It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QAnon banned from Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Thank GOD!

Every person I know in real life who is into the whole QAnnon thing (3 people)... have diagnosed mental illnesses and that QANNON community has brought out the worst in their conditions and its been very sad, and hard to watch, and even more difficult to help.

The extreme paranoia, seclusion, rage filled outbursts, and fantastical thoughts these people have had as symptoms of it have been terrible. Not to mention, the cult like pressure the community puts people under once they join these private groups. they form these little hierarchy's and people are forced to participate if they need a break.. its awful.

Now Im going to get political

The countermovement to QANNON....

#OPDeatheaters

Now THAT is REAL... and Im glad Twitter supports that hashtag and the FACTS that come from it.

Find new friends, they've been duped into joining the wrong Qanon.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No it’s spreading fake news.

I am against liars, I don’t care if it’s CNN or QAnnom

If QAnnon was posting on ATS it would probably be in the hoax or trash bin, it’s not censorship. It’s a private organisation saying we’re not letting you use our business as a platform for your lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, the fact that BLM is still on the names of the retards there and nothing is said, it's easy to see why Twitter is so afraid of Qanon.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You've really killed any credibility you had with that post. I mean really dude, this is equal to Epstein saying Biden is mentally ill because he sniffs little kids or Jack the Ripper calling Charles Manson a loon for wanting to murder people.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Dude, FFS, you gotta quit.

There's nothing done from antifa in "self defense". They start everything, they scream at people, they kick cars, they burn, they loot, they riot. Just stop.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If QAnnon was posting on ATS it would probably be in the hoax or trash bin, it’s not censorship. It’s a private organisation saying we’re not letting you use our business as a platform for your lies.

Y'all tell us the same things about Project Veritas and they've yet to be debunked.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

They're apart of the troll team?

Makes sense.. Get your followers to think you're always on the edge of bringing down the cabal but never actual accomplish anything.

Just sounds like they are using gullible conspiracy theorists then.

Sounds like the last 70+ years of Democratic party policies

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thank god for that!

I never really bother with the Qannon stuff, its the ultimate in fake news, its massively damaging and prays on the weak minded.

They should have done this long a go but good to see them finally doing something about it.

Yea and people who believe Q will just double down. Censorship doesn't solve anything. Geez just let people believe crazy stuff as long as they don't bother anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kakamega
www.bbc.co.uk...

QAnon: Twitter bans accounts linked to conspiracy theory

A bit more cracking down on the competition, eh folks! QAnon to me are just a modern day take on sedition and anarchy. Never offered an alternative, no criticism, just a new age spam agenda. QAnon, all you ever gave me was spam and scam. It was all a flash in the frying pan, a pack of lies barking at the moon. You were another enemy of democracy and Western structure and trust. I trust only evidence based constructive criiticism, "Your a builder, baby and here I am a stone" (Bob Marley). When billions of people depend for their very lives, food and security on structure we who see the big picture must keep protecting it. Change comes from evolution. We just have to patient. It is the lesson of liberation from the inherited human condition, Adam's curse if you like, and to be cured our sickness keeps having to get worse, as the poet T.S Eliot wrote in his "Four Quartets".

We are laughing gnomes and you can't catch us. In the words of Tony Montana's "Scarface" and a thick Cuban accent, "I never like him, I never trusted him".

Haha hahahaha! About damn time! Qanon is a total fraud and a joke. Good for Twitter for having a set of balls to get rid of the fraud.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: Kakamega
www.bbc.co.uk...

QAnon: Twitter bans accounts linked to conspiracy theory

A bit more cracking down on the competition, eh folks! QAnon to me are just a modern day take on sedition and anarchy. Never offered an alternative, no criticism, just a new age spam agenda. QAnon, all you ever gave me was spam and scam. It was all a flash in the frying pan, a pack of lies barking at the moon. You were another enemy of democracy and Western structure and trust. I trust only evidence based constructive criiticism, "Your a builder, baby and here I am a stone" (Bob Marley). When billions of people depend for their very lives, food and security on structure we who see the big picture must keep protecting it. Change comes from evolution. We just have to patient. It is the lesson of liberation from the inherited human condition, Adam's curse if you like, and to be cured our sickness keeps having to get worse, as the poet T.S Eliot wrote in his "Four Quartets".

We are laughing gnomes and you can't catch us. In the words of Tony Montana's "Scarface" and a thick Cuban accent, "I never like him, I never trusted him".

Haha hahahaha! About damn time! Qanon is a total fraud and a joke. Good for Twitter for having a set of balls to get rid of the fraud.

so you are against freedom of speech... ok then lets see how that goes

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Thank GOD!

Every person I know in real life who is into the whole QAnnon thing (3 people)... have diagnosed mental illnesses and that QANNON community has brought out the worst in their conditions and its been very sad, and hard to watch, and even more difficult to help.

The extreme paranoia, seclusion, rage filled outbursts, and fantastical thoughts these people have had as symptoms of it have been terrible. Not to mention, the cult like pressure the community puts people under once they join these private groups. they form these little hierarchy's and people are forced to participate if they need a break.. its awful.

Now Im going to get political

The countermovement to QANNON....

#OPDeatheaters

Now THAT is REAL... and Im glad Twitter supports that hashtag and the FACTS that come from it.

I know someone who fits this description as well. They are a danger to society.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I do not want to perpetuate the conspiracy.
However facts not denied show inappropriate
paintings and prints on the walls of
pizza-gate.

We know what was going on
but need a victim to come
forward or a repentant DNC
operative to lay claim of pedophilia
on a pol. But caution is
needed as even young female
pages can come up missing.

a reply to: charolais

edit on 23-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think China would agree with your thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join