It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A possible place to go depending on the fate of ATS or maybe a replacement for Q Twitter?

I am just checking it out now.
www.neonrevolt.com... olt/

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If you haven't stocked up on FOOD & provisions you might want to consider doing so.

@What’s going on in Iowa?

Out where my Dad lives he says the farmers are already harvesting the corn. I said ok so what? He says, for the past 20 years they always wait until late October into November when it's all dry (food for cattle) as they EXPORT all of it to other countries. Makes ya wonder.

Sky event in China...

Bright fireball explodes over the city of Linyi, China's Shandong Province (Aug 18)

According to the CMMO's Linyi observation station, who captured the meteor, the object had a green beginning and a purple-red end.

"It illuminated the whole earth and shook the landscape with a loud sound," CMMO staff member Zhou Kun reported.

Asteroid 2020 QG flew past us at 04:09 UTC. It has an estimated diameter between 2.9 and 6.4 m (9.5 - 20.9 feet) and it belongs to the Apollo group of asteroids.

From the video I was thinking a pre-demo message like "Rods from God" in case that EQ falls short. Don't know what the history patterns have to say but I thought famine sometimes follows after a meteor or comet fly-by.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re-reading your POV post reminded me of the conclusion early on that, whilst Q/NSA knows everything, a lot of their information is not admissable in court; for example some may be known through access to an illegal CIA data base.

We concluded that Q/NSA therefore needed us to pinpoint open source information from the net that IS admissable in court and leads to the same conclusions.
I'm just wondering what percentage of that open source information we have managed to highlight to them so far?

I'd guess quite a bit. We know from FBIanon that intel folks do use diggers to help them. We know that Nellie cum Nelly Ohr used nothing but open sources. We know warrior stated stuff from here has helped them. It makes sense that Qdrops pointed to more specific areas to dig, for both us and law folks. If RICO's are used, then connections are super key, and we do nothing if not find connections. The crowdsourced connections of Gmax's TerraMar are huge, I'm sure that helped somewhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Trump should continue with ignorance and insist the media give him a detailed report on the beliefs and dogma of Q. Make the media say the words child trafficking, satanic rituals, human sacrifice, adrenochrone, etc, on national news. Make the media educate trump lol....

My word stranger, good to see you.

Thank you, I appreciate that. Been busy down in the trenches passing ammunition to anyone who will take it. Took a couple of personal hits and still dragging along

Got a 24 hour ban of FB for sharing the photo of "O" doing the pedo thing... And mark's sister in law selling human flesh, my God, is anyone awake?

Oh well, I'll keep fighting the good fight, as long as I can

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

@JamesWoods has 2.5 million followers, and retweeted the observation tweet as an image. Within seconds this "symbol" will be exposed within the minds of folks around the world.

Now, the "once seen, cannot be unseen" effect is in full play here.

Not one single person who now sees this in this manner can be convinced it wasn't deliberate. How brilliant is that???

Yea, JW pulled back the veil!
If you run a search on twitter "DNC logo" you'll get quite an eyeful.

It seems to me this logo, specifically the Delta symbol is a perversion of the well revered symbol in NASA and the military, notably the Space Force logo.

I'd be interested in any feedback on this DNC branding logo from member 'Coldwisdom.'

The branding was done by Wide Eye and by Zero. I came across it HERE.

Wide Eye did logo work for the UN, the World Bank, ACLU, NARAL, and MoveOn, and many of the environmentalists.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Latest POTUS tweet at 08:26:47, has interesting Q post pointers:

Now they’re trying to deny this, but they can’t!

(In reply to: "“Under God” was removed from the Pledge of Allegiance during a DNC event")

1) Timestamp points to Q posts:

Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilemma: HRC, MB or child?
Timestamp of Oct 29 2017 21:18:17 encodes today, Aug 22nd

Q826 COMMS GOOD. Nice try.

Q2647

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bc0a99 No.4615394 📁
Jan 5 2019 18:19:44 (EST)
IMG_2616.PNG

>>4614558
Will POTUS be @ CD tomorrow?
[1 year delta]
Matters of NAT SEC?
The clock is ticking.
Follow the watch.

Q

Picture filename of IMG_2616 encodes tweet date because 2+6 = 8 = Aug and 6+16 = 22nd.

Q2026 Pain Coming: POTUS Hints Hillary Will Not Get Away With It
Timestamp of Aug 30 2018 22:23:55 hints EYES ON between 22nd/23rd
Chan post number of 2811345 encodes Aug 23rd, 2yrs after post.

Q47 You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked. Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's? What is that called? Military relevant how?

Chan post number of 147636035 encodes Aug 22nd, today.
47 also synchronises with Biden's 47 yrs in politics.
Datestamp of Nov 2 2017 also encodes 15 = Fifth Column.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com...

My Discussion With John Durham’s Lead Investigator, William Aldenberg…

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I made a thing. Pm for deets

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pm’ed thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Chidern?

Some black lingo I heard growing up was children is pronounced Chidd-eron in the south. We learn to roll with it. It might have been a Cajun word I am not sure?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: 1010set

101 this may help to explain the "predictions" issue, which really isn't an issue from one POV. HERE

I have to be frank. All that did was annoy me. Large chunks came across as a smug, condescending, I'm-smarter-than-you-are opinion piece. Not saying you meant it that way, but from one point of view and all.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Tomorrow could get interesting! Kayleigh McEnany tweet at 22:21 EST:

News conference with President @realDonaldTrump at 6 pm tomorrow concerning a major therapeutic breakthrough on the China Virus. Secretary Azar and Dr. Hahn will be in attendance.

edit on 22-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
A possible place to go depending on the fate of ATS or maybe a replacement for Q Twitter?

I am just checking it out now.
NeonRevolt

Interesting, another Q bunker forum board. It's Neon's attempted replacement for former /r/GreatAwakening on Reddit. I thought he was going to promote Gab, again but, Nope. First I heard of RuQQus. The whole platform is open-source, and mod-logs are public but the platform is still in Beta. Same rules apply as on Gab.

I created an account and joined the GreatAwakening Guild. No phone nor email required to create an account. No Ads either. I'll be an occasional lurker and see how it goes. Prolly just use as another Q related source. Though, if and when ATS goes I'll stick to the family dashen thing.😎

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Is James Clapper saying that President Obama ordered the spying that led to the Mueller witch-hunt?
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We finally hit over 5 million corona 'cases' in America. Only 55 million more to reach the 2009 swine flu numbers.

Global Corona cases = ~23 million

You remember that virus don’t you?

The one where we didn’t shut down the Country.

Cases? What the hell does that even mean?

A manufactured crisis. Cases sell vaccines.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is James Clapper saying that President Obama ordered the spying that led to the Mueller witch-hunt?

Yup. The MSM ignored it when it happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Wouldn’t that be evidence of further editing?
That whole DNC was fake as hell. Nothing was real.

To top it off, Joe Biden violates his own mask-wearing rule after just 1min19secs of watching the fireworks after his speech. Go to 1:19 in this video clip.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
U.S. markets ignore the Covid-19 hoax because, while 170,000 Americans have (allegedly) died "with" Covid-19 in their system over the past 210 days, 1,554,000 Americans have died from Non-Covid19 causes, over that same time period.

Rational people understand that Covid-19 is a relatively minor, TEMPORARY blip on top of the eternally running death count in this country, and on the planet. There is always "something" killing us...ultimately, every single one of us.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

Yup. The MSM ignored it when it happened.

Clapper said Obama ordered the Spying. President Trump says Obama ordered the Spying. I suppose until Barr/Durham show proof that Obama ordered the spying, and that it was illegal spying, all the fact-checker websites will keep labeling the accusation as a false myth.

P.S. I bet 90% of the people who see my signature below every post, think I made it up. It's too bad we can't put a clickable link there!
edit on 8/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join