It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Is King

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

That left side of her family tree though.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No Effin way they could have created, produced, edited and released that album within two months of Floyd’s death.

Preplanned events folks.

Unless the album is complete sh!t, that is.

Sorry, I refuse to listen to Beyoncé in my spare time. So I can’t verify. I’m sure I’ll start hearing that crap at work soon enough...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A lot of similarities aren't there???

Amusing in a twisted sort of way...how much we all want to be "different", yet we're so much alike.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Care to explain what Beyonce's point is?

Black is King = cash is king.

What more explaining do you need?

Well if you already know the answer, you’re doing the patriots a disservice by not sharing

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Tis old hat, its already been done, maybe before your time, but does not mean it did not exist

Skrewdriver

The re-formed Skrewdriver eventually became openly supportive of white nationalist groups, after a lengthy period of publicly denying such support.[9] The band released the single "White Power" in 1983 and their second album, Hail the New Dawn

Prussian Blue

The twins referred to the Holocaust as a myth and promoted Holocaust denial[4] and their group was described as racist and white supremacist

the girls were homeschooled by their mother, April Gaede, an activist and writer for the white nationalist organization National Vanguard

During their ABC interview, the twins said they believed that Adolf Hitler was a great man with good ideas, and they described the Holocaust as being exaggerated. They have also been criticized for stipulating that the goods they donated to Hurricane Katrina victims should only go to white people

Coon song

looks like there is some listening for you and the people who starred your post, enjoy!!
I’ve never heard of Prussian Blue or Screwdriver, and I doubt more than 1 percent of Americans have. Do you think Beyoncé might be slightly more famous? She’s far from being the only black entertainer to promote a highly racist concept. I haven’t heard of a single public figure condemning her. Why is it so hard for blacks and left-of-center whites to see the hypocrisy and double standard in this? It’s so obvious a first-grader could understand. Let me explain it to you: If it’s wrong for one race or ethnic group to do something, it’s wrong for everyone. Agreed? Refute me if you can. Enlighten me.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Why do you think it's wrong for whites to promote themselves?

You should make an album and sing about how you burn at the beach, like fast food, drink Natty Ice all while lamenting the loss of your dog, pickup and woman. The world needs some white-only music like this, it could be a whole new genre of dull and insipid tunes that people could listen to in the country. I'm not sure what we should call it but I'm sure I can come up with a name...

edit on 4-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't see why anyone is getting worked up over a woman named after a French fabric softener.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because people have too much time on their hands which obviously shows they need to be beaten more often.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join