It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pantheon of Greco-Roman Gods was real, they were the original divine council of YHWH.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh, we are good at war, as well as judging others as not deserving the same kind of treatment as us..
Our not so perfect gods taught all that to us very well!
Maybe the best that can be said is that occasionally some god very high up on the god ladder decides to bypass all the layers of god between them and creation and sends a small spark to inspire use to be better than Zues, oden, jehovah, ect.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That's not a god then mate, or at least not any worthy of our admiration or attendance.

Apparently we were made in their image, but that does not mean we cannot break the mould.

We have potential when we are not killing one another for resources/sport/or in the name of God.

Imagine what 10,000 years of peace on Earth could actually yield as opposed to what we have done with our time here thus far?

And that's only our recorded history or thereabouts.

The whole star system would have been ours by now at the very least.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Some of what yu say is true... but you're getting some of the details confused... there were thousands of worlds created before this one and there are billions of spiritual entities that are not to be confused with gods or angels.... its pretty deep so im not going into it. But its all thoroughly documented in thousands of years of work by kabbalists and rabbis, who are the only real authority when it comes to the bible (old testament).

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well, they would be the "real authority" there ancestors or people rather like them being directly responsible for the creation of such religious texts and books in the first place.

In the end, or the beginning, as the case may be, it's really all about Sun worship and not Son worship.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
how many were in the Rome-Greco Pantheon?

wayyy.... more than any group that YHWH may have generated in 'heaven' & sent-to-Earth thru Portals/ Quantum-Entanglement 'doorways'

I rather think the Gods of the Pantheons were hybrid Human-Angel (nephelim ? Rephim something) and not Entities from the high-tech/other Dimensional/Creator God Deity culture

the Roma-Greco Pantheon of Gods... ultimately partnered with the Insurrection led by Lucifer and the 1/3rd of the Heavenly Host against the 'Triune God' ...

ETA

thanks to:

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

i appreciate the link...
because of the logistics of submitting some level of 'proofs' / 'evidence' i left out intentionally the influence of 'Spiritual Numbers' in connection to the size of the Roma-Greco Pantheon of super-hero & demi-gods...

12, 72 are two significant sizes of groups... the Jesus Cult (the inferred first-born Son-of-Man) (alias: Son of the triune God-head father/son/ghost)

72 might well fit the Divine Council as there were 70 Ordained Nations assigned to rule-the-planet-Earth at the Earths' onset under God and Lucifer making the spiritual '72' complete (70 nations under the lordship of 70 gods of the pantheons---> and the two OverLords ->> YHWH & Lucifer ruling over the roma-greco pantheon (mythic demi-gods)

back tracking the thread brings out important points that may have been glossed over... thanks for the hyper link for research
edit on st31159534414021092020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We exaulted the crappy gods? If I type God, I am referring to the God, if he even exists, that began the whole shebang. The God that created something from nothing.
Well, part of that initial something was were beings that had the potential to become co-creators in time, a small area to grow and learn in and lots of base materials that could be used for the to eventually play with as they learned. They learned, they grew, they created, and their creations followed in their foot steps throughout ages upon ages.. those co-creators are what I refer to as gods.
Some took their time, learned their lessons better than others, became decent gods.. others rushed through the lessons, didnt learn the lessons or learned the wrong thing from them.. and, if one was to take some of the myths seriously, at least some of our gods rushed into godhood by nearly destroying their world or by killing their gods.

But, your last statement makes me wonder, how well are we learning our lessons? What kind of gods will we become? What if our idea of what is life isnt inclusive enough and, the other planets in our solar system are just different nurseries, life, not identifiable to us because its adapted to suit an environment that nothing we would recognize as life could exist on it? What if those other planets arent ours to have? Wouldnt we just be making the same mistakes as our annunaki gods made on earth who took what they found here and manipulated it to suit their needs instead of allowing it to evolve naturally into what it was meant to be? And, what happens when we take the solar system? Do we then expand our cancer out further, to distant stars, distant galaxies?

Maybe we arent meant to move to other worlds.. maybe we are meant to move out of the physical into another realm all together?
And, maybe all the harm we do to each other and endure from each other holds a lesson into itself that if learned, will help us be better gods, better co-creators.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Ah that fellow, well he remains to be seen.

I think i will be happy if humanity makes it through the next 100-1000 years relatively unscathed.

Not that i imagine we will be around to witness the mess we helped create all the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25306468]FlyInTheOintment[/post

Psa 82: 6,7 “I said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

That is a deceiving interpretation as though to infer that it pertains to spirit entities. Actually it does not mean spiritual entities as so many do believe but is chiding mortal men who are rulers of mortal people. The Hebrew to English rendition is written -------

Psa 82:6,7 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High. Nevertheless ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.'

These rulers were regarded as gods the same as Moses was regarded as a god to his people. Not that Moses was a god but only that Moses was a prophet and yet was a ruler of men in God's stead.

The ancients such as the Egyptians were taught by the previous cultures of Akkadian influence. This goes back to before Adam was created when the celestial fallen ones happened upon this world.
[Quote]
After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridu. In Eridu , Alulim became king , he ruled for 28,800 years. Alalgar ruled for 36,000 years. Two kings; they ruled for 64,800 years.
Five cities ; eight kings ruled for 385,200 years. Then the flood swept over.

The Sumerian King list --

Years of that period are not as we have in our period so when you research the king List, of the existing cuneiforms, you may want to research time lengths then and now.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by Seede because: computer is malfunctioning

top topics

<< 1   >>

join