It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Righteous Rant!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Some here know my issues with cats. They hate me. They mock me. Theyre scared of me. I dont want to see them hurt nor would I allow anyone ti hurt one.. but I dont like them. They dont like me. Things that poop in a little box in your house then get on your counters are NOT my idea of a great pet. Theyre also assholes.

Yesterday I was clearing a blocked swale.. its by a landscaped area in the yard with mulch. We have neighborhood cats... like most places do. So Im using a pick axe.. its hard work. Im old and its not fun. I look up and this cat.. this demon crafted by Satan.. is digging a hole in my mulch. I pause.. to see what it may have found.. and it squatted in that hole in my mulch and took a poop.
Looking at me.
In the eye.
Mockingly.

Then it tries to cover its nasty dirty deed.. maybe hoping Ill forget about it and step in it. I have no idea about the poo habits of cats and was surprised at the deviousness of lightly covering the land mine so you cant see it. I raise the pickaxe above my head with shaky arms ( out of fatigue and not rage.. again, Im old and its hard work) and yell DID YOU JUST SH*T IN MY YARD??!! then I said RAAAAWWRRRRR!!!! YOU SH*T IN MY YARD!!! RRAAAWWWWRRRR!!!! to scare it away. It didnt run. It laid down under my wisteria and played with the tendrils. My neighbor was laughing at me though. I said .. trying to explain my very loud rawring and the pickaxe above my head... did you see that? That cat just sh*t right there in my mulch! Right in front of me looking me in the face while doing it!
He said.. yeah I heard.

LOL! Its funny now, but boy was I mad about it. If I find out who's cat it is Im going to return the poop to them. In a flaming bag.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I hate cats....they kill birds. Need a collar law for the evil bassturds. Why do cats get to run loose?

#catsmustdie

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I hate cats....they kill birds. Need a collar law for the evil bassturds. Why do cats get to run loose?

#catsmustdie

This one has a collar.. no tag, just a sparkly collar. Its a fat well fed poop machine. I went out earlier and got some of that animal deterrent granule stuff.. I KNOW Im going to go out there and plant something and get a handful of petrified cat poop. I cant even bear the thought of a handful of fresh..

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am the exact opposite. I love cats and hate dogs. Cats are independent, clean and are capable of doing their own thing. Dogs are a dirty, clingy ex-GF. I can’t stand them.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

It is okay.
Not everyone loves cats.

They dig in my garden and poo there. I don't have any cats.
Cats don't require a license like dogs do... why is that??? I don't have strange dogs running through my yard, but it is a rare day that I don't see a cat in my yard.
I am tired of them.

edit on b000000312020-08-06T14:50:44-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2020 14:50:44 -0500200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

2 dogs and 2 cats in my household and everyone gets along fine. The only one that pays a penalty is my son because of his allergies , even so he spends the most time hanging out and playing with them.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am the exact opposite. I love cats and hate dogs. Cats are independent, clean and are capable of doing their own thing. Dogs are a dirty, clingy ex-GF. I can’t stand them.

Thats horrible,.... HORRIBLE!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is okay.
Not everyone loves cats.

They dig in my garden and poo there. I don't have any cats.
Cats don't require a license like dogs do... why is that??? I don't have strange dogs running through my yard, but it is a rare day that I don't see a cat in my yard.
I am tired of them.

I found a motion activated sprinkler.. when an animal comes in the garden it shoots them with a jet of water. IM BUYING IT!!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

#CLM

Cats Lives Matter

(all 9 of them)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So it got scared of the man with the axe and # its hole.

Never. Spawns of Satan.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
So it got scared of the man with the axe and # its hole.

Never. Spawns of Satan.

Im a short woman... with a big pick axe!
I do a good mean face too....

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No crazy cat lady.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You may be asking yourself why I DIG with a pick axe.. as my husband did. Actually he said I was an idiot. He also made fun of me by bringing out the chest holster and handed me the bug assalt gun. I killed a million wasp and carpenter bees with that thing! ANyway... pick axe VS shovel for swale... You see, its packed ground and some rock. I can jump on the shovel and it goes nowhere. I use a pick axe and it cuts like butter. Then I just use the hoe to make the berm. Voila. Woman engineering.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh my... the things my brain can see happening.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Don't try anything funny, buster

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Keep animals at bay

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thats what I see in my nightmares from my tragic childhood encounters with cats.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Everything is better and more badass with a Terminator accent.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'd get coyote or wolf urine and spray it everywhere outside. Availble on Amazon

Ways to Keep Cats Out of Your Yard or Garden
Search domain www.thespruce.com/cat-repellents-to-keep-cats-out-of-your-yard-2132573www.thespruce.com... Commercial cat repellents use the odor barrier method to discourage cats from entering an area. Shake-Away powder has the scent of predators that cats fear, namely, coyote, fox, and bobcat. This commercial cat repellent comes in a granular form, which you simply sprinkle around the problem area.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'd get coyote or wolf urine and spray it everywhere outside. Availble on Amazon

Ways to Keep Cats Out of Your Yard or Garden
Search domain www.thespruce.com/cat-repellents-to-keep-cats-out-of-your-yard-2132573www.thespruce.com... Commercial cat repellents use the odor barrier method to discourage cats from entering an area. Shake-Away powder has the scent of predators that cats fear, namely, coyote, fox, and bobcat. This commercial cat repellent comes in a granular form, which you simply sprinkle around the problem area.

Yeah thats what I said I got.. the granular repellent stuff. Ill need 20 lb bags cause this cat does and goes wherever it wants.. like most cats. Its a honeybadger cat. I got what the farm adn home store had.. 3 of these shaker things of the repellent. Ive used plain fox urine before.. and its perhaps the most repulsive thing Ive ever smelled.. other than cat piss.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join