It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Papadopoulos Tweet mentions Mifsud.

First Mifsud. Downer is next.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Another means of Media sates how He looks just like JFK Jr. . He does not, but then being a professsional actor, the same style Haircut is all they need..

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
This is somewhat humorous. Governor Whitmer of Michigan used the states emergency alert system to tell residents to wear their masks starting this week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey, if the people in these states are ok with their leaders, it’s all on them.

The problem with the pilot crashing the airplane is that even though some of the passengers might still like the pilot, all the non-crash passengers are also along for the ride.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"It was Dr R who had orchestrated the move to have Rothschild's become Maxwell's bankers, a decision that had added to his stature in the City of London and Wall Street."
-Thomas and Dillon

Page 155 in "Robert Maxwell, Israel's Superspy"

The Maxwell Family Business: Espionage

Ghislaine Maxwell is hardly the only Maxwell sibling to continue their father’s controversial work for intelligence, with other siblings carrying the torch specifically for Robert Maxwell’s sizable role in the PROMIS software scandal and subsequent yet related hi-tech espionage operations.

Epstein victim Maria Farmer names the Rothschilds as the protector of Ghislaine Maxwell; Not Lynn but the 'Family'.

The plot thickens. What was the role of G-Max's sister in the great escape?

MYSTERY SUITCASES? - Q'd @ 1:14:35.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not a reply, just to say Eye Opening Message sent,

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I found a good article that Is critical of Qanon. They break things down by predictions made that have never come to pass, and there are always excuses. Also, it excuses Trump’s facilitation of evil deep state agendas. They always refuse to prove the validity of their position. They talk about several of these things and give many examples. My opinion of this is that Qanon is similar to a cult. Cults are not good for society. And this particular sort of cult could be the downfall of the country. I thought it would be a good idea to put an opposing view on here that people could check out.

www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Daily dose of cranky hates on masks.

Since this began, according to "past" FBI stats and our digs, some 80,000 kids have gone missing. Weird how we're shutting down schools for a hoax virus, that even by the fake standards doesn't kill kids, but having them snatched is well...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Let's hope that's where the "1 year delta" correlation of Epstein-Maxwell ends.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
Wow...that much attention is impressive! Thanks for bringing the article to our attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well this is funny...

Link

Reminder: CF > Oregon Assassination > U1 > Mueller > Russia > Iran > FF Nuke WWIII

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Must be 'Hacking' day...

@winklevoss
ALL MAJOR CRYPTO TWITTER ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.

2FA / strong password was used for @Gemini
account. We are investigating and hope to have more information shortly.
twitter.com...

@winklevoss
What we know so far: hundreds of Twitter accounts are being hijacked at set intervals like clockwork, indicating attack is automated. Began @ ~3:30pm ET. The fact that it's still ongoing +5hrs later, suggests it's an external attack and not an inside job as many are speculating.

twitter.com...

edit on 15-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11

a reply to: queenofswords

Yup. Unless the “people” were going to pay for Seal Team Six to provide personal protection she’s not long for this world.

Days after Epstein (atty) was talking about cooperating in exchange for plea deal, the first kill attempt was made. They got him on 2nd attempt.

I tried looking for something to substantiate that epstein was planning on cooperating before the attack by his cell mate, the first attempt on his life. Can you send me a link for that? Much appreciated, I suck at looking things up sometimes.

m.theepochtimes.com...

Epstein
- 7/6/19 arrest
- 7/8/19 chatter on cooperate for 5 yr deal
- 7/24/19 1st attempt to eliminate (fail)
- 8/10/19 2nd attempt to eliminate (success)

GMax
- 7/2/20 arrest
- 7/6/20 chatter on cooperating for 10 yr deal

One year delta much?

Meh, nothing against Epoch, but it said in the article the source was OAN network host Jack Posobiec, who wouldn't say his source for this. Since I can't find another single article stating Epstein was planning to name names in a plea deal, I'm not buying into it.

His death stinks to high hell, but I had never heard of him cooperating for a plea deal in New York.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Epstein victim Maria Farmer names the Rothschilds as the protector of Ghislaine Maxwell; Not Lynn but the 'Family'.

Do you have a source for that? I’m compiling a list of mentioned Rothschild connections.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Once upon a time, someone wrote to Santa Claus , saying ;;

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

He either;

- was cooperating and was taken out
or
- wanted to cooperate and prosecutors said no; so he punched his own ticket.

If not cooperating there’s no need to take him out and not logical to suicide if your uncooperative.
edit on 15-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Do you have a source for that? I’m compiling a list of mentioned Rothschild connections.

The source is from a portion of Maria Farmer interview.

Start @ 37:35 - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Papadopoulos Tweet mentions Mifsud.

First Mifsud. Downer is next.

Another message from George Papadopoulos.

From this afternoon: twitter.com...

Italy has raided the University where Joseph Mifsud worked.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The movie we've all been waiting for...😂🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Worth Keeping A 55 on...

JULY 12, 2020 4:45 PM EDT
After Mueller's Op-Ed, Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Says He'll Call the Former Special Counsel to Testify

Q3612 or 9-12
Nov 20 2019 21:26:50 (EST)

Jun 11 2020 12:09:50 (EST)

50:09:12

Just tossing it out. It appears maybe Bob was acting during the house hearing? Could it be something in Hot August might allow for Bob to suddenly become coherent and forthcoming?

If Bob is scheduled for 9-12-2020 to testify we'll know something will go boom.

Adding DJT ReTweet
17:17:42

*** for the brain dead, this is not a prediction, Q never said this - I DID NOT EITHER, just kicking it around, and this has no bearing on what Q is or isn't. Find a new talking point, the "failed predictions" one is 3 years old and came from the pickle factory - yes older then Q.

edit on 15-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join