It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaikoura - encounter with 4rth and 5th of 5 craft on Argosy flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
With the possibility of ATS going dark soon, the team has decided to post the final results of our analysis without the usual comprehensive explanation and visuals we normally provide of how we arrived at these final images.

If the lights stay on at ATS long enough we will post the usual explanations.

First off, here is the 4th craft captured during the Argosy flight -

(right click on images to view full size)

And here is the 5th craft captured during the flight -

If ATS does indeed go dark soon, cheers to the Owners, Mods and to all members and the good friends I have made here!

We will continue to provide updates and new cases and evidence on our website and youtube pages.

edit on 15-7-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here is another image of the 4th craft -

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

I don't even know what to say.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Amazing and mind blown come are a couple of words I can put together. Speechless otherwise except thank for sharing.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow, just wow. Some of the most stunning craft I have EVER seen. And I've seen a couple cool ones.

I'm not familiar with this flight, is it from satellite images that the public doesn't know about? Cuz I know those exist. Or is this from some sort of plane or space vehicle that images were taken from? And where?
I would love to see that in person

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher
With the possibility of ATS going dark soon, the team has decided to post the final results of our analysis without the usual comprehensive explanation and visuals we normally provide of how we arrived at these final images.

If the lights stay on at ATS long enough we will post the usual explanations.

Regarding these images I would really like to know in detail which filters your "team" applied, and how much resizing has been done, to get from the first image to the second one below:

It seems like your overly excessive processing techniques create details where there are none in the original images.

So if you don't mind please enlighten us by posting a step-by-step procedure (filters, effects) of how you got to this result. IMO this is a very deceptive way of presenting information.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well this is helpful...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Wow, just wow. Some of the most stunning craft I have EVER seen. And I've seen a couple cool ones.

I'm not familiar with this flight, is it from satellite images that the public doesn't know about? Cuz I know those exist. Or is this from some sort of plane or space vehicle that images were taken from? And where?
I would love to see that in person

The previous threads containing the back story on this flight as well as where the footage and frames come from and also the flight path and description of filters used (per usual for our work) are here -

Kaikoura 1

www.youtube.com...

Kaikoura 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kaikoura 3

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I messed up the link in my previous post for the first thread on Kaikoura 1

the correct link is here -

edit on 18-7-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
5th craft postscript -

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
At last we have a presentation along the lines of what we normally provide, not a rushed presentation hoping to get the word out before ATS closes it's doors -

For those who missed the first two videos of this series:
Part 1 is here: www.youtube.com...
Part 2 is here: www.youtube.com...
For those interested here is a "basic" description of SMD1 and SMD2 proprietary technology:

SMD1 and SMD2

SMD1 is complex proprietary technology (DEUEM upgrade) used to visualize the effects of gravity (not gravity itself) and to reveal the glowing of excited gas molecules (plasma) in a gaseous environment / atmosphere. (DEUEM = Detection of electromagnetic plasma dynamics)

Light particles (photons) travel linear (in a straight line) but near a source of gravity (e.g. black hole, magnetar, pulsar, neutron-star, star, galaxy, or unknown UFO propulsion type) photons fall towards the gravity well and light rays are bent. DEUEM is capable of finding the path(s) these photons take near and around the gravity source and we visualize these paths by means of color gradients. The higher the gravitational force the more the light rays are bend and the closer the photon paths come near the well. The amount of gravity determines the distance between the gradients. The colors of the gradients around the (gravity) source are chosen random. They do not represent the original colors. However the object that produces the gravity and / or excites the gas-molecules remains completely untouched by the software.

When an object of high energy travels through an air-mass and emits an extreme high pulse (frequency) the energy excites the air-molecules that surrounds the object and the glowing gas-molecules change the color of the air-mass. Each type of (noble) gas produces its own specific color when the molecules become excited (vibrate). Multiple air-wakes are produced (air-turbulence) while the UFO moves through the air-mass and the DEUEM software detects both the pixels that follow a wake- and / or flow pattern and it detects pixels that compared to the background show a different color.

SMD2

After SMD1 we apply SMD2: The software identifies the tiniest differences in color and intensity in an image and it transforms all colors to different colors which are randomly selected from the color wheel. (full color spectrum). It selects the colors such that it never creates similar colors nearby and / or of an equal intensity. The final processed image no longer shows any of the original colors but it presents us with a hundred times more details which previously could not be seen because everything in the original image, according to our eyes, appeared to be of the same color. (E.g. SMD1 = The orange triangle UFO with almost no difference in color and SMD2 which shows the full color spectrum and allows to see incredible details.

This technology is classified.

With best regards,

Image Analysis Team

top topics

join