It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just posted 2 worth noting, well at least a quiock visit, to see how the oppostion etc. work ..Best of everything

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker
Re: Siege

Think I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

Spent my lifetime in all levels of law enforcement and intelligence.

A group that truly intends to do something will never advertise it in a way the public can interpret. The message will only be comprehended by those who are the intended recipients.

For example, an ad on Craigslist for a free chair to be left on the side of the road. Hidden among hundreds of similar ads. The only text of the ad consists of perhaps the measurements, color, and brand of the chair. It looks like an innocent listing. However every aspect of it helps the knowing reader decipher information on an action to be taken. Every word is chosen and spaced perfectly.

The "Poets" will get it done...

@Adbusters
We are a global network of activists writers artists designers hackers tricksters poets philosophers and punks. Follow us @ adbusters.org...
Worldwideadbusters.orgJoined May 2008
236 Following
63.9K Followers

Wasn't "adbusters" some 90's consumer fraud organization?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Didn’t POTUS poo poo her earlier the day?

I think that was Susan Rice. She's neck deep in the ObamaGate mess.

Between Unmasking & Benghazi, Rice is a huge liability. That’s why I’m pulling for her, lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Can we add the Baltimore explosion, the Chicago industrial fire, and now the fire at a generator building at JFK airport?

A shooting at 17th St and then a fire at JFK. Is someone sending a message?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: MetalThunder
File under .... HMMMM ....

NASA Gets Woke by Changing Racist Star Names and Its Headquarters’ Name

The United States’ racial reckoning has now reached deep outer space.

Late last week, NASA announced that it would begin reviewing and, where necessary, changing the names of astronomical bodies that were deemed racially insensitive. The announcement came with the revelation that the space agency had already identified two objects that could be immediately renamed.....

Times are a Changing ...

We’ll there goes The Milky Way, And what about Black holes, Maybe this racist organisation could rename Black holes as Very deep holes.

Enjoy the future through the past...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think today at the WH.. we witnessed a reverse FF. The only ones who "Panicked" were the media. They would know of a real threat, and this was not in the memo...PANIC IN DC. POTUS is aware of credible threats and decided to gauge a real time response. It's disturbing that the "media clowns" are allowed to be this close to POTUS. We now have footage of who goes where..who calls who..who moves to monitor SS response and tactics instead of filming the actual event.. Exposed.

Lots of fire's recently..

ENEMY FIRE
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
19 Dec 2017 - 6:00:02 PM
We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q
qmap.pub...

The sound of a Whirlpool toilet Flushing is absolutely beautiful!

Pennsylvania and 17th BTW
edit on 10-8-2020 by Sabrechucker because: --

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Yeah, but we’re not dealing with mental giants here. Those you speak of operate in the shadows.

These f00lz (BLM, Seige, ANTIFA) want... need the publicity. They want the iPhones on scene.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Has this fire been mentioned?

UNICEF loses life-saving supplies in warehouse fire

KINSHASA, 7 August 2020 - A fire that broke out today at the UNICEF’s warehouse in Kinshasa destroyed a large stock of materials and equipment for the most vulnerable children and communities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I think today at the WH.. we witnessed a reverse FF. The only ones who "Panicked" were the media. They would know of a real threat, and this was not in the memo...PANIC IN DC. POTUS is aware of credible threats and decided to gauge a real time response. It's disturbing that the "media clowns" are allowed to be this close to POTUS. We now have footage of who goes where..who calls who..who moves to monitor SS response and tactics instead of filming the actual event.. Exposed.

ENEMY FIRE
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Q
qmap.pub...

Excellent analysis.....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks Vasa!..Moves and Countermoves

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Can we add the Baltimore explosion, the Chicago industrial fire, and now the fire at a generator building at JFK airport?

A shooting at 17th St and then a fire at JFK. Is someone sending a message?

Noted. I'll see what I can do. So many, hard to keep up.

Briefly, in my fire meme.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

ENEMY FIRE
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Q
qmap.pub...

Good catch Sab,,,

DJT Tweets:

"White House News Conference today at 5:30 P.M. Enjoy! [the show]"

We have narrowed the Presidential Nomination Acceptance Speech, to be delivered on the final night of the Convention (Thursday), to two locations - The Great Battlefield of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and the White House, Washington, D.C. We will announce the decision soon!

Gettysburg = Lincoln [assassination]
Pennsylvania = Street Name
17 = Enjoy The Show

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

KINSHASA, 7 August 2020 - A fire that broke out today at the UNICEF’s warehouse in Kinshasa destroyed a large stock of materials and equipment for the most vulnerable children and communities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).

UNICEF related from @burnnotice

UNICEF Global then raised an eyebrow with this rather odd and unsubstantiated call to help 80,000 children.

Seems they've used this 80k number before.

As I processed the possibilities around 80,000 kids, Anons were busy recalling that it was just last year that former UNICEF, UN and WHO official, Peter Dalglish, was arrested for…

*drum roll*

I can dispensed with the drama; you already know.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever
HOT August has begun.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q 4469

Maybe Q is being Kinky but..Probably not

www.militarytimes.com...� �
Old Glory stands for Freedom and Equality for All.
The Flag was carried by Union Soldiers during the Civil War in a fight to abolish slavery [v Confederate Democrats].
The Flag of Lincoln.
It was considered a great honor to be chosen to carry the flag in battle.
The Soldier was unarmed and knew they would most certainly die (as did most who fought), but understood that the fight, that their lives, was worth the cost (self-sacrifice).
They believed in something greater than themselves.
To them, the flag represented a symbol of freedom, of hope, of equality and prosperity.
To disrespect the flag, to kneel, is to disrespect those people who fought and died to provide each and every one of us the rights we are afforded today.
Old Glory knows not what color skin carries her - only that for which it stands - one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
TO FREE FROM OPPRESSION.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Reagan
Q

qmap.pub...

edit on 10-8-2020 by Sabrechucker because: link-

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker
Re: Siege

Think I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

Spent my lifetime in all levels of law enforcement and intelligence.

A group that truly intends to do something will never advertise it in a way the public can interpret. The message will only be comprehended by those who are the intended recipients.

For example, an ad on Craigslist for a free chair to be left on the side of the road. Hidden among hundreds of similar ads. The only text of the ad consists of perhaps the measurements, color, and brand of the chair. It looks like an innocent listing. However every aspect of it helps the knowing reader decipher information on an action to be taken. Every word is chosen and spaced perfectly.

Maybe if you're dealing with smart people, but....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
General Michael Flynn's case is back in court tomorrow (8.11.2020)

Key things to look for...

Liberals Say: www.justsecurity.org...

Conservatives? Say: finance.yahoo.com...

Live @ 9:30am EDT: www.youtube.com...
edit on 8/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Appears 80,000 is a popular number in msm.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Twitter is on a rampage to wipe out Q people. LisaMei...gone.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Twitter is on a rampage to wipe out Q people. LisaMei...gone.

Come Nov 4.... it won’t matter. Social media will be a wasteland of crying, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and howling at the moon.

Q followers will have zero reason to be on Twitter or FB. The mission of the Qanon will be complete. Get POTUS a 2nd term.

Everything else is up to House, Senate, SCOTUS, PORUS, and DOJ. THEN, it really will be like watching a movie.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join