It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaikoura - encounter with 3rd of 5 craft on Argosy flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So the next encounter on the KaiKoura Argosy flight was the famous 'Lazy eight' image most are familiar with -

(Right click on images and choose open image to see full size)

Many assume this image was caused by camera movement, but analysis by Dr. Bruce Maccabee and our chief analyst have both concluded that camera movement was NOT the cause of the movement in this frame.

Some may recall that our team possesses software which can detect camera movement.

Here is a composite image of all the craft images captured during this segment of film -

Next we took the clearest images in this segment -

Next we reduced luminence, exposure, intensity, brightness, and increased contrast then used homomorphic filters which enhance brighter and darker colors. -

To my eye the shape of the craft in this segment looks similar to the one displayed in Bob Lazar's footage seen in our analysis here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wow that's awesome work. The Lazar footage is great too. I've always wanted to ask Bob if the supposed nazi Haunebu looks familiar to him, as they have similar features to what he has said.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Interresting stuff , thank you for working on this and sharing the results with us

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Great work yet again.

Ive pm'd you

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

To my eye the shape of the craft in this segment looks similar to the one displayed in Bob Lazar's footage seen in our analysis here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be more precise it looks similar to the interior of the Bob Lazar craft... not the exterior.

edit on 20-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

10 amazing work

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That "craft" almost has the profile of the Star Trek shuttle Galileo with a luggage rack on top, lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nice work. S&F. Checking backing in later after work time.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
When I take it into Photoshop and only apply Curves to it, I got the EXACT image that you did. (I am not referring to the "lazy eight" image)
I also enlarged it, all that there is to see is a lot of jpeg image artifacts in it. I'm not trying to be rude at all.

I worked for years using Photoshop as a living, I am 99.9% sure that this is just artifacts.
I agree that it definitely looks VERY interesting, and I wish that I could say differently, but we see what we want to see in some of these cases.

If this WERE an image that had something in it like a solid object it 'would not' have really hard lines in it when it was 'done' in Photoshop, and when it was enlarged, the "real" object would have blurry lines, not super sharp lines as yours AND, mine show.
You could take a flash image of yourself in the bathroom mirror (like a selfie) and you can get hard lines that will show after applying Curves, or other filters to the flash image.
Even something such as a light glaring into our eyes, or, a camera, like this appears to, it can be taken into an imaging program and be made to look like it is an actual physical object.

The only way for sure to tell if the "lazy eight" image is a really fast object is to compare it to the previous image before it, and immediately after it. If those first and last images are stationary, and the middle image is appearing like your supplied image, then there is proof that the object was REALLY fast.
Of course, that is providing that there was a fast shutter-speed versus a really slow one.
In other words, the amount of time between each image has to be significant to prove what is claimed.

I am not a UFO researcher, but I was a professional Photoshop Retoucher and photographer. I could take this image to any knowledgeable photographer and they would back me up on this, I am certain. If I am wrong about this, I don't mind being 'proved wrong', because I would much prefer your version to be real, not mine.

Believe me, I want it to be as real as the next person, but I can't see any "real" in this one.

Of course, I know that a lot want to believe what they want and see, and that's O.K., I'm just giving an opinion here, that's all.
Thanks for reading this.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

The only way for sure to tell if the "lazy eight" image is a really fast object is to compare it to the previous image before it, and immediately after it. If those first and last images are stationary, and the middle image is appearing like your supplied image, then there is proof that the object was REALLY fast.
Of course, that is providing that there was a fast shutter-speed versus a really slow one.
In other words, the amount of time between each image has to be significant to prove what is claimed.

I concur with your analysis. On the "lazy eight" that is just a case of camera movement or it bumping against something while filming. It is known as the ampersand image. The cameraman didn't have any form of support for the camera and had to hand hold it and attempt to brace it as best he could.

The image below shows that the ampersand image is in a series of frames that lead to stationary frames. The ampersand image was probably caused by the camera bumping something.

Link

See from 1:05 for the lazy eight (ampersand). Clearly obvious from the footage that the cameraman has managed to brace himself for some of the footage and is all over the place for the rest.

They could have repeated the flight over and over again and filmed every light visible and come away with similar results.

edit on 20/2/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
I agree with the "bump" in the camera, probably, without proof of that, there's no way to say what really happened.
More than likely though.
I remember down in South Texas around Stephenville they said the exact same about that 'wiggly line'. It turns out, 'I think' that it was just a "bump" in the camera.
Who knows?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
When I take it into Photoshop and only apply Curves to it, I got the EXACT image that you did. (I am not referring to the "lazy eight" image)
I also enlarged it, all that there is to see is a lot of jpeg image artifacts in it. I'm not trying to be rude at all.

No offense taken.

We are well aware of jpeg image artifacts and do not trade in JPG's at all.

The original imgaes I posted were in PNG format but ATS's image bay does not accept 1080p images in PNG format since they are too large.

The 2 options to get around this is either resize the PNG image by 50% or convert the full size image to JPG.

"When I take it into Photoshop and only apply Curves to it, I got the EXACT image that you did."

No offense intended, but we are quite skeptical about this claim.

I will be glad to post an original frame of the 'Barge' footage for you to process with curve mapping only so you can post the results for all to see.

The images I posted were not original size.

Are you willing to do that for us?

edit on 21-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

tommyjo, perhaps you missed my statement in the OP -

"Some may recall that our team possesses software which can detect camera movement."

Or maybe you just chose to ignore that or think I am bluffing?

Trust me, we used this software on this footage straight away when we acquired it to see if camera movement was responsible for the lazy eight image and the results were that movement was NOT responsible for this image.

edit on 21-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I'll take that as a no LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Where the blue meanies?

new topics

top topics

join