It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting catch MBSC!
I think the machinery is 100 yrs old - I was always amazed at how reliable it was.
(I worked a hundred yards from Tower bridge for a few years, last decade)

I cant see anything unusual on @The Royal Family twitter...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Guyfriday

Fun fact and maybe a sync nudge. Just stood out to me. This is not about Russia/Putin bashing which I simply don't do. It's about pattern recognition and synchronicities and calling them as I see them.

Sigh...[they] are laughing at us, the sheeple. In prior decades [they] use to hide it all in their esoteric luciferian symbolism... now they don't even bother. Most of the human race is oblivious to it all and think it's cool. You poor dumb slaves. Also, as you well know some of these 'elites' practice and rely upon numerology and astrology like a religion with a magick crystal ball to make/include decisions on all of humanity.

I've pondered that the NWO conspiracy reveal is actually the mega psyop being run by the elite bloodline cartel banking families on orders from a higher entity realm on the false belief of immortality will be rewarded. The reality and outcome of that psyop is not yet recognized; by very few.

What if thise Dem farce of lunacy and suicide antics is playing out on orders to self-sacrifice because they know the D5 energy momentum of Trump/MAGA power can't be beaten so instead they've moved onto 2024 while trying to burn everything down physically & spiritually in the meantime.?

In this perspective we may have another 4 years to defend, topple and build a new Army for the coming 'war' from above, whatever that may entail. Who knows, just a thought.

When it comes to pattern recognition and (bizarre) synchronicities in this upside down AI world you are the immortal soul of this thread. I think if you also had scholarly linguistic credentials under your belt you would attain God mode apocalyptic synchronistic pattern recognition approaching prophetic possibilities in reading [their] playbook to compete with the Quantum AI algorithms enslaving mankind.
Maybe you do, if not please hurry.😎

Ok, maybe that was a bit much.🙃😂

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Among the many oddities, it seems a Joe felt the need to remove the lapel pin, and the watch between speech and raising the hands in the dark. Why was this and everything with the Joe's so damn dark?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sneaky TYPO from POTUS in 2-part tweet - and both timestamps are MIRRORS:
Part 1 at 15:51:32

Representatives of the Post Office have repeatedly stated that they DO NOT NEED MONEY, and will not make changes. This is all another HOAX by the Democrats to give 25 Billion unneeded dollars for political purposes, without talking about the Universal Mail-In Ballot Scam....

Part 2 at 15:51:34

....that they are trying to pull off in violation of everything that our Country stands for. Vote NO to the Pelosi/ Schumer money wasting HOAX which is taking place now. Then fight the $51 million unasked for Ballots. Only ABSENTEE BALLOTS are acceptable!

1) TYPO
a) Part 2: "$51 million unasked for Ballots" should NOT have a $ sign - gives $ = DOLLAR
b) Note 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON in part 1.

2) Timestamps point to Q posts:15:51:32, 34

Q15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted

Q1551 Repost: Reason why HRC not Prosecuted for Emailgate: Obama's whole cabinet had them

Q32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn

Q34 Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

3) Delta from previous of 02:11:04 points to:
Q2 Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet). Where is Huma? Follow Huma.

Q211 NK _ SpaceX.

Q1104 Think "Bridge" Central Tracking Algorithm

Q4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency. What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

4) CAPS only gematria gives:
a) Part 1 base = RPODONOTNEEDMONEYTHOAXDBUMIBS = 355

Equivalents: senator Amy Klobuchar Democrat Minnesota, Weather Underground, Christ's global witnesses, Time is running out for the wicked, Wladimir Wladimirowitsch Putin, The unsealing of the Tetragrammaton, Reconciliation of Spirit and Matter

b) RemoveDupes, base+nums and RD+nums give: 141, 362, 148

c) Part 2 base = CVNOPSHOAXTBOABSENTEEBALLOTS = 326

Equivalents: Isaiah Chapter Forty Verse Nine, Greetings from the Royal Family, Stay positive we already Won, The secret of the three six and nine, Maximum level of Accountability.

d) RemoveDupes, base+nums and RD+nums give: 73, 332, 79

e) Gematria numbers link to posts:
Q73 POTUS Twitter Attack
Q79 Stay organized.

Q141 Rogue operators are here. Failed to shut down site. Archive and coordinate. Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. The picture will open the eyes of the world. We can't do it without you.

Q148 NYT/CIA Direct Attack on Q
Q326 BDT Marker: False flag(s). POTUS 100% insulated. Expect fireworks. JUSTICE.
Q332 Risk of another shutdown. Be prepared to lose access.
Q355 Fake.
Q362 We may have exhausted our ability to maintain safe-comms. Snow White. Rig for silent running. Unknown return. Godspeed, Patriots.

edit on 22-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I've pondered that the NWO conspiracy reveal is actually the mega psyop being run by the elite bloodline cartel banking families on orders from a higher entity realm on the false belief of immortality will be rewarded. The reality and outcome of that psyop is not yet recognized; by very few.

Back in 1939 New York State's Office of Naval Intelligence, three people had a meeting. You find those three people and you'll find the root of these modern cult groups that are behind the curtains pretending to pull the strings of the events playing out. The reality is that they are all just a part of the Bunraku puppet being used to create the scene,

For those unfamiliar with these puppets:
From Britannica.com

Bunraku, Japanese traditional puppet theatre in which half-life-size dolls act out a chanted dramatic narrative, called jōruri, to the accompaniment of a small samisen (three-stringed Japanese lute). The term Bunraku derives from the name of a troupe organized by puppet master Uemura Bunrakuken in the early 19th century; the term for puppetry is ayatsuri and puppetry theatre is more accurately rendered ayatsuri jōruri.
Puppetry appeared around the 11th century with kugutsu-mawashi (“puppet turners”), traveling players whose art may have come from Central Asia. Until the end of the 17th century, the puppets were still primitive, having neither hands nor feet. Before the 18th century the puppet manipulators remained hidden; after that time they emerged to operate in the open. Dolls now range in height from one to four feet; they have heads, hands, and legs of wood (female dolls do not have legs or feet because premodern dress hid that part of the female body). The dolls are trunkless and elaborately costumed. Principal dolls require three manipulators. The chief handler, wearing 18th-century dress, operates the head and right hand, moving the eyes, eyebrows, lips, and fingers. Two helpers, dressed and hooded in black to make themselves invisible, operate the left hand and the legs and feet (or in the case of female dolls, the movements of the kimono). The puppeteer’s art requires long training to achieve perfect synchronization of movement and thoroughly lifelike actions and portrayal of emotions in the dolls

I touched on these events and the types of groups that are at work here. Crap I even pointed to a few people bleeding info to the public while trying to disseminate info to others within their net work.

ATS: My thread on Imperialism
ATS: My thread of the possible reason for the Cult

In the end I don't think too many people will be happy with the outcome of this situation. You can't go an arrest or kill everyone involved with the creeps behind this mess, the best you'll be able to do is expose them and prevent them from doing anything for a while. In the mean time they will just regroup and start over like they always do. All the NWO is, right now, is what's left over from the people that created the National Security Act of 1947 and their lackeys. The real threat is the families (the descendants of the Florentine "Eight" from the 1378 Ciompi Revolt). This group of Families are still trying to gain power of everyone by using underhanded techniques to put in place their figure head leaders while pulling the strings behind the scenes. Sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Fake Save the Children..
Pence saying Qanons Are Conspiracy Theorists(which has caused some anons I have seen worried of a false Q flag.)

Portland Supposed Fake Q Meeting
twitt

Regardless of the MSM someone thinks Anons are in charge....

I have serious questions of Pence. Anons overwhelmingly support Trump so why throw Trumps supporters under the bus, so to speak, with such a phrase that has had such negative connotations?
edit on 22-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
POTUS 17th tweet at 17:17:09:

Despite biggest ever job gains and a V shaped recovery, Joe Biden said, “I would shut it down”, referring to our Country. He has no clue!

1) Seems deliberate to post 17th tweet at 17:17:09!

2) Timestamp points to posts:
Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key
Q17 Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?

Q517 New Board for Q: Thank you Patriots. Please begin migration. We didn’t like what we saw. Good solution. Protected by CM.

Q1709 Something BIG is about to drop.

Q1717 Do you understand what is happening? Think optics.

Q9 Projection D’s can’t lose control over the black population. At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need. D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves. D’s formed the KKK. HRC’s mentor is who? What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote? Through the looking glass.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q8 - Huma Abedin's Dilema
Q58 - Muslim Brotherhood (Continued)
Q137 - Rothschild Banks: Iraq to Pakistan
Q759 - Parkland School Shooting: Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein? Do you believe in EVIL? Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE.
Q2217 - Justin Trudeau: Sherman Deaths, Five Eyes Spying, Clinton Safe House, Uranium One
Q2917 - Hillary Clinton Is the Real Racist; What She Did in Haiti Is Pure Evil
Q3417

edit on 22-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
This is kind of funny, Q-Q-Q 09
what happen in 2009, you know when Biden was VP to Obama?

The financial crisis worsened in 2009. In March, the stock market plummeted even more, panicking investors who thought the worst was over. Foreclosures rose, despite government programs that just didn't do enough. In October, the unemployment rate rose to 10% for the first time since 1982.

The Obama administration pushed a $787 billion plan that created jobs. Economic growth finally turned positive by mid-year. Technically, the Great Recession was over.

In reality, the damage was so deep that it took years before it felt like things were really getting better. For many who remained unemployed, lost their homes and credit rating, or were forced to take jobs at far lower pay, things only got worse. The timelines of the financial crisis of 2007 and the financial crisis of 2008 reveal how these events came to be and how their early warning signals were missed by the government.

So it's a little funny that Biden and the economic health of the country would be the topic of that particular Trump tweet.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If Biden is elected the market will drop in the toilet never to reemerge.

Trump must be reelected. It is the only way we will survive financially.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Excellent threads!! Yes, does sound very familiar. Going to take me awhile to digest all that history. TBH, I never gave Global Imperialism much thought but the definitions surely describes what has been going on for centuries to present day.

Every time I think I'm getting a leg up on understanding this Int'l cabal of evil (or whatever you want to label them) up pops a whole new to me deceptive hidden layer of control. Who really controls who on the world chess board? Most everything Q related we dig into (day-to-day current events) is only the icing or crust whereas this reality topic is etching into the inner core of world controlling power, which as you have shown requires it's own thread(s).

Never heard of the "Ciompi Revolt" nor the "Eight Saints" but, I have heard of the House of Medici banking family. I'm sure it's fair to say many of these elite cartel banking bloodline families have been at (silent) war with each other for centuries AND the true origins of all bloody wars on the human race, who claim no flag other than world domination.

These are the families I'm aware of that have been in positions of great wealth and power for centuries, and even millenia.
Farnese
Borghese
Aldobrandini (Black Nobility)
Orsini
Medici
Breakspear
Sforza
Barbernini
Conti
Colonna
Este
Chigi
Somaglia
Gaetani
Pamphili
Schiaratura
Massimo (Prince Carlo Massimo is the highest authority of the Order of Malta.)

Makes me wonder who all Durham met with on his trips to Italy. What may I expose, what to keep buried and who needs to disappear.

Would you say the 13 Illuminati families you often see referenced are NOT the true bloodlines in power over Earth?

Naive, blissful thinking but maybe Elon Musk can build his spaceship and send this cult of evil slave masters on a one way ticket to Mars.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Weren't there three episodes of Quantative Easing in the 09 crisis? QQQ09?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've said this before in these threads, but if I'm right then it's important enough to repeat.
There are two powers at war here one is the descendants of the Florentine "Eight", and the other are the descendants of Charlemagne.

The best I can figure is that the descendants of the Florentine "Eight" have embraced Trotskyism. They want everything outside of their control to be nothing but chaos. This way people will gleefully run to them for protection, and they can then control people through fear of being kicked out.

Those people that descended from Charlemagne want everyone to be peaceful with each other so that ruling people doesn't take much effort and resources don't get waisted on war. They seem not to have changed their plans over the centuries, other than joining forces with the Trotskyist believers for a bit, but it seems that that time is over.

The weird part is this power struggle has nothing to do with us, in fact if I'm right whatever happens to us doesn't matter to either of these groups at all. We non-selected blood lines are in essence just canon fodder during their war, and after wards just a means for their rule. I put forward the examples of how Knights were allowed to act during Charlemagne's rule of his empire, and how the average worker was treated that caused the Ciompi Revolt.

As long as they get their ways, what do we matter to either of them, but at least with the Charlemagne bloodline we don't have to kill each other for their enjoyment.

The massive push for DNA testing and those "Ancestry" websites really caused both sides to show their hand in what's going on more than anything else. The only thing that Americans can hope for is that we get a series of Presidents that that negotiate these two sides to leave this side of the globe out of their power struggle. It would seem that all we need to do is kick out people that are involved in this power struggle. I hope that's what going on, sorry Europe but after 2000 years of this you'll be fine?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm really thinking this is a coms/warning.

Asteroid heading for Earth

It is 6.5ft in diameter.

Asteroid 2018 VP1

Fly close to Earth on November 2, 2020 - the day before the presidential election

There is something about this that stinks of a warning concerning the election itself. So we have a lot of 22's which we know is a sign. Today is 8-22-2020, with the alleged target date as 11-2-2020, which is 72 days between. Which also just so happens to mirror the duration between the two at... 2 months 11 days, which of course is more 22.

I does not seem to me to be pointing to an issue with Harris on 11-2 being revealed, but something prior to, as that is too late to really matter.

Gematria for "Asteroid 2018 VP1" give us "Nine Eleven Memorial" "Fifty two" as the only date markers. Not much there on dates.

The article mentions diameter, as if it is a perfect sphere. Odd. 6ft is 72 inches, 72days.

I'll kick this around a bit. I'm going to figure diameter is key, so radius might be key. Take 72 divide in half, and get 36 days from today or 9-26-2020 for news on either Biden or Kamaladeville - maybe both. I expect one or the other to be out prior to the election, astroid incoming might signal it, as an astroid hitting earth would be global news indeed, the same as Joe and or deville dropping out.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS 17th tweet at 17:17:09:

Despite biggest ever job gains and a V shaped recovery, Joe Biden said, “I would shut it down”, referring to our Country. He has no clue!

1) Seems deliberate to post 17th tweet at 17:17:09!

17:17 9=completion V=Victory.

What's funny about this is I was just speaking to someone about this exact thing, using the term V. There is no explanation for the global market stability during this fakedemic other then White Hat Control. None.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just when you think your on top of thing
cirnow.com.au...

Under the terms of the Foreign Investment Protection Act (FIPA), a bi-lateral treaty ratified with China by the Trudeau government in 2019, Chinese security forces can be stationed on Canadian soil to protect vital Chinese investments, without the knowledge or consent of local authorities. – Canadian Independent Press Review, January 15, 2020

We are being infiltrated by the chinese military and our government likely has no idea how many are currently stationed here

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm a bit spooked by your list of bloodline families because I was at a catholic boarding school with a Sforza, a Conti and a Colonna... along with the odd prince or two.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Weren't there three episodes of Quantative Easing in the 09 crisis? QQQ09?

Nice point:

Q1: WIKI: ARRA

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) (Pub.L. 111–5), nicknamed the Recovery Act, was a stimulus package enacted by the 111th U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama in February 2009. Developed in response to the Great Recession, the primary objective of this federal statute was to save existing jobs and create new ones as soon as possible. Other objectives were to provide temporary relief programs for those most affected by the recession and invest in infrastructure, education, health, and renewable energy.

The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019. The ARRA's rationale was based on the Keynesian economic theory that, during recessions, the government should offset the decrease in private spending with an increase in public spending in order to save jobs and stop further economic deterioration.

Q2: WIKI: HARP

The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a federal program of the United States, set up by the Federal Housing Finance Agency in March 2009, to help underwater and near-underwater homeowners refinance their mortgages. Unlike the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), which assists homeowners who are in danger of foreclosure, this program benefits homeowners whose mortgage payments are current, but who cannot refinance due to dropping home prices in the wake of the U.S. housing market correction.
Millions of borrowers found themselves in a difficult predicament after the U.S. housing bubble burst in 2008. As inventories soared nationwide, home prices plummeted. Many new homeowners saw the value of their homes drop below the balance of their mortgages, or nearly so. Later, these same homeowners were prevented from taking advantage of lower interest rates through refinancing, since banks traditionally require a loan-to-value ratio (LTV) of 80% or less to qualify for refinancing without private mortgage insurance (PMI).

Q3: WIKI: TARP

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was passed by Congress and signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.

The TARP originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 created the TARP. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law in 2010, reduced the amount authorized to $475 billion. By October 11, 2012, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stated that total disbursements would be $431 billion, and estimated the total cost, including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, would be $24 billion.

On December 19, 2014, the U.S. Treasury sold its remaining holdings of Ally Financial, essentially ending the program.

hum that would be 312? if done chronologically since the relief package for Quarter 3 took place the year before.

"Q" 312:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60350 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:42:30 (EST)
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60336 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:41:15 (EST)
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Q
>>60336
Who currently protects Hussein?
[R]
Why is this relevant?
Who currently protects B/H C?
Why is this relevant?
Learn.
Q

That's a thinker.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wouldn’t that be evidence of further editing?
That whole DNC was fake as hell. Nothing was real.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmmmm. Was Joes speech DeepFake, or pre-recorded and edited to get rid of any gaffes? They KNOW they can’t let him speak live on TV.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join