It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy for real? An interesting read even if he ain't.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Allright before I start, this thread is mostly asking all of your opinions on if this friend of mine is delusional, or the real deal. It's all very broad nothing specific, so its hard to refute (I think thats the right word, heh) but maby you guys can help me out.

This "friend" really is just a random person who was talking to me at a cafe I go to now and then, and I've seen him on a number of occasions. He has told me a huge variety of very outlandish claims and I'm interested if there is any possibility that they are true.

1. He claims to have been made a witness of the apocolypse.

2. His hair is falling out.
Reason #1: Due to radiation of the space craft when he was abducted.
Reason #2: Due to implants in his body, he claims to have many implants, even in his penis.
Reason #3: Because the aliens gave him cancer for some unknown reason.

3. He claims to have been starving from walking in Wisconsan for days, and to have been told to go into the woods instead of the hospitol. He went, he said he got really scared, he doesn't know why, then woke up. After wich, all these things started to happen to him.

4. He claims to be able to astro project his mind and to be able to see very dimmly places he's never been to, like a government lab in the hey-mez. He claimed in this lab aliens where screaming, and that he belives aliens or our government where creating alien hybrids.

5. He says the aliens can move extreamly fast. (not sure if he said, this, afriend of mine said he said this)

6. One time, he pointed at a star and said "Theres intelligent life there, can't you feel it?" Another star, he claims, was dead.

7. The aliens also can astro project over millions of light years, and that they are always watching him.

8. He is invincible, and will live untill the apocalypse.

9. He says there is "spirit cash" that you can use to barter with the aliens. How do you get spirit cash? One way is pain. Another is to bow to a complete stranger. Another is to generally humiliate yourself.

Obviously, or maby not, this man has some.. delusions. But who knows? What if he's for real. Belive me, when you talk to him, he is very convincing. I'm very cautios though, and he's invited me to meet these aliens or to go to his house etc. etc. of course every time I say "Ahhh... that's ok man, I'm just gunna chill here."

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Invincible huh? Any number of ways to prove THAT one wrong, hehe..

My vote is for "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs"...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
He says he is Invincible only one way to find out ask if you can do something to him such as stab him in the heart
or hit him over the head with something If he disagrees don't believe him but if he does agree I don't recommend actually doing it he might just want to die and use you to try and kill him its one of many theorys. Seems to be entertaining say you want to meet the aliens but don't go to his house could be a physco....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hahahaha
how many times have you talked to this guy. I would diffenently not go to his house who knows he might try to kill you or something like that. but when he asked if you wanted to meet the aliens i would have asked where they are to check out the place in the morning and to make sure its not in the woods where no one can hear you scream

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Don't know about the rest of my fellow ATSrs but. Suggest you have the man tell his own story here after acceptance to ATS.
'Cause that story is so extreme I feel it needs the man/woman experiencer to quantify it - O.K.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You better get your butt down to that house to meet them! I dont believe that cash thing, the aliens who got him are most likely evil and are tricking him.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He claims many many things. And generally, all of them are true. How come? Is he remoteviewing you?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This guy sounds like a great laugh

when i was younger i used to get drunk on the weekends and see this same guy walking round the streets he didnt have a watch but could tell the time exactly by looking at his bare wrist!

What fun i used to have.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by devil9t9uk]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Run, don't walk to the nearest exit!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe
hahahaha
how many times have you talked to this guy.

Well I see him quite often at this cafe actually, so I guess about 6 times.

I did ask him where the aliens wanted to meet me (I had forgotton that part) and he said that they where going to be in the Sandias, wich is a mountain near town, and yes, deserted, noone would hear me scream. So yeah no to that!

He has also mentioned Greys as one of the alien species, so maby he is a member of ATS already? Hehe.

Another thing I forgot, he also said that the aliens told him to not bring any electronic devices, because the radiation would # them up. So no cellphone to call for help, hehe. Actually thats not very funny...

I wasn't there, but at one point in time my friend said he was there at the cafe and this car pulls up and a lady walks out and shouts "BOBBYY!!??" and he goes "mom!?" and she goes "I havn't seen you for three years!!" Anyways the guy dissapears for three months, then starts showing up at the cafe again. I guess he really DID go to wisconsin.

Anyways I'm sure I'll talk to the guy more in the future and when I do I'll be sure to post it here.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You realla oughta try to get this guy posting on here, characters like that are always good for an entertaining read.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You realla oughta try to get this guy posting on here, characters like that are always good for an entertaining read.

For sure! I am putting my bet on him being kinda not...sane. lol. But i would love to read what he has to say!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh geez. I work at a mental health facility and he sounds like he needs to be put on observation or possibly admitted.

Ask lots of specific questions and try to see if you can make him change his story. Its usually pretty easy to spot a liar or a loon for that matter.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
sounds like classic methamphetamine psychosis: that'll explain the hair loss, the delusions, and why he was walking around in wisconsin for several days without food. (He could also be legit; ask him to remote view someplace you've been but he hasn't -- like your room -- and see what he sees). I'd not go with him anywhere until you know more abuot him..stay away from crystal junkies.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

9. He says there is "spirit cash" that you can use to barter with the aliens. How do you get spirit cash? One way is pain. Another is to bow to a complete stranger. Another is to generally humiliate yourself.

be careful! this is not part of alien-mythologie, sounds more like a first step to trick a naive person into doing something they would normally not do.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sandias? in new mexico? When i lived there i have been to this mountain when i was a kid there. there's a cave called sandia mancave. Is this what he's talking about?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What I would do is get your self a gun, and go meet them aliens, if they don't show up, shoot his ass and report it to the police ASAP.

but make sure that it will be self-defense I.E. he draws a weapon of some sort.

Don't go to his house though and don't let him drive, make sure YOU drive and have a piece at hand at ALL times.

Yeah, let him come here on ATS

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
8. He is invincible, and will live untill the apocalypse.

This is usually the point where you'd call their bluff.

I'm very cautios though, and he's invited me to meet these aliens or to go to his house etc. etc. of course every time I say "Ahhh... that's ok man, I'm just gunna chill here."

What? You haven't gone? I mean, if you know him well enough, why not go. I wouldn't agree to go until he guarenteed that there' d undeniably be an alien right there. I mean, if you are going to give his story any creedance, at all, even a little, you'd have to follow it up. I don't beleive a single word this lunatic is saying, but if I was even entertaining the possibility of it beign real, yeah, I'd go, maybe with some other people, and certainly a camera.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This jumped out at me!

“I’ve got this alien implant in my pee-nusss….wanna see it?”

Sounds like a set up to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Get to know him, get yourself a weapon and conceal it and you do the driving. Yeah take a camera too. Make sure he doesn't have a weapon.

This could be the best discovery of your life, or you could be a local hero for handing in the axe murderer of Wisconsan. It would be a good idea to find out if there is one from there about

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join