It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of John B. Alexanders AmA done here back in 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I collected all the questions-answers into a pdf from the ama done here on ATS in 2013. Here is the thread

Here is the link

Here is how the pdf looks like

Summary of George Knapp AmA done here back in 2013

Summary of Nick Popes AmA done here back in 2013

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Good work IMSAM.

What I find interesting is how Alexander claims that the USG does not study or care about UFOs across that AMA.

This AMA was 2013. 5 years after AAWSAP and AATIP (if that was ever really anything more than an 'idea').

Yet we know he worked with the likes of Puthoff, Kelleher, Bigelow, Kit Green, Eric Davis and many others as part of NIDS. Is it feasible he didn't know about AAWSAP?

Unlikely.

Eric Davis claims he knew about crash retrieval projects going back to 1989 in an interview. Davis is also involved in the Alien Autopsy Memo with the same characters and has refused to comment on the Wilson/Davis memo.

It seems to me that someone has been telling lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes the good colonel is less than honest most of the time. That is true. And infuriating now that i think of it again. He even claimed there was no big database of ufo cases, anywhere. Because of logistics and money. Nids though has taken mufons database and also from various other countries.Bigelow must have spent a great deal of money on these. And the talk is he found whatever is he was searching for.

Talking with the penguin in anything ufo is pointless. He will outright lie with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It seems to me that someone has been telling lies.

just about everything public about the UFO thing is lies. For years and years, you were made to feel as if you are crazy and need therapy if you openly discuss such things. A huge psyop.

lies is all they know.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks man keep them coming

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
S&f

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

Got a couple more coming out. If you got any that you want turned into a pdf do mention them as the search option is not working properly or i am not searching properly

new topics

top topics

join