It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Sabotage of Hydroxychloroquine Use for COVID-19: Doctors Worldwide Protest the Disaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Actually why is the media and the FDA violating the HIPAA rules between you and your doctor over Hydroxychloroquine Use for COVID-19. It isn't their function. So here comes this story about the once again in it for the bucks which does seem to make sense. I also rely on what SERMO wrote on Hydroxychloroquine use for COVID-19 on their web site several weeks ago.

SERMO

Media and Big Pharma are in lockstep to suppress a cheap, life-saving Covid-19 therapy in order to reap pandemic-sized profits

A dangerous, life-threatening sequence of events has unfolded since The Lancet’s fraudulent hydroxychlorquine (HCQ) article appeared May 22, followed by headlines demonizing this ancient anti-malarial drug – aka quinine, aka chloroquine, and known to antiquity as the “sacred bark”. The false news that 96,032 hospitalized patients on six continents were at risk for lethal heart rhythms sent shock waves throughout the world. Immediately, many randomized control trials (RCT’s) at the World Health Organization and elsewhere were suspended until the Lancet article was finally retracted two weeks later, June 5.

The Media Sabotage of Hydroxychloroquine

So can CNN Trump this?
edit on 31-7-2020 by spacedoubt because: Closed italics

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I posted this in my other thread.

virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.

This is the 2005 study done by the NIH back when Dr. Fauci was the director for said organization.

It seemed a very effective treatment for SARS-COVID-1, yet somehow his beliefs changed when it comes to treating SARS-COVID-2 (which is nearly 80% identical).

Wonder if it has anything to do with the patents he has on Remdisivir which he is now promoting at 3800 bucks a dose?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Sermo reports: Worldwide Remdesivir usage grows, but 67% of doctors believe Remdesivir would be most effective administered earlier, before patients become severely ill May 21, 2020 75% of global physicians treating COVID-19 rate Remdesivir with low to moderate efficacy and find current Remdesivir indication confusing

SERMO

Sermo is a “virtual doctors’ lounge” that facilitates medical collaboration and crowdsourcing. From sharing challenging patient cases to asking tough questions, physicians come to Sermo to get the answers and support they need in real time. Today, we have over 800,000 verified doctors spanning 150+ countries – and we’re growing every day!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Because the truths are all coming out now....nothing can stop it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
This is the 2005 study done by the NIH back when Dr. Fauci was the director for said organization.

It seemed a very effective treatment for SARS-COVID-1, yet somehow his beliefs changed when it comes to treating SARS-COVID-2 (which is nearly 80% identical).

Wonder if it has anything to do with the patents he has on Remdisivir which he is now promoting at 3800 bucks a dose?

Fauci has nothing to do with Gilead Sciences, who are the sole owner of Remdisivir.
Fauci and Gates have no holdings in Gilead Sciences, since it would be something that has to be declared to the The National Institutes of Health.
Gates' only involvment with Remdisivir was when the Gates foundation convened a meeting of a host of pharmaceutical companies, of which Gilead Sciences was one.
Actually you might think people would be grateful that someone bothered to organise a thing like that, instead of making cooked up stories, and putting them up on social media.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
From my 21st Century Pandemic Timeline thread

2005 -

Dr. Fauci’s NIH, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection" . . . “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”February 25 . . . “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

Link to Thread
edit on 31-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

How exactly is Fauci linked to that study?

Did you know that the study did not involve hydroxycholoroquine? Not to mention that it did not involve COVID-19. Did you know that it was an in vitro study of monkey cells? Do you know what in vitro means?
virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

edit on 7/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Slow move'n thread eh it's like some odd spell hang'n over
the weak minded followers of the Corona King.

But here's a bump.

Risch lamented that a "propaganda war" is being waged against the use of the drug for political purposes, not based on "medical facts."

What is it they keep saying about even a single death is a price to high. IDK

The only word for this is stupid.
edit on 31-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

April 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Appears in the USA
Urgent Vaccine Research/Development Begins Immediately
July 2009 Vaccine Trials Begin
September 2009 Vaccine Distributed to Millions in the USA.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Who was responsible for getting it developed and distributed so quickly for Obama?

"The H1N1 pandemic flu vaccine is made exactly the same way by the same manufacturers with the same processing, the same materials, as we make seasonal flu vaccine, which has an extraordinarily good safety record," says Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease.

He is more responsible than any other single person for the fast-track development of this new flu vaccine.

Source: www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. Flu vaccines have been around for a while. Variants are not difficult to produce. They do not require the same levels of testing.

Influenza is not coronavirus.

There have been no coronavirus vaccines. Ever.

You still don't understand the difference? Ignorance is curable. Willful ignorance, not so much.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sometime, perhaps before the site shuts down, you will post something that makes it seem that you aren’t just cut and pasting thoughts that got stuck in Sean Hannity’s toupee.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Too bad that toup isn't effective as a mask.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci, doctors in Trump's own administration said there is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine helps against the virus. Trump said it so it must be true though. God forbid Trump is wrong that would prove he is not a stable genius.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Trump should fire the both of them.

Wouldn't that be interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha who's he gonna hire in their place Dr. Dre and Dr. Doolittle? His administration would look like team of weirdo's in the movie Idiocracy!!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
From Gilead's site:
www.gilead.com...

"In response, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the unapproved product, remdesivir, for the treatment of COVID-19.

Remdesivir is an investigational drug that has not been approved by the FDA for any use. It is not yet known if remdesivir is safe and effective for the treatment of COVID-19."
edit on 31-7-2020 by fernalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Cool.
What's your point?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I will take my chances with hydroxyquinone first. Should be a choice between me and my doctor.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I will take my chances with hydroxyquinone first.

What? Do you have skin problems? First, over what?
www.drugs.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I live in a Polar region. Will remember to wash my hands

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join