It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston: Documents Being Burned At Consulate General Of China Complex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmm... what the hell are the Chinese doing? It appears they have started a large fire in their complex courtyard burning files and documents. Something is up. Videos at the link.

Makes one wonder what they are in such a hurry to burn like that.

www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/07/22/houston-fire-and-police-responding-to-reports-of-documents-being-burned-at-consulate-general-of-china/

Houston police and fire officials are responding to reports that documents are being burned in the courtyard of the Consulate General of China in Houston, according to the Houston Police Department.

Houston police say they began receiving the reports that documents were being burned just after 8 p.m. at 3417 Montrose Boulevard where the Consulate General of China is located.

twitter.com...
edit on 21-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just clicked the link and I got the 404 message.
I am not sure what I clicked on at first but now
I am seeing something from twitter.
edit on 21-7-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
From a Houston news site

This bears following closely.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if they are burning mail-in ballots for the November election.

China would love Biden to win.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Probably burning American mortgage contracts.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

U.S. Is Positioning Military Assets Around Asia to Counter China, Esper Says

www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-is-positioning-military-assets-around-asia-to-counter-china-esper-says-11595340363

Indian Navy to move MiG-29K fighter jets to north amid border row with China

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/navy-to-move-mig-29k-fighters-to-north-amid-border-row/story-yU5X9WP1VxjVHvqOuLNoYO.html

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Sort of where my mind is as well on this. I'm wondering if this is China prepping to bail all their personnel out of the USA just as all hell breaks loose and the great US-Sino war begins.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yep, lots of interesting news. Here is another.

U.S.-China tensions loom over Pompeo visit to U.K.

The secretary of state and British officials were set to discuss Hong Kong, as well as Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei.

www.nbcnews.com...

A senior Chinese official accused the U.K. of pandering to the U.S. as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo landed in London, with China top of his agenda as he readied for high-level meetings on Tuesday.

"We do not want to see the tit-for-tat between China and the U.S. happen in China-U.K. relations," the Chinese ambassador to Britain, Liu Xiaoming, said in a statement on Twitter late Monday.

Liu has previously warned the U.K. not to "dance to the tune of Americans" and instead urged Britain to pursue its "own independent foreign policy."

edit on 21-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
From a Houston news site

This bears following closely.

I wonder if that has anything to do with this:
From; spokesman.com

An investigation into coordinated attacks by a pair of Chinese hackers that officials believe are now targeting U.S. efforts to treat the novel coronavirus originated at the Hanford nuclear site in Richland.

“If it can occur there, we all must be aware it could occur anywhere,” William Hyslop, U.S. Attorney for Eastern Washington, said at a news conference Tuesday announcing indictments against the Chinese nationals, joined by officials from the U.S. Attorney General’s Office and the FBI.

Li Xiaoyu, 34, and Dong Jiazhi, 33, received assistance from the Chinese government in their hacking efforts dating back at least to 2009, according to the indictment. Between January and May, the pair were linked by investigators to an attack on firms in Massachusetts, Maryland and California working on COVID-19 vaccines and testing kits.

Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers said the federal government is not alleging that any information was stolen, only that the hackers – who received assistance from an unnamed official in China’s Ministry of State Security – attempted to steal data.

Seems a little intriguing to have these two events "Soo" close together.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Passport and Visa Office of China Consulate General in Houston
3417 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006

Directions
3.2 275 reviews
View larger map

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
From that article:

A Houston police source told KPRC 2 that the consulate and a compound on Almeda Road, where many employees of the consulate live, are being evicted on Friday at 4 p.m.

Why are they being evicted? This is a weird story!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Probably just burning their used toilet paper. I hear most people don't it flush in China. Just dirty, poopy toilet paper.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If the SHTF consulate staff are withdrawn pretty soon before hostilities break out, if the Chinese embassy in Washington was loosing staff fast I would begin to worry. Consular staff are usually comprised of the family members of high ranking CCP officials .

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If the SHTF consulate staff are withdrawn pretty soon before hostilities break out, if the Chinese embassy in Washington was loosing staff fast I would begin to worry. Consular staff are usually comprised of the family members of high ranking CCP officials .

I wonder if this has anything to do with the grain deal. I don't have the details on it today, but if it goes south, all hell can be seen in China.

farmpolicynews.illinois.edu...
edit on 0700000007302020-07-22T00:30:07-05:00300707am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The sad part is that it seems that Chinese leadership is so dethatched from the people that if they poo poo the grain deal, and that Dam goes, will the Chinese leadership actually humble themselves to ask the US for humanitarian help?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Funny you should mention that, as the overall harvest in the States doesn't seem to be to hot due to the weather, Perhaps their is no grain, as the reserves have been hammered.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

On the other hand building a dam like that could be seen as a strategic defense disaster, one small nuke and its all over for the Yangzi river flood plain?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

US informs Beijing to CLOSE consulate in Houston

Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of China’s Global Times newspaper, tweeted that Beijing was given 72 hours to vacate the consulate building.

US State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus said the move against the consulate was made to ensure the protection of American intellectual property and persona data of US citizens.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

US informs Beijing to CLOSE consulate in Houston

Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of China’s Global Times newspaper, tweeted that Beijing was given 72 hours to vacate the consulate building.

US State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus said the move against the consulate was made to ensure the protection of American intellectual property and persona data of US citizens.

GOOD.

This President is standing up to china on a number of issues, this has been a blessing.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I wonder if Beijing will demand US embassies to close...???
Interesting indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join