posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:51 PM
Allright before I start, this thread is mostly asking all of your opinions on if this friend of mine is delusional, or the real deal. It's all very
broad nothing specific, so its hard to refute (I think thats the right word, heh) but maby you guys can help me out.
This "friend" really is just a random person who was talking to me at a cafe I go to now and then, and I've seen him on a number of occasions. He
has told me a huge variety of very outlandish claims and I'm interested if there is any possibility that they are true.
1. He claims to have been made a witness of the apocolypse.
2. His hair is falling out.
Reason #1: Due to radiation of the space craft when he was abducted.
Reason #2: Due to implants in his body, he claims to have many implants, even in his penis.
Reason #3: Because the aliens gave him cancer for some unknown reason.
3. He claims to have been starving from walking in Wisconsan for days, and to have been told to go into the woods instead of the hospitol. He went,
he said he got really scared, he doesn't know why, then woke up. After wich, all these things started to happen to him.
4. He claims to be able to astro project his mind and to be able to see very dimmly places he's never been to, like a government lab in the hey-mez.
He claimed in this lab aliens where screaming, and that he belives aliens or our government where creating alien hybrids.
5. He says the aliens can move extreamly fast. (not sure if he said, this, afriend of mine said he said this)
6. One time, he pointed at a star and said "Theres intelligent life there, can't you feel it?" Another star, he claims, was dead.
7. The aliens also can astro project over millions of light years, and that they are always watching him.
8. He is invincible, and will live untill the apocalypse.
9. He says there is "spirit cash" that you can use to barter with the aliens. How do you get spirit cash? One way is pain. Another is to bow to
a complete stranger. Another is to generally humiliate yourself.
Obviously, or maby not, this man has some.. delusions. But who knows? What if he's for real. Belive me, when you talk to him, he is very
convincing. I'm very cautios though, and he's invited me to meet these aliens or to go to his house etc. etc. of course every time I say "Ahhh...
that's ok man, I'm just gunna chill here."