It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

.....A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Wed Aug 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

Some good came from it as I've just noticed a triangular cryptogram between WATCH the Water, Blackwater and the BLACK WATCH:

This epithet may have come from the uniform plaids of dark tartan with which the companies were provided. Other theories have been put forward; for instance, that the name referred to the "black hearts" of the pro-government militia who had sided with the "enemies of true Highland spirit",[3] or that it came from their original duty in policing the Highlands, namely preventing "blackmail" (Highlanders demanding extortion payments to spare cattle herds).

The Blackwatch regiment are used similarly to the household regiments for Buckingham Palace but for Scottish palaces I think.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
    link   

Source: Qmap

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
    a reply to: queenofswords

That is an odd investment for Blackwater. Interesting find.

Cheers

VERY odd.

An "investment firm" in control of a major DNA database.

Nothing good will come of it.

Rel, I do remember him in that picture with a bunch of people wearing red shoes.

The red shoes, and his "Kid Love Productions" company or whatever it is. He's made a few comments on his show over the years that are suspect at best too. Then again, what comedian hasn't?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:39 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Ghislaine Maxwell taken off suicide watch

NOW we should be concerned.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She’s toast.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
    link   
    Just a quickie. I mentioned the insane storm we had here in the UK, and that I'd share a video of it... well here it is.
    This storm went on for over 2 hours, flashing non stop. I've done nothing to shorten the time between flashes, but I have reduced 2 hours of footage down to 15 minutes as best I could. It also looks like we're in fora repeat performance tonight too. So weird... and I'm microwaving. Something going on in our atmosphere that isn't obvious... shuman is off the scale.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Might be nice to fall asleep to if you fancy a nap

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
    link   
    U.S. Military Helicopter Shot At In Virginia, Forced To Make Emergency Landing

“Initial findings are that the helicopter was struck by a bullet resulting in a minor injury to an aircrew member and damage to the aircraft,” the Air Force said.

One bullet.? Just a 'peaceful' protestor.🙄

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:57 PM
    link   
    I have a question.

What happens if Trump loses? A more public in your face military counter coup?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:11 PM
    link   
    Twit got both LadyWarAnon's accounts.

Seems a slow rollout rather then the anticipated purge.

Calculated.

Parler need a lurk mode. No idea why they don't.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
    Just a quickie. I mentioned the insane storm we had here in the UK, and that I'd share a video of it... well here it is.
    This storm went on for over 2 hours, flashing non stop. I've done nothing to shorten the time between flashes, but I have reduced 2 hours of footage down to 15 minutes as best I could. It also looks like we're in fora repeat performance tonight too. So weird... and I'm microwaving. Something going on in our atmosphere that isn't obvious... shuman is off the scale.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Might be nice to fall asleep to if you fancy a nap

Metaphysically speaking - growing pains.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

“Initial findings are that the helicopter was struck by a bullet resulting in a minor injury to an aircrew member and damage to the aircraft,” the Air Force said.

The FBI is investigating the incident, involving a helicopter assigned to President Donald Trump’s support detail. 👀
    Link

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:22 PM
    link   

The FBI is investigating the incident, involving a helicopter assigned to President Donald Trump’s support detail. 👀
    Link

We need to lock this thing down. NOW.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
    link   

Link

After the shooting yesterday, too. I don't think that was a "nothing" "random shooting" if they had enough reason to rush him out like that. This sh*t is only getting worse.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    Twit got both LadyWarAnon's accounts.

Seems a slow rollout rather then the anticipated purge.

Calculated.

Parler need a lurk mode. No idea why they don't.

That's why I've resisted joining Parler. Something's fishy.

But with Twitter accounts being shut-down, or Q-Followers leaving, I'm feeling a bit starved of "insider" info.

The best info I can come up with is stuff like this: www.thegatewaypundit.com...
    Congresswoman concerned over Durham probe, because her husband may be a crook who took $700,000 from a Ukraine-related company that the FBI raided last month.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
    On the bright side, "incidents" like those surrounding the President could light a fire under Barr. Lets get these thousands of cases "unsealed" and the round-ups started ASAP.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    On the bright side, "incidents" like those surrounding the President could light a fire under Barr. Lets get these thousands of cases "unsealed" and the round-ups started ASAP.

Many have raised the interesting conundrum. The public has a right to know about Joe's criminal history, and the presumed President Kamala, to make an informed decision.

Yet, from the DJT POV, the evidence may look political - which at this point seems odd as even the sky is political to C_A media goons.

Yet, the chaos of no candidates, or whatever favors the dems. They are in chaos mode, burn it all down, so this is Q-uite a dance at the moment. Direct, succinct two year deltas all over suggests this is a Movie indeed and The Plan includes all of those factors and more.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

You're not alone on that thought about Parler. I get a sour taste of covert honeypot; sharing of intel while generating a profile database, mixed in with covert agents of chaos, for one.

Parler was founded by John Matze and Jared Thomson in Henderson, Nevada in 2018. A few months ago Bongino purchased an ownership stake.

A year ago the owners said they have over 200,000 accounts from Saudi Arabia, mostly loyal to MbS. source

As of June 2020, Parler had 30 employees. Parler is funded by Angel investors. Another potential red flag for me concerning social media. source

The owner said in an interview on June 29, 2020 that the business was not profitable. Fox News 👀🤔

We've seen how 8chan got abruptly shutdown and any US provider attempting to host them was immediately attacked and shutdown due to big data who own the big Internet pipes, which must also service Parler yet despite no claimed censorship it has not been de-platformed.

Many decent accounts still on twit, the difference being they don't carpet bomb Q related half-truths & conspiracies 24/7.

Many Q followers are on Gab.com which like twitter you don't need an account.

But, yea, the 24/7 up to the minute waterfall of info/disinfo/misinfo is addicting. Some days it's better to just unplug.

Pay attention. Where on this chart are the people you interact with on Twitter...

Source of graphic: How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations - by Glenn Greenwald. 6 yr old article but still relevant, more so than ever today.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

Many have raised the interesting conundrum. The public has a right to know about Joe's criminal history, and the presumed President Kamala, to make an informed decision.

Yet, from the DJT POV, the evidence may look political - which at this point seems odd as even the sky is political to C_A media goons.

Yet, the chaos of no candidates, or whatever favors the dems. They are in chaos mode, burn it all down, so this is Q-uite a dance at the moment. Direct, succinct two year deltas all over suggests this is a Movie indeed and The Plan includes all of those factors and more.

And on the flipside, the Plan could be so vague and cover so many different niches that anything can fit the plan.

Just sayibg what the other side will/probably already says. Objectivity. Important. Optics are important. Being objective requires the use of a different perspective-- optics.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:03 PM
    link   
    a reply to: imthegoat

here's an oldie -

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:49 PM
    link   
    Sooo, Antifa.com forwards you 👉 Joe Biden 2020 😂🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join