It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Now playing: Ghislaine Maxwell secretly married but won't reveal husband's identity.

🍿

Do you have link to the trailer.😂

ALISON J. NATHAN, District Judge on Maxwell case:

At yesterday’s proceeding, the Court set the following schedule for this matter:

Initial non-electronic discovery, generally to include search warrant applications and subpoena returns, is due by Friday, August 21, 2020

Completion of discovery, to include electronic materials, is due by Monday, November 9, 2020

Motions are due by Monday, December 21, 2020

Motion responses are due by Friday, January 22, 2021

Motion replies are due by Friday, February 5, 2021

Trial is set for Monday, July 12, 2021

Case 1:20-cr-00330-AJN Document 25

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: Cogidubnus
I noticed something strange regarding the JFK JR Twitter account from yesterday. Several people here posted about it. It had some interesting tweets regarding July 22nd and then disappeared but still showed his name but said it didn’t exist.

Well I had the link open in a separate browser and when I opened it up today, it was back.

However it is now listed as a fan site, all of the tweets are gone and the photo is a tabloid picture that says sexiest man alive. It is completely different but the exact same link? Very strange indeed.

mobile.twitter.com...

Is it possible that we were originally following this twitter account: twitter.com...

And now there's the "Fan Page" account as well: mobile.twitter.com...

I thought I remembered something a while back regarding the placement of the underscore (this _) in the twitter address and that the underscore placement in the twitter address was what differentiated the "real" account from the fan page... or am I confused and tired?

I remember an underscore in a screenshot from an Instagram acct that was JFKjr related.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
I know it feels like a lifetime ago, but we have some fresh Floyd info.

Police transcripts challenge mainstream media's take on Floyd's death

From the video:

- Floyd was having trouble standing or sitting and repeatedly asked to lie down
- Complained about not being able to breathe even while standing
- Admitted to passing counterfeit $
- Acting confused/ disoriented, was told 13 times to put his hands up without compliance
- Admitted to Hooping(The action of smuggling/transporting something around up your anus) earlier that day
- Tested + Fentanyl(11 nanograms, 7+ is considered a lethal dose), Weed, and Meth in his system

Well that makes it alright to kneel on someone's neck until they expire.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Intrigue on the POTUS tweet front today; an arabic tweet, another "96%" and this one below!

This tweet at 07:04:15:

88 and 2 (really 1) in ENDORSEMENTS this election cycle, and @FoxNews was critical. Has anyone ever done so well? I doubt it! Steve D. @foxandfriends

It struck me that this is pointing us to a pair of Q posts:

a) Q89 and Q90 and Q1
Q89

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148029633 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:35:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: dXfSDuiB No.148028820 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:25:49 (EST)
qupdated11-4v3.png (MAP graphic)

>>148028438
>>148028505
>>148028612
>>148028634

>>148028820
Thank you Anon.
FBI/MI currently have open investigation into the CF.
Why didn't Comey drop this?
Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared?
How much money was sent to CF under disguise of Haiti relief and actually went to Haiti?
What countries donated big money to CF?
SA?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Q

Q90

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148029962 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:39:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: t7IECyBT No.148029846 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:38:23 (EST)
>>148029250
Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.

>>148029846
Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))
Q

Q1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

2) The timestamp of 07:04:15 links to:
Q704

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324405 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:35:31 (EST)
[e]

Does [e] stand for extradition?

Q415

Anonymous ID: deb9fa No.143258 📁
Dec 21 2017 20:26:34 (EST)
We are in this together.
No one person is above another.
We stand together.
Watch the news.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

Conclusions:
1) Has Hillary been detained re CF and Haiti?
2) Does "(())" mean detained and "[]" mean in custody?
3) Could also be QQ881/2 which are about POTUS hand gestures.

edit on 15-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just want to pop this in here while I'm thinking about it and because of timing regarding recent discussions.

Remember the Podesta email about the handkerchief somebody found and she emailed Podesta that it looked like it was "pizza related" and wanted to know if it was his?

In light of the recent revelations about the high-priced Wayfair cabinets and $10,000 throw pillows, the rest of that Podesta email seems much more "interesting" now.

In that email chain, she also mentions an inquiry about some pillows purchased and stated that they could be sent as well.

Since we can't link to WikiLeaks, I can't include the source material, but just wanted to drop this tidbit before the whole Wayfair/cabinets/pillows/etc. thing is forgotten.

May be something...may be nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Less than an Hour (48 mins)

LIve Feed below

President Trump Delivers Remarks on the Rebuilding of America’s Infrastructure: Faster, Better, Stronger - 3:10 PM EDT

edit on 7152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
CENTRAL CASTING:

Acting Secretary Chad Wolf - Department of Homeland Security

Christopher Wray - Director FBI

Matthew Albence - Acting Director, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Homeland Security

Nicholas Trutanich - United States Attorney, District of Nevada

Zachary Terwilliger - United States Attorney, Eastern District of Virginia

John Durham, Jr. - Assistant United States Attorney, Eastern District of New York, and Director, Joint Task Force Vulcan

Timothy J. Shea - Drug Enforcement Administration Acting Administrator

Regina Lombardo - Acting Director Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Michael Carvajal - Director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons

The government’s case is being handled by the Office’s Long Island Criminal Division. Assistant United States Attorneys John J. Durham...

MS-13 Member Sentenced to 50 Years in Prison for 2017 Murders of Four Young Men with Machetes, Knives, Clubs and an Axe

The FBI has partnered with DOJ for several of its key initiatives to target gangs, criminal enterprises, and drug trafficking organizations, such as the Joint Criminal Opioid and Darknet Enforcement (J-CODE) Team, Joint Task Force Vulcan targeting MS-13, and DOJ’s 4-31Transnational Organized Crime Task Force also targeting MS-13, Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion (CJNG), Sinaloa Cartel, Clan del Golfo, and Lebanese Hezbollah.

FY 2021 Authorization and Budget Request to Congress [PDF]

MS-13 Leader in El Salvador Charged with RICO and Terrorism Offenses

"Defendant is the first MS-13 leader to face terrorism charges in the U.S."

Joint Task Force Vulcan’s operations have significantly degraded MS-13’s capabilities.

“Today’s announcements are the result of tremendous teamwork and coordination between prosecutors and law enforcement officers across the United States and Central America,” stated JTFV Director John Durham. “MS-13 is a violent transnational criminal organization, whose criminal activities respect no boundaries. The only way to defeat MS-13 is by targeting the organization as a whole, focusing on the leadership structure, and deploying a whole-of-government approach against a common enemy.”

Junior has been busy.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm thinking that grisly murder may have been a teaser of what's in store for Ghislaine's hubby and/or herself if she blabbs. Although the symbolism makes me think this goes way beyond her personal fate.

Could hubby be holding her dead man switch?

Is there even a hubby or could this be a trap for someone?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Iran has been under attack for a couple weeks. Either internally or externally it’s ongoing.

- explosion at nuke complex
- missile production facility
- gas pipeline at housing unit
- 7 boats at shipyard

Mysterious incidents in Iran continue as at least 7 boats catch on fire at shipyard

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

EMN, I think that explains why there are two DURHAM BOAT pictures in the Q MAP:

a) Q14 which is "on top of" (Q)13 - John Durham Junior,

b) Q3800 which is eyes on (3+8=11) deep state - John Durham Senior

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Speaking of central casting, PlaceHolders etc...

Can someone please get the Gman a new position already...

link

Flogging this recent somebody said something russia hoax is hilarious. The eneMedia goons were handed this POS and told to make a monument out of it. Some are still trying. Or, some clone-bots are still running their programs.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone remember Laura Silsby? Now Laura Silsby-Gayler....she was the child trafficker that Bill Clinton personally got off the hook for trafficking kids from Haiti.

I was just reading more on her, and oddly she is also involved (SVP) with a company some may remember called Konexus and their emergency alerting software called Alertsense.....alerting folks to child abductions among other things.

Now you may be wondering why Alertsense is familiar......well....they were the ones that sounded the nuclear alarm in Hawaii in 2018.

What are the chances this lady is involved in 2 big scandals like those? Methinks she is going to pop back up in this child trafficking circle soon.

Makes it much easier to know which children to hide or discard when you help run the company that sends the alerts on them. They get the information first and can distribute as necessary.

Also odd....Konexus Leadership page and all bios are not accessible. Not sure when they took them down, but the links are all there, just page says Forbidden now....like they are hiding their leadership team for some reason. Can't even get to them on internet archive.

Names are Lynn Watson, Von Hansen and Blake Hansen along with Silsby-Gayler. Can't find the others in it so far.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Something about Wray just doesn't sit well with me. I know Q said "Trust Wray", but then, of course, there's that disinformation caveat that is free to get thrown around anytime.

In that video posted about MS13, Wray looks uncomfortable and his eyes just can't seem to make contact with anyone.

(I've noticed this before...maybe it's a physical tic of some sort.)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry I havnt commented in a while, but computer issues are bad.

Thanks again Dashen and everyone else contributing.
A tip of the hat to the thread bashers that show up every time a new part of this thread is established. Thanks for posting. After ya'll slink away away again after about 25 pages, please be sure to come back in the next chapter.....lol

Just saw on Fox news where they had a clinical trial of a vaccine where the patients showed no long term side effects from it. 45 people in that clinical trial. They are hoping to get a 30,000 person clinical trial next. Dr Death (Fauci ) is cautiously optimistic....LOL. More like giddy with glee.

Good luck to those who sign up for that trial.
I wonder, just how much time is considered "long term"?

I imagine the definition can only be weeks or at most months.
How crazy.

I went to a bad school I guess.
I was taught that a pandemic caused folks dying like flies. The stench of death everywhere. Everyone knows family or friends lost to this tragedy.

Long term to me also meant years, if not decades.
*sigh*

I sure hope an end to all this political mumbo jumbo ends soon.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey, its a slow morning around here. I have learned thru this process not to discount ANY ideas, no matter how outlandish they may seem to begin with.

That being said, I am mostly joking. I dont really think Maxwell is Q. Although, this is no more of a crazy idea than JFK Jr faking his own death and returning sometime soon.

Ghislaine being Q would make more sense than Austin being Q. Just my thought 🤷‍♂️

Ghislaine being Q is next to impossible when you consider the pictures that have been coming of the POTUS on the Tarmac to use AirForce1.

She would not point to her own self and JE if she were Q. She would send us elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, I got the impression that he did not want to be there in the Oval Office. Something about that guy I just can't put my finger on yet. I imagine he has a full plate with FBI damage control and the 2000+ investigations focused on China.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
7-15-2020 MS13

There are 13 MS13 drops to date.

13 mirrors 31:31 Maxwell arrest drop timestamp (and at least a dozen connections)

Maxwell denied bail one year delta on Maxwell drop 3428 Jul 14 2019 14:41:11 Mirror.

[Could MS13 = Maxwells, as in sisters and the 13 blood lines?]

Feb 11 2018 15:37:17 (EST)

Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13to prevent fail-safes,freezing assetsto remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

CCP EO announced and MS13 announced with a Durham.

Nov 5 2017 18:15:25 (EST)

Partial conclusion here. MS13 is tied to Seth Rich and DNC. DNC is tied to CCP. EO targets extensions of CCP via the HK connection. Can the MS13 announcement - with Durham no less, suggest assets - legal and illegal, are frozen?

The seQuence of Maxwell, MS13, EO, return of Corona Hoax cannot be just kismet.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

LMFAO - "Hooping" is slang for playing basketball. Sticking drugs up your ass? Seriously?
edit on 15-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Anyone remember Laura Silsby? Now Laura Silsby-Gayler....she was the child trafficker that Bill Clinton personally got off the hook for trafficking kids from Haiti.

I was just reading more on her, and oddly she is also involved (SVP) with a company some may remember called Konexus and their emergency alerting software called Alertsense.....alerting folks to child abductions among other things.

Now you may be wondering why Alertsense is familiar......well....they were the ones that sounded the nuclear alarm in Hawaii in 2018.

What are the chances this lady is involved in 2 big scandals like those? Methinks she is going to pop back up in this child trafficking circle soon.

Makes it much easier to know which children to hide or discard when you help run the company that sends the alerts on them. They get the information first and can distribute as necessary.

Also odd....Konexus Leadership page and all bios are not accessible. Not sure when they took them down, but the links are all there, just page says Forbidden now....like they are hiding their leadership team for some reason. Can't even get to them on internet archive.

Names are Lynn Watson, Von Hansen and Blake Hansen along with Silsby-Gayler. Can't find the others in it so far.

I believe her husband's name is Wade Gayler and he was/is a big shot with the Red Cross.....hmm.....
edit on 7/15/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The same red cross that hides it's money out in the African desert? Hold the phone, didn't they just find a chopped up body that had something to do with reforming or helping a country in Africa?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join