It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign knocks on a million doors a week vs Biden's zero doors a week.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Biden has no actual campaign.

His entire platform is "i'm not Donald Trump"

But they tried that same strategy 4 years ago and i'm sure we all remember the outcome of that.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm pretty sure Biden has no actual campaign.

His entire platform is "i'm not Donald Trump"

But they tried that same strategy 4 years ago and i'm sure we all remember the outcome of that.

Yes we do...trump lost the popular vote and this year minorities are going to vote in unprecedented numbers; unlike last time.

www.newsweek.com...

Is it any wonder that trump wants to delay the elections.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The popular vote of 3 millions illegals in California doesn't count.

Never will.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Why do you even look at that? Didn't 2016 teach you anything about polls?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Biden is doing much better in the polls than Hillary. Trump was leading some polls around this time in 2016, especially in states like Florida where the current polling is unanimously in favor for Biden.

RealClearPolitics.com

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Why do you even look at that? Didn't 2016 teach you anything about polls?

Couldn't you be even a little more original instead of using that tired old ATS mudpit rightwing meme?

For the same reason trump is obsessed with his poll numbers?

Besides, I lost a lot of money on the last election. I'm just hoping to break even this time. I need to monitor the trends so I will know what size of wager to place.

thehill.com...

www.politico.com...
edit on 5-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I don't think Biden needs doing much right now as Trump is doing a great job on digging his own grave each and every day by saying stupid #.

Trump needs to knock on doors more than Biden.

Can I ask a favor? I mean no disrespect. Can you print out your quote and pin it on your wall for me? You're going to need something to look at while your house is floating away when the Red Wave hits in Nov.

edit on 5-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: gortex

Personally I'd rather not have political activists knocking on my door at the best of times much less in a Pandemic situation so I guess Biden's team are doing the right thing given the current situation.

I wonder how many doors Trump himself has knocked compared to JFK.

Not often we agre...but you nailed it. If you knock on my door im going to answer pissed off, and adjust my attitude from there based on who you are. Politics, salesmen, and religious stuff gets treated pretty harshly.

This.

I have a No Solicitation sign cemented to my house, right next to my door. The last person that knocked after I put that up got berated and was asked to show me their permit, which they could not do. I really wish I wrote the company down to report them. We’ve had far too many cases of thieves posing as window salesmen offering quotes after they come into your house, case it and write up a BS proposal.

The amount of people shoving crap in my face or asking for something when I leave me house is astounding and has made me far more inclined to order something off the internet before stepping foot in a mall or shopping center. You can barely leave a convenience store without someone asking for money, whether it be the homeless or someone raising money for some cause, it’s nonstop.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Do you think a non voter or a dem is going to change their vote because someone came and bothered them at their home during a pandemic?

because I don't.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

when the Red Wave hits

Sounds gross.
Like period blood.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join