandoned so many allies, maybe Israel is afraid that it will be next?

on the other hand the cost of living in Israel is through the roof, china can provide Israel with something that America cant, affordable consumer goods. Israel doesn't need American weapons, French and Russian are just as good but a lot cheaper.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
? All these links posted are old, like 2013 to 2015, the most recent being 2017.

Not sure what the aim here is, but nothing posted is of anything recent.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Time for Detente with Iran

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

America could never abandon Israel. I think you know that.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And how am I able to talk to you at all?
I never thought about it until just now.
Aren’t you guys on an intranet?

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ah Jeez, old links. How do I close my thread?

link   

Yes, you have touched upon the biggest financial games of globalism. I will confess that I have written to Lord Jacob Rothschild about the potential dangers of Western investors doing their thing in China. I even suggested a better alternative, but I will not divulge that here.

To correct one of the articles there. Sir Evelyn Rothschild is still the Queen's Financial Advisor here in the UK and interestingly enough I believe Nigel Farage has the highest connections too,

www.independent.co.uk... ml

As for Nigel Farage: he’s supposed to be the real voice of the people. But he fails to tell you he was educated at public school and made his fortune as a stockbroker.

medium.com...@SJHolloway/this-is-everything-i-discovered-about-all-of-the-brexit-party-mep-candidates-2a59f8f850c5

A vast number of Brexit Party candidates work in property, finance, or real estate. Which is fine, only many of them have been spectacularly candid about — and quoted on — their desire to personally profit from and fecklessly exploit the chaos and decline that they openly admit Brexit would cause.

A very significant number seem to be pretending they are taking on the establishment, even if they are privately educated, multi-millionaires, besties with billionaires, Etonians, Bullingdon Club members, linked to the Rothschilds, friends with Cameron, work for the Koch brothers, or play polo with aristocrats. I’d be lying if I said that this is the sweeping majority, but it’s amazing how so many of these very same people are masquerading as ‘mums of four’, men of the people, or little people heroically taking on the elite.

It is their and others' opportunism that has made the West so rich. Even little I has so much compared to what I put out. I am still in the top 20% richest on earth. It is all thanks to them.

They are capitalists. That means they capitalize and are opportunists. They are in China to take advantage. It is game of scratching backs of politics and economics, carefully and diplomatically managed.

Israel recently denied China the contract to build their biggest state of the art Water Disalination Plant because of Israeli uproar about it. They will build it themselves now. China built modern Haifa Port in Israel.

The biggest Western investors are all in China. It is a huge and lucrative market. There is no doubt that it could severely affect our future freedom. Britain is only paying lip service to the Hong Kong activists' struggles. In reality they are putting hardly any pressure on. Even Trump is only marginally putting the brakes on trade.

My only consideration and worry is how this will affect the worker rights in the West and also our freedom and politics. I am not racist.

The Jewish financiers have always been like this. My Step Grandad used to called the Chinese "The Jews of the East". Playing with the Big Empires cost Israel and Judah dearly in the past when it all went wrong. A Chinese Nebuchadnezzar is a very real potential Jewish Nemesis if it is not played right. That is my worry for the future.

There is a way to combat this. I developed a whole working strategy. It is very simple. It would be very attractive to the investors and give them a free market twice the size of China with a little diplomatci organization.

I can't say these are my enemy because I would be much poorer if not for them. So would all of you be. However, will they continue to be friendly to what is even more important to me - my freedom and democratic rights (minimal as they are)?

I could write a whole book about this here and now. This is so much to discuss. I think we are all going to be discussing this as we get to understand how the global investors really operate for many years as consciousness develops.

My main concern is that we help the developing world to catch up. My concerns are humanist and progressive. I am not impressed with the way China are using Africa and the horrific debts they are imposing. The Western Bankers were never so "extortionist" about it.

The most lucrative financial gamning is in Derivatives. It makes Global GDP look almost like pennies or cents, figuratively speaking. Check it out:

Global GDP: 142,005.65 Billion International Dollars.

Derivatives Trading: "Current Derivatives Market

According to the most recent data from the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), for the first half of 2019, the total notional amounts outstanding for contracts in the derivatives market was an estimated $640 trillion, but the gross market value of all contracts to be significantly less: approximately $12 trillion."

www.investopedia.com...

I am given to understand most of the Derivative Trading in our world happens between New York and London. The EU wanted to take a big slice of the power and action from London. They were going to legislate it into being. Then, rather suddenly, the Rothschild Families split into two, one in the EU and the other in Britain and Britain suddenly left the EU with Nigel Farage as the chief rabble rouser. Lord R just happens to be his Banker.

All true. Check for it. The Derivatives Market is still very mysterious. Just about all us "down here" folks don't even know it exists. I know and now so do you. Even though it is that huge it is very secretive and totally elitist.

The U.S has been squeezed and now a bit dry. There are new frontiers to explore for these chaps. If they don't get in on the action and secure a place at the table and be a guest to enjoy the feast they may well end up the puppies eating scraps under the table. You know where I got that metaphor from, right?

*Farage and Rothschild financial links are my opinion. It is what I suspect. Just to clarify.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This is pure BS. Israel and T-USA march hand in hand.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

Alms for this fellow truth seeker’s broke soul, kind sir?
I promise to invest them in a reputable western company.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Alms for this fellow truth seeker’s broke soul, kind sir?
I promise to invest them in a reputable western company.

Unfortunately, I am even more broke than you. Money is not my business. I am useless at making money. I am too much a kind person who shares too much. Bless!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Lord Rothschild is stiull the Queen's Bankler

The Queen and Members Of The Royal Family bank with Coutts, which is owned by The Royal Bank Of Scotland.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Rothchild.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You wrote: "I am still in the top 20% richest on earth."

You also wrote: "Just about all us "down here" folks don't even know it exists. "

You're either one or the other, you can't be both.

But, I find myself agreeing with the content of your message.

The metaphor was quite easy to find.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You wrote: "I am still in the top 20% richest on earth."

You also wrote: "Just about all us "down here" folks don't even know it exists. "

You're either one or the other, you can't be both.

But, I find myself agreeing with the content of your message.

The metaphor was quite easy to find.

Sorry, that was an error. It is,

"Rothschild's financial advisory division is known to serve British nobility, including the British Royal Family. Past chairman Sir Evelyn Rothschild is the personal financial advisor of Queen Elizabeth II, and she knighted him in 1989 for his services to banking and finance.[5]"

en.wikipedia.org...

That is Advisor, not Banker. He is a "Sir" not a Lord. I meant Evelyn. I have clarified your concerns. Also, all of us in the West are in the richest 20% or thereabouts. The rest of the world has so little.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Israel and china both violate human rights. China much more so. I know America depends heavily on foreign slave labor but we should never do business with either country.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You meant to respond to Alldaylong.

I'm still waiting on a reply.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join