It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Just Got Weird

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The implications of radiation interfering and disrupting biological matter and processes do have a long history of research.

Ain't it a good thing when we do have some people working for the benefit of others?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: dug88

It is plain and simple the start of SkyNet, as I call it, or The Internet of Things by it's proper name. 5G is not being laid out so we can download movies and games quicker.

The NWO control grid needs 5G, to set up a complete CCP like control system. The big corp's need 5G for their driverless cars, drones, robots, AR and all the other nifty things they have waiting for us.

The fact that there are protest by citizens but practically no country is refusing to install this 5g is an indication of how far the "takeover" of the NWO is.

If you ask me it is all about having control over the population.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There are various types of radiation. They are not all the same.
edit on 8/29/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is various types of biochemistry, they are not all the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: dug88

It is plain and simple the start of SkyNet, as I call it, or The Internet of Things by it's proper name. 5G is not being laid out so we can download movies and games quicker.

The NWO control grid needs 5G, to set up a complete CCP like control system. The big corp's need 5G for their driverless cars, drones, robots, AR and all the other nifty things they have waiting for us.

exactly.... i second that!

Total world domination is what they wanted for thousands of years.... now that 99% of the population have become retarded sheep, they have the ability to do it without pushback!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join