It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy for real? An interesting read even if he ain't.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I know a schizophrenic, met him years ago.

He is a very inteligent man, an author and holds several degree's. That was before he turned schizophrenic.

Now, i often come across him around my town, he'll be at the supermarket or a store etc. He'll just randomly tell me about his trip to mars, he claims that jesus is a woman who lives in my town, claims that scotland has a portal to a alien base on neptune, thinks he can levitate and thinks hes on earth to protect us from evil spirits..

Vorta

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just call the cops and at the very least make up some news story or something and say "dude, a bad spirt told me that the aliens wanted you to stop taking 30 hits of acid and to check in to a rehab center because of communication difficulties."

[edit on 3/25/05 by BSB2005]

Hey, everyone it's 10:45pm est. I'm tired and I need to make a Peanut Butter sandwhich for work tomorrow morning and tomorrow night too, b/c I gotta work on Easter(at least it's in the morning).

[edit on 3/25/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
this guy needs to be in a room with bouncy walls...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Jeez, this guy has some serious problems. it would be very interesting to learn whether or not his story is true though. man, it's such a bad situation! go with this guy and he's telling the truth and you get abducted by aliens, or, he's lying, attacks you at Sandia, and you get found in a ditch 5 miles from town. seems like if you try to just leave the situation alone, he might come after you,"hey man, how come you don't talk to me anymore? i thought you were my friend" you are in a very rough situation, but jeez, would i love to meet this man

Also, i have just received news that johnnie cochran is dead, so that idea is out

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Space_CowBoy33]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
**UPDATE**

New information on the mysterious cafe guy! Apparently he is not invulnerable!
He was (and I've seen the burns) cooking bacon and he got grease in the burner, thus making a huge flame that sort of thing. When he got a glass of water to try to put it out, the water exploded in his face and burned his hand pretty badly. Of course he also told me he can change the shape of the scar because he is in fact, a shapeshifter.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, he could explain it away like a Highlander or something. You know...cut them, they bleed, shoot them, they get holes, etc. but they just come right back after death... If I was the nutjob in question, that's how I'd explain it away, hehe...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well buddy I gess the UPDATE sums it up for me, Find yourself a nice girl, settle down and dont do CAFE"S ***

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well that was fun while it lasted. It would have been very neat if this man was the real deal, but alas, he is just another crazy guy who does too much acid, what a shame.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, just a few days ago I met the Cafe man again! I havn't seen him for months, and was glad to see that he was OK. I talked to him, and he told me that he's no longer hallucinating! He went to see some doctors or someone, and apparently he was suffering Paranoid Schiznophrenia (however you spell that) brought on by the 30 hits of acid.

How he took the acid was he was transporting them in his shoe, and they we're just loose and so they soaked into his foot.

He's is taking medication now and he says they (hallucionations) have stopped.

I've asked him if I can borrow some of his poetry that he wrote on this huge trip and he's givin me permission to post it here.

And it seems he has the 'net, so I'll even direct him to ATS! Maby someday soon he will reply in this very thread!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has looked at least a little bit deeper into this. Ok, obviously this guy has some problems and delusions related to acid, and some mental disorders to top it off. But what about some of the details here that are often mentioned by abductees?

It's been reported that aliens will abduct a few people from time to time and tell them false things that make them feel special. The reasons are many. One is that it makes them easier to handle; the abductee cooperates more if they think they are "chosen" by aliens. This type of misinformation given by aliens also takes out two more birds. 1) Most people will think the abductee is crazy, no one will believe him; aliens are in the clear. 2) A lot of abductees are taken and told false claims that EBE's are benevelent (not saying that some aren't, but not saying that all are either) and that they need to "spread the word." The ones who do end up believing them are lead to think that aliens are on our side and that there's nothing to fear. Once again, aliens are in the clear.

Many abductees claim to have been shown images of the apocalypse from aliens. The aliens are allegedly giving them "warnings." In my opinion, these things are images given to distract the abductee from the truth. Being told he's invincible could also be another way of convincing him he's "special" purely for convenience.

Obviously a lot of the things he says aren't true, but he still thinks they're true. Try considering what might have actually happened if he really was an abductee. Consider also how many things he could have been mislead into believing.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi,

When people are delusional whether bought on by skitzophrenia (sp?) or something else -- they believe what they are thinking - it is real to them so no wonder you were believing him for a while there (or the mere possibility of it anyway).

Case closed, w00t!

- Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well that was fun. but its over now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join