It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge working on Deutche Bank case regarding Epstein attacked. Son killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Meh....I'd bet a attorney in NJ could get a handgun easily. He had to have either been a well paid attorney or a public defender.....only 2 choices really with federal cases.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Been reading about this on some other sites, forums.

Here's what's been reported...

-Shooter dressed as a FedEx delivery person
-Shot 2 people when the door was opened. Son killed, husband injured
-Federal Judge was working on a Civil suit against a bank which was used by Epstein and contains records of some transactions
-Husband was a criminal defense attorney
-A handgun was found near the scene of the attack
-The shooter was found in his car, dead of a apparently self-inflicted head-shot
-A package was found in the car with a FedEx label, addressed to the judge
-The shooter was an attorney who'd worked with the judge on a case in 2015
-The shooter was referred by someone as a "hardcore feminist"
-An attorney working on a suit against CPS in California was murdered last week in similar fashion. No perp identified

Please add to the the list as information becomes available. I understand that many of these snips are hearsay and opinion

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

-Federal Judge was working on a Civil suit against a bank which was used by Epstein and contains records of some transactions
-The shooter was found in his car, dead of a apparently self-inflicted head-shot
-An attorney working on a suit against CPS in California was murdered last week in similar fashion. No perp identified

Please add to the the list as information becomes available. I understand that many of these snips are hearsay and opinion

Shooter was apparently found 1 hour away from the crime scene.

House had a "Ring" type doorbell that would have recorded whatever conversation was exchanged.

Unclear as to whether the shooter worked "with" Salas or was on the opposing side.

Husband that was shot was also a attorney who possibly had interaction with suspect on a case or in a professional manner.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Suspect is dead of suicide by gunshot wound....*shocked face

Apparently he was a attorney who had a case under the judge in 2015. No name yet.

Convenient suicide again...

This stopped being funny after Lee Harvey Oswald, HTF do they keep on getting away with these political assassinations? It's obscene.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My guess is that the perp was expecting the judge to answer the door. When it wasn't, and he'd already started shooting, panic-mode set in and he fled.

If you are going to kill yourself too, why run...finish the job and let cops kill you.

Now...what if the dead killer wasn't the "real" killer, case closed..real killer just walks away.

200 IQ killer sh!t there.

edit on 20-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Man, these are the types of threads that keep me coming back to this site.

Have to admit, the detail in bold above ("shooter was referred by someone as a 'hardcore feminist") has me scratching my head a bit. I went back and re-read the earlier parts of the thread to confirm my understanding that the shooter was in fact a HE.

Male 'hardcore feminist'

o_O

This type of seemingly paradoxical notion bends my mind, even outside of the context of a weird conspiracy case like this. My mind latched onto that detail, and why something like that would be ostensibly released as part of a news dump.

* Psyop to portray "suspect" in certain light? (i.e. mentally unstable)
* Misdirection or distraction?
* Sending a message to adversary/ally, in the news, "in plain sight"?

Is this "real life" (sh1t this is where we're at in 2020 I guess)?

The ol' wheels are spinning on this one....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Wait! The shooter was female?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't have to be female to be a feminist...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not anymore, lbgtqrstuvwxyz

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He was anti-feminist.

Hollander's writings are littered with language common among the most extreme anti-feminist communities on the web, some of which he was a member. He was active in anti-feminist and misogynist groups on Facebook, including groups titled Humanity Vs. Feminism and Men Going Their Own Way, according to an analysis of accounts linked to him.

www.nbcnews.com...

Also this:

Hollander pushed books of his writing on several websites, according to domain registration records examined by NBC News that match his known address and phone number. In the recently published memoir Hollander left online, he called Salas “a lazy and incompetent Latina judge appointed by Obama.” Referring to a 2015 case Salas presided over, Hollander said he “wanted to ask the Judge out, but thought she might hold me in contempt.”

And thus:

The memoir is one part of Hollander’s thousands of pages of misogynist writings he self-published in books and on websites over the last two decades. In the 1,700-page screed, self-published this year, he also wrote about his hatred of his mother and other women and raged about women judges, including fantasizing about the violent rape of another judge who presided over his divorce case.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I wish to god there was a real Bruce Wayne to take care of things

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Most underrated broad statement of the decade.

*apply to all activism happening presently

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Man, these are the types of threads that keep me coming back to this site.

Have to admit, the detail in bold above ("shooter was referred by someone as a 'hardcore feminist") has me scratching my head a bit. I went back and re-read the earlier parts of the thread to confirm my understanding that the shooter was in fact a HE.

Male 'hardcore feminist'

o_O

This type of seemingly paradoxical notion bends my mind, even outside of the context of a weird conspiracy case like this. My mind latched onto that detail, and why something like that would be ostensibly released as part of a news dump.

* Psyop to portray "suspect" in certain light? (i.e. mentally unstable)
* Misdirection or distraction?
* Sending a message to adversary/ally, in the news, "in plain sight"?

Is this "real life" (sh1t this is where we're at in 2020 I guess)?

The ol' wheels are spinning on this one....

Yeah, good catch buddy. I mean to type "Anti-feminist". I'll go update it.
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Bleh....too late to update.

I mean to say "anti-feminist".

Sorry for the confusion all

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I can't even imagine what a male feminist would even look like or be...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Another thing that stuck out to me. Why go to the trouble of dressing as a FedEx driver to get access to someone in the home, the judge or the husband, and then start firing the minute someone answers the door, which in this case was the son. It could've been anybody in the home, a relative, a cleaning person (!)

If you're dressed as a deliver person, and you're really targeting someone specifically, number one, how do you know who WILL answer the door (seems random) and number two, why would you not make up a lie about requiring a signature from the person you're really after, drawing them to the front door.

Doesn't make sense. This was not planned well, or the attacked panicked, or both OR, the real targets WERE actually hit (seems the least likely explanation).

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I can't even imagine what a male feminist would even look like or be...lol

Prime Minister Trudeau states he is a feminist. He is Super Woke

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I like how her connections to cases of interest were completely ignored instead to focus on the kooky attorney. Did they actually get a video of him showing up at the judge's door? There should almost 100% definitely be a porch cam. I wouldn't be surprised if a deep state hit job went down and this attorney was set up as the patsy like in the Las Vegas shooting.
Oh, and the kid that shot up the El Paso Wal Mart. His lawyers allege that he was insane( his father was a deep state shrink, so, yeah) and that's his defense to get off.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Some additional information, the other lawyer who was killed, a men's rights lawyer himself, was shot dead at his front door by a man dressed as a Fedex driver on July 11th. He was the vice president of the National Coalition for Men, a men's activist group, which Hollander was on the board of several years ago before being thrown out. Harry Crouch, president of the organization and friend of Angelucci had this to say:

"But I want to be real clear, he's not a NCFM member. Why isn't he? Because I threw him out five or six years ago, because he was a nut job," Crouch told KCAL.

Hollander handed one of his cases over to someone else in 2019 because he would not be able to see it through due to terminal cancer, and he allegedly wrote this on his website, in a section called the "Evolutionary Correct Encylopedia:"

"Things begin to change when individual men start taking out those specific persons responsible for destroying their lives before committing suicide,"

His peers seem to describe him as a very angry man.

www.cnn.com...

www.mercurynews.com...

His website and the document in question: www.roydenhollander.com...

My 2 cents... this is what the bucket list of a psychopath looks like.

edit on 7/21/2020 by spite because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/21/2020 by spite because: typos, typos everywhere

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spite
His website and the document in question: www.roydenhollander.com...

My 2 cents... this is what the bucket list of a psychopath looks like.

Wow, I love a good manifesto but that was unbearable.
Nice investigation work!

You're probably correct, but he could be the perfect patsy also.
I just don't like any suicides linked to Epstein, regardless of how everything fits.

We still haven't seen any reason to assume he shot himself let alone the 2 other people.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join