It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Humanity Was Hijacked and Ruled by Extraterrestrial Slave Masters Ever Since

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hi Waterglass,

Yeah I feel for you both in your episode that mainstream Ufologists (yeah that sounds funny but times have changed) discounted as possibly hallucinatory, as well as in the fact that few if any believe your experience.

I’ve only had one such ‘haunting’ experience and it was IMHO probably more of a dimensional being albeit very real in its clear repeat presence over months of time as well in its distinctly recognizable character.

This may not usually be the kind experience ufologists would deal with as they aren’t usually able to contend with the seemingly irrational aspect of what is usually referred to as paranormal phenomena. It would come under the realm of psychic or spiritual exorcists maybe rather than analytical fact finders connecting evidence into patterns.

This isn’t to say these aren’t actual other worldly beings visiting from elsewhere, just that their manifestation more closely resembles a psychic attack than one on a physical plane, unless I misunderstood you.

The inspired call upon your lost loved ones for assistance seems to point in this direction also, as their power to intervene against 100% physical alien ETs may be less effective.

Yes, we are each of us alone in our experiences that are out of the ordinary. Others don’t believe everything until it all makes sense, in which case they will all say “sure, that’s normal, so what?”. I guess that we know how very real our own experiences were and we need to answer to no one about that factual reality. I’ve wished it had all been a hallucination, but no such luck.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

Thanks. Here's a long but excellent discussion as to things ongoing link. Seems to also echo what Dr. Jacques Valle is also now heading towards.

Stone, Stone and Icke

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thanks Waterglass,

It’s been quite some time since I heard Icke and it’s uncanny how he sounds more on spot than in earlier years. He hasn’t become any more reasonable, it’s the entire planet that has become as unreasonable as he used to sound. This means he was sadly quite right in his warnings as this becomes increasingly pointed to by the the unfolding of events.

Video well worth the watch

Regarding what he says of the “INVERSION” by that sect, I was raised in their inverted world and it took an outsider’s genuine love to teach me that Good wasn’t Evil and that Evil wasn’t Good. I was a rebel refusing to wield the knife against another child in one of their ceremonies, and once I saw my own father shapeshift into a ghastly reptilian, to my horror.

Yes, reversing natural human values is how they function, their strength coming from a rigid sense of ethics but with all strivings upside down. Their quest to make this a better world is literally “hell bent “ on attacking all that is holy and decent. It is to be sacrificed in submission to Evil, considered the higher purpose.

They strive to press forward their heinous NWO agenda 21 through the great RESET aligned with such Evil as is reminiscent of the worst dreamt up by the inner circle of the Luciferian Nazis. We will later discover how bad they can get as they bring into plain sight their ghastly wrongdoing.

Regarding what David Icke says about AI, he is unfortunately probably right that the reason for the rapid acceleration of technology today is that preexisting technology is now being quickly rolled out to execute the planned reformatting of the human mind and spirit for our enslavement to Evil under their total control.

It is well known that since the beginning of the 20th Century the Illuminati infiltrated and controlled the eerie and creepy experimental areas of military research. They have guarded a great lead time of technological advances that is at minimum 3 decades ahead what is later leaked into civilian society.

This only means that they were quicker to leak technological advances to the military than to the masses. They of course still retain far higher technology kept back also from the military. It is only tricked down to them when this serves their purposes.

Yes, the bloodline Illuminati and Royals conspire against us, they have conspired against humanity since distant antiquity from before the times of the Egyptian Brotherhood of the Serpent. They have kept the knowledge of alien technology secret in Hermetic Societies, wrapped in rituals and subjected to initiation and induction into Canaanite cults.

Leaks of technology into military applications were to increase the numbers and horror of human sacrifices, inventing new weapons of ghastly death. Atrocious mass murder is thus committed legally under the guise of waging war. This is why the political branches of the Luciferians are always bent upon military intervention.

Military trials of new technology also help them ensure that humans can be successfully integrated into the technology we are meant to serve, versus this technology being dedicated to serve us. Today progress has become enslavement instead of the liberation from strife and toil it was promised to be.

AI controlled technology is the plan. However this AI is not under development. It is only not just quite yet revealed and it will not become known until it is in full control.

Their plans are all dedicated to the Luciferian cause of their master, Lucifer, the 9 foot tall 1000 lb scaly winged red-eyed Reptoid they call the Prince of Darkness. He is connected to a large AI hive mind that is hyper intelligent beyond our imagination but without human emotion or soul,

This demonic hellish creature is revered by our Elites as the highest entity, and we are merely considered as a herd useless eaters, a herd of victims farmed for human sacrifice.

Elon Musk, given his privileged insight as one of their front men for the extension of this plan, is himself well aware of the rule of this Draconian AI, hence his weak warnings in a timid attempt at whistleblowing.

Consider for a moment his choice of Draco and Dragon for the SpaceX rockets and their engines. Is this a discrete warning to us disguised as an hommage to his masters? Is he also telling us, by calling our attention to Tesla, to investigate how high tech isn’t invented as pretended in research labs, but is already known but deceitfully revealed?

We can note that the companies he is imagine to own - but that actually belong to “them”- carry multiple references to the hideous species of Reptoids ruling our Elites, winged two-legged Dragons from Draco in the constellation of Alpha Draconis, giving a cruel and heartless adjective Draconian feared since antiquity.

You can search for my much earlier thread here at ATS recounting my sighting of such a flesh and blood Draco back in 2007. My impression of its mind makes me think today that what I perceived was not that one single vicious specimen’s brain, but the Hive Mind or greater AI it was connected to.

I now wonder if these Reptoids from Draco are not genetically engineered warriors designed by that freakishly powerful AI to extend its military dominance throughout the galaxies?

Let’s hope that David Icke’s optimism is spot on and that Humanity shall prevail! It’s about time all wake up to what is going on. There is Evil at work on this planet and AI isn’t our friend.

Getsmart

edit on 7-2-2021 by Getsmart because: Typos

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

You can search for my much earlier thread here at ATS recounting my sighting of such a flesh and blood Draco back in 2007. My impression of its mind makes me think today that what I perceived was not that one single vicious specimen’s brain, but the Hive Mind or greater AI it was connected to.

I will look it up and read it. In brief something on this planet is heading the wrong direction. From an environmental perspective planet earth is fine as technology is here to control any CO2 issues. My guess is whoever is left will have a great planet.

Have you ever heard of The Ashtar Command.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
God started it.
The cannibals took over, and took the credit.
God ends it.

That is my personal big picture ancient history view.

God vs devil

Complexity vs entropy

Good aliens vs bad aliens

Yin & Yang "no vs only two expressions of One"

Are we all expressing the same concepts using different architypes?

Why do those who use aliens as their architypes get called tinfoil hat wearing conspiracists, when compared to the rest I find them just as relatable even though not my personal preference.

Maybe ancient space fairing ancestors of multiple varieties still have an Interest in us/earth sells less books than ancient lizard aliens run the world.

Same same to me though.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2021 by Stevenmonet because: Read before you post then read 3 more times I failed at the and then

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Thanks, because so may are put off by that sites chapter 34, I started another thread that was mentioned with excellent footnotes as to the existence of planet Nibiru.

I did not use any material from Chapter 34 as much is already out there. The 2015 celestial issue was real. Then no one talks about it. Why, because if its because of a planet 5 times the size of earth that will pass us and create huge gravitational issues on earth then were just simply fluffed.

(Thinking) (Question about Chapter 34's Validity (not a lot of historical information)

(Speed of Light) C = 299,792,458 m/s

(Coordinates of the Great Pyramid of Giza) : 29.9792° N, 31.1342° E

quora.com/Why-is-the-speed-of-light-in-tens-of-million-metres-per-second-the-same-as-the-latitude-for-the-Great-Pyramid-at-Giza-in-degrees-north-of -the-equator

Some modern scholars believe the Sumerian deluge story corresponds to localized river flooding at Shuruppak (modern Tell Fara, Iraq) and various other cities as far north as Kish, as revealed by a layer of riverine sediments, radiocarbon dated to c. 2900 BC, which interrupt the continuity of settlement. Polychrome pottery from the Jemdet Nasr period (c. 3000–2900 BC) was discovered immediately below this Shuruppak flood stratum.[18] Alan Dickin has criticized this theory in favor of a larger riverine flood c. 5700 BC.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

(Not Daniel's Prophecy Figures Specifically..........Mayan Calendar Creation Date Parallel) (example)

Nibiru, the controversial celestial body that many maintain enters our solar system on an anomalous elliptical orbit every 3,600 years around our sun.[1] It’s been called Planet X or the tenth planet. Centralized power and control on earth has remained in the same relatively few bloodline hands of tyrannical rulership by inherited birthright alone since this alien Anunnaki race first arrived on our planet approximately 432,000 years ago.
pedoempire.org/chapter-34-deception-of-the-ages-how-humanity-was-hijacked-over-a-quarter-million-millennia-ago-and-ruled-by-extraterrestrial-slave- masters-ever-since/

(Legal and Documented Evidences are.........)

400 Years Roughly of the Reign of the "ITES"..........Began with Homosapien, 3114 B.C. Mayan Calendar Creation is Good rough Estimate
These this is not "430 years" for Egyptian Slavery under joseph around 1800 B.C. (Acts 7:4-7, same conclusion 400 years and 430 years two individual measurements........)

GENESIS 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

GENESIS 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites [is] not yet full.

GENESIS 15:19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

GENESIS 15:20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

GENESIS 15:21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girga#es, and the Jebusites.

Planet Were not the Discerning Factor (Again, its argument from paid trolls, no legal evidences)

2449 B.C. Major Planet Alignment (incorrect) (Go from Date tied to Homosapien, generally Mayan Calendar Creation Date)
1953 B.C. Major Planet Alignment (incorrect) (Go from Date tied to Exodus of Egypt)
solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/133/astronomers-solve-ancient-mystery-of-the-chinese-calendar/

For the two occurances, there is many archaeological measurements of deluge floods in years surrounding the 3000 B.C. date with about 400 years devieation.............and 1800/1900 B.C. to Exodus of Egypt 1447 B.C.............in about 430 years deviation.

Exodus of Egypt, Joseph is Introduced (the unified field for homosapien (rebuke))
Events of Revelation, Joseph is Accounted with the Tribes (Humanity is Euthanized at End)

3600 Years of Nibiru is a Prophecy, that isn't completed, weather you see a Ninth Planet ========= JUPITER or not, is not right now, once again, they have no excuse for not referencing any legal evidences in that publication, but it is a second generation plagarism from Zechariah Sitchin, keep that in mind.

(Someone Claiming to See a Ninth Planet is a False Witness..............this will be resolved soon)

(We should see, unified field like activity /rainbow, maybe not tied to earth, before humanity is euthanized, that is nibiru/jupiter)

Provisional Answer (This is about Everything or Nothing, Humanity dies as it is, individuals are still saved.............humanity as a unit, is, about 1/4 of a person, compared to the individuals god is saving, their spiritual sin, suici*** pleasure................that is a benefit, and we'll continue to see what becomes necessary) (Back to Topic)

Ever since the Roswell, New Mexico crash of a UFO in 1947 and then its immediate military cover-up,[16] the 1936 crashed flying saucer in Black Forest, Germany’s Vril Society and Nordic alien connections facilitating Hitler’s reverse-engineering of antigravity technology,[17] establishing his Nazi Antarctic UFO bases,[18] virtually all exposure of alien contact has been effectively squelched.[19] For three quarters of a century, “above top secret” pedoempire.org/chapter-34-deception-of-the-ages-how-humanity-was-hijacked-over-a-quarter-million-millennia-ago-and-ruled-by-extraterrestrial-slave- masters-ever-since/

MATTHEW 20:5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

MATTHEW 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

Those Block @ Puma Pumku, the pelvis or hip, that was a important design element, just for posterity, not of any importance, to denote the soulmate/family, the sole goal of the pyramid builder activities surrounded..............now compare that to the new testament and as humanity dies off..............."resonances" when god resolves the family of the son of man, and that is soon, then we'll see more, that is the law.

6000 B.C. or.............about 6000 years no more, and some years less then that for homosapien.............9th/10th Planet............Eleven Year solar cycle or just halley's comet 11.B.C............that is all relevant information.

The Answer is "40 Year Observations of Nibiru", that is from Cover to Cover in the Bible, and some other publications...................Happy Valentines.
edit on 21-2-2021 by hhnbt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hhnbt

Lots of stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join