It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aamon Bundy Supports The Average BLM Member And Defunding Police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No there isn't far too many cases were they are not charged. Events like george floyd are RARE.

We do hold public servants to account. Majority of the time. Yes some fall through the cracks. But its TINY

How about holding the public accountable ? How about the public helping police to solve cases? How about not having hostility to police? How about not lying about how often black people are killed by police without reason ?

If you listen to BLM they say they are being slaughtered like cattle daily... I don't have time for bs .

Yes white deaths from other white people is a part of life.... Do you see them making a marytr out of dead white victims to push a race war back into segregation ? No ? .... Then why is BLM doing it ?

Yes there are pedo's on the right center and left. But from what we have seen lately the vast majority are in hollywood. The left is silent on them. Bill Clinton should be number 1 headline today but MSM silent ...

Yes its about hating cops. remember #ACAB ? My rights are more violated from public than any police officer..

When does personal responsibility kick in ? When does victim mentality end ? HOw about you stop breaking the F@#$@# LAW ... Or not resisiting arrest ? or not running . or trying to take the cops gun....

The biggest problems aren't from police its for society . Its from single parent homes , Its from victim mentality , Its from blaming the police then demanding handouts

You want me to be a criminal apologist so police can fluff up pillow for criminals....

NO.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

I want all criminals in jail. Period.

Including those with a badge. Even 1 case of a cop breaking the law is too many. It should be 0.

edit on 31-7-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join